Old Scans

Fmbm

So I finally hooked up my sister's scanner and she let me use it so I could finally scan these Mika articles I've been wanting to scan foreverrrr. Sorry if they've been posted before (I'm sure the text has, but not the pictures)

times01.jpg

mikascan-1.jpg

mikascan2-1.jpg

mikascan3.jpg

mikaarticle.jpg

mikaarticle2.jpg

Sorry the text is so tiny...I guess Photobucket automatically resizes scanned pictures:thumbdown:

Anyways, there you go! ;P

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked: The first and second ones... :mf_lustslow::drool: :drool:

Where did you get those????

Thanks! :huglove:

From the his press kit that my mom gave me a long time ago....I just never had a scanner haha

:shocked:is this from america!!?! i haven't seen a lot of these pics...they're lovely !i'm in love with the second one:mf_lustslow:

thanx or posting!

I think they were from America...last year

So I finally hooked up my sister's scanner and she let me use it so I could finally scan these Mika articles I've been wanting to scan foreverrrr. Sorry if they've been posted before (I'm sure the text has, but not the pictures)

times01.jpg

mikascan-1.jpg

mikascan2-1.jpg

mikascan3.jpg

mikaarticle.jpg

mikaarticle2.jpg

Sorry the text is so tiny...I guess Photobucket automatically resizes scanned pictures:thumbdown:

these are great!!!!!! t4p

times01.jpg

mikascan-1.jpg

mikascan2-1.jpg

mikascan3.jpg

Fantastic! :thumb_yello: Do you have anymore? :wink2:

times01.jpg

mikascan-1.jpg

thanks youuuu

i`ve never seen those before!!

can you scan all the full pics??

the first two are amazing :mf_lustslow:

So that's where you found out what cologne he wears... :lol3:

Mmmhmm:naughty:

Fantastic! :thumb_yello: Do you have anymore? :wink2:

Yes, I do, but I think a lot of it has been posted on here before. I just posted the ones with pictures that I thought some people had not seen before. I may be able to span some more....it depends on whether my sister is being a b*tch or not :naughty: