Mika 2009 Official Calendar

Mirtilla

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yaaaaah!

But weren't we supposed to have an official 2008 calendar too which never came?:roftl:

Indeed, that's why we shouldn't trust them that much. But there's an A3 size unofficial version too to rely on :naughty:

thx for th heads up, will keep checking. :thumb_yello:

last year (or better this year.. :naughty:), I made one myself which ended up to be not bad.. :wink2: I also got one very nice :wub2: , so I'm content even with handmade mika calendars :bleh:

thx for th heads up, will keep checking. :thumb_yello:

last year (or better this year.. :naughty:), I made one myself which ended up to be not bad.. :wink2: I also got one very nice :wub2: , so I'm content even with handmade mika calendars :bleh:

My daughter made one for me. It's wonderful because it includes the photo that I used for my avi. And she's already volunteered for 2009 :)

Oh, cool! I really hope that 2009 calendar happens. :mf_lustslow:

My daughter made one for me. It's wonderful because it includes the photo that I used for my avi. And she's already volunteered for 2009 :)

Does she want to make two? :blush-anim-cl:

Yaaaaah!

But weren't we supposed to have an official 2008 calendar too which never came?:roftl:

This time we have its cover though :naughty:

I smell an album release party, and lots of interviews, tv appearances, asward shows, and a few tours:mf_rosetinted:

Duuh :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks for the info, i'll keep my eyes open about this as time get closer. :thumb_yello:

BRILL news - thanks for finding that oh wonderful BG (you looked amazing btw :cheerful_h4h:)

My lovely hubby made an *ahem* 'unofficial' calendar for 2008 - which you can find here...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12480

It's great that a Company is (hopefully) producing an official one though :boing:

Oh, and avoca... :wub2:

BRILL news - thanks for finding that oh wonderful BG (you looked amazing btw :cheerful_h4h:)

My lovely hubby made an *ahem* 'unofficial' calendar for 2008 - which you can find here...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12480

It's great that a Company is (hopefully) producing an official one though :boing:

Oh, and avoca... :wub2:

ive seen that before i printed out some but then my mom saw what i was doind and yelled at me for wasting ink:sneaky2:

i really do hope this happens & i will certainly be keeping everything crossed:thumb_yello::roftl: