Speculation

MBroekhuijsen

Okay so i'm basically addicted to the Mikasounds website because I just LOVE LOVE LOVE being able to kindof experience all his shows even though he's not touring the U.S. :thumbdown:

But I have to wonder, on the actual blog posts, where it's text and not just pics or a video, is it really Mika authoring them? I mean, they sometimes seem like things he would say, but it wouldn't be THAT hard to replicate his speaking style, I mean, most MFCers certainly could! :blush-anim-cl:

So what do you think, is it

A) really him

B) Mika comes up with it, someone else edits it

C) Mika dictates and someone takes his basic ideas and types it all up

D) Someone from the crew types it all up and then runs it by Mika for approval.

I'm curious to hear what you guys think, I can't think of a better place to pose the question!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so i'm basically addicted to the Mikasounds website because I just LOVE LOVE LOVE being able to kindof experience all his shows even though he's not touring the U.S. :thumbdown:

But I have to wonder, on the actual blog posts, where it's text and not just pics or a video, is it really Mika authoring them? I mean, they sometimes seem like things he would say, but it wouldn't be THAT hard to replicate his speaking style, I mean, most MFCers certainly could! :blush-anim-cl:

So what do you think, is it

A) really him

B) Mika comes up with it, someone else edits it

C) Mika dictates and someone takes his basic ideas and types it all up

D) Someone from the crew types it all up and then runs it by Mika for approval.

I'm curious to hear what you guys think, I can't think of a better place to pose the question!

i think A, i just thinkk that since he said he was gonna be writting the blogs for us, he is. but i wonder that too some times

how does dylexia work? does it mean he can't read completely or type?maybe someone does edit it, or did he learn to read and write recently? so maybe he says it and someone writes it out for him....hmmm i wonder:bleh:

how does dylexia work? does it mean he can't read completely or type?maybe someone does edit it, or did he learn to read and write recently? so maybe he says it and someone writes it out for him....hmmm i wonder:bleh:

i had a dyslexic math teacher, and she like to talk about herself, and she said that she had to practice reading, but its not that hard now, she is a bit slower, and that she can write, but its gets a ad mixed up. but its not offective 24/7

I think it's really him.

I had a dyslectic classmate and she was able to read, but she reads things "differently" from how we read it and she had some trouble with some parts of words...

Its harder to read for them, but they are able to.

Anyway, I think it's him. He stays close to his fans and I think this is another way to keep in touch with us and keep us updated. :wink2:

:thumb_yello:

i had a dyslexic math teacher, and she like to talk about herself, and she said that she had to practice reading, but its not that hard now, she is a bit slower, and that she can write, but its gets a ad mixed up. but its not offective 24/7

i have a girl friend who has dyslexia she can read and write but with a few troubles

my freind and i where mates for 4 years before i found she was dyslexic

i thought she was slow like me

apparently he says hes mostly overcome his dyslexia but still can't read music. some people have thought maybe he doesnt have full dyslexia even though he's been diagnosed with it, because he says he's overcome it and can read and write fine now. and if you're dyslexic it never leaves you.

apparently he also showed no sign of dyslexia before his break down when he was nine.

i hope its him!! i'm pretty sure it is, judging by the photos. if someone was typing it up then there wouldn't be those slight mistakes like on that title it says THE TROUSERS! MIKA BLOG!f

i think the f is a mistake. so, yeah, i think its all by mika but perhaps not some entries like the "big girls" one.

apparently he says hes mostly overcome his dyslexia but still can't read music. some people have thought maybe he doesnt have full dyslexia even though he's been diagnosed with it, because he says he's overcome it and can read and write fine now. and if you're dyslexic it never leaves you.

apparently he also showed no sign of dyslexia before his break down when he was nine.

i hope its him!! i'm pretty sure it is, judging by the photos. if someone was typing it up then there wouldn't be those slight mistakes like on that title it says THE TROUSERS! MIKA BLOG!f

i think the f is a mistake. so, yeah, i think its all by mika but perhaps not some entries like the "big girls" one.

that's so true and the big girls one was the one I doubted the most. Actually it was the only one I doubted. In my mind it was a woman that had written it while Mika was in concert lol.

guess we will never know the answer to that. We would all love it to be him, but just cos there are mistakes now and then doesn't mean it IS him, I'm terrible for making typos cos I hit the keys in the wrong order if I am tired, rushing or just typing faster than my fingers can keep up lol, so I have to do a lot of spell checking lol.

I have been enjoying them all the same though and it's good that we are getting SOMETHING from the Mika team. I do love the ones that look like he has just put his camera on and just waffling on about any old thing rather than the edited more professional looking ones though.

Seems like the answer to your questions is on myspace :wink2: :

a curly young man said :

"OH! and by the way, YES it is ME who is writing these. From now on this is what we will do!! lol If any comment/blog/bulletin is signed off with an M/Mx?M! whatever! than I swear on my many tooth fillings that IT IS ME who wrote it MYSELF!! lol ok? :)

M! X"

That's it !

always trust a tooth filling ! :thumb_yello:

a curly young man said :

"OH! and by the way, YES it is ME who is writing these. From now on this is what we will do!! lol If any comment/blog/bulletin is signed off with an M/Mx?M! whatever! than I swear on my many tooth fillings that IT IS ME who wrote it MYSELF!! lol ok? :)

M! X"

That's it !

always trust a tooth filling ! :thumb_yello:

laugh out loud ...

you can't understannd how much I love that guy ...

I go for A.

I am sure we are seeing Mika's personal touch now.

It has been a loooooooong time coming, but it sounds very different from the days when he had someone from the "office" post stuff.

And he says he is getting addicted to blogging, so I think we will be having quite a few more of these blogs now:wub2:

a curly young man said :

M! X"

yup, that's what i wanted to say too - it's in his last myspace blog (which is the same as his last myspace bulletin, except for this additional info at the end). :wink2:

the big girls info isn't signed with M, so it's not by him. :bleh:

although, hmm, the blog about the watches isn't signed with M either... :blink:

its really him dont worry on mikas blog he added yesterday:

OH! and by the way, YES it is ME who is writing these. From now on this is what we will do!! lol If any comment/blog/bulletin is signed off with an M/Mx?M! whatever! than I swear on my many tooth fillings that IT IS ME who wrote it MYSELF!! lol ok? :)

M! X

it really is him

here is the link:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=79041575&blogID=417093679