Operation Shamrock: The "Mika, come to Ireland!" Thread

neeve272

Shamrock achieved :naughty:

ha i think the 'shamrock' has indeed been achieved!:thumb_yello: i know i don't live in Ireland but living in the Isle of Man this is fabbbydoodaa news for me as well because i can just hop on the boat over from Douglas to Dublin!!! wwwhhhheeeeee! i absolutely cannot wait!!! :roftl: will (hopefully!!!) see you all soon my irish lovelies! :-D

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ha i think the 'shamrock' has indeed been achieved!:thumb_yello: i know i don't live in Ireland but living in the Isle of Man this is fabbbydoodaa news for me as well because i can just hop on the boat over from Douglas to Dublin!!! wwwhhhheeeeee! i absolutely cannot wait!!! :roftl: will (hopefully!!!) see you all soon my irish lovelies! :-D

You're probably closer than us UKers. My cousin used to sail his boat from Howth Head to thte Isle Of Man regularly.

And my mum first met my dad on the Isle of Man, she being from Dublin and him being from Rochdale!

*Operation Shamrock Complete* :toot:

I'm over the moon right now! Ireland is part of the tour, the small greeny place will get some Mika!:aah:

I'm so happy I just..............don't know what to say...:harp::wub2:

hahaha yes:

OPERATION SHAMROCK - STATUS: SUCCESSFUL :roftl:

woop woop

here i am , Dublin , i am searching for a flight even if i don't have the date of HIS venue, i am completely crazy , it was too long Mika !!!!!!!!!

haha! just book a 3-month holiday and you'll have to coincide :wink2:

You're probably closer than us UKers. My cousin used to sail his boat from Howth Head to thte Isle Of Man regularly.

And my mum first met my dad on the Isle of Man, she being from Dublin and him being from Rochdale!

wow that's so cool :roftl: i suppose you're right, though to be honest the boats go to Dublin, belfast, Liverpool and heysham (in lancaster) so if i go to the uk i'll probs have further to go to reach the gig :-D xxx

wow that's so cool :roftl: i suppose you're right, though to be honest the boats go to Dublin, belfast, Liverpool and heysham (in lancaster) so if i go to the uk i'll probs have further to go to reach the gig :-D xxx

If you take the train from Belfast to Dublin, when you get off in Dublin you just walk out of the station you are just minutes away from The Academy.

*Operation Shamrock Complete* :toot:

I'm over the moon right now! Ireland is part of the tour, the small greeny place will get some Mika!:aah:

I'm so happy I just..............don't know what to say...:harp::wub2:

so glad that the operation shamrock is successful!!!

If you take the train from Belfast to Dublin, when you get off in Dublin you just walk out of the station you are just minutes away from The Academy.

then hopefully (should i by some miracle actually manage to purchase a ticket) that is exactly what i shall do my dear :-D xxx:roftl:

:woot_jump:

lol they are, they are!

I hope looooaaaads of MFCers will gather for this!

i'm sure that many mfc-ers will be at the dublin gig!

dont know why but i've got a feeling it might be the first gig of the new tour!

You'd be surprised!

Some of us are gagging for it, just waiting for the date.

yeah I have that feeling too!! :woot-jump:

You'd be surprised!

gagging for it, we are! :roftl:

You'd be surprised!

i've never heard the expression gagging for it before, had to look it up in a dictionary :roftl:

so you're ready to go to dublin rose?

i've never heard the expression gagging for it before, had to look it up in a dictionary :roftl:

so you're ready to go to dublin rose?

Just waiting for the date.:punk:

i'd love to go to dublin too but it'll be a lot easier for me to come to london instead. hope we'll have the tour dates soon!

He mentioned UK too so he'll have to go to London! I know, I want dates too!!

I have nothing to do on the 28th of May and It's Robbie's birthday ! MIKA, please give us a sign , the flights will be more expensive...:sad:

Heu...not Robbie Williams but OUR Robbie!

As someone mentioned before, isn't it getting a bit late to announce a gig for May 28th? :boxed: I don't know much about these things, but less than two months is getting a bit tight IMO....but I guess if it's a small acoustic tour, maybe things are done differently.....??

• 3 weeks later...
Look at Peaking'tripper's @ academy( Dublin) on the 28th of May, someone could call to be sure?

can i book my filght with Ryanair and tell my boss i won't be at work?:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

I am ready !!!!!!

what? I'm on the site, but there's no one listed for May 28th.... Peaking Trippers June 6th is the only one I can see... :blink: