Mika, don't you think it's time you toured the Asia/Pacific region?

sure, i can write all sorts about the stadiums, music festivals, cities etc and get it to you in the next week or so. i'm top of my english/writing classes (dont mean to brag jst wanna give you a idea) and i can put in heaps of info on whatever you like, or keep it small if thats what you would prefer.

*problem*

i have sooooooo much homework and studying for tests atm i don't really have time for organising stuff SORRY!! if you like i an email some other MFC kiwis and get them onto the case xD

that sounds??

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OKD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you guys keep raiding my photobucket account!! :sneaky2:

And it's not the same without the captions... *hmph*

Fine... captions it is!

I just luuurve to decorate. :lol3:

I know... that's why you're gonna have to help me... might have to go see you one weekend...

sure, i can write all sorts about the stadiums, music festivals, cities etc and get it to you in the next week or so. i'm top of my english/writing classes (dont mean to brag jst wanna give you a idea) and i can put in heaps of info on whatever you like, or keep it small if thats what you would prefer.

*problem*

i have sooooooo much homework and studying for tests atm i don't really have time for organising stuff SORRY!! if you like i an email some other MFC kiwis and get them onto the case xD

that sounds??

Yeah,that's fine!

I'll get one of the others toorganise and you could check the wording or whatever... I'll PM one of them tonight and get people started...

So basically you're asking if we're gonna use the kangaroo petition forms (or similar) that we were going to use before...

I thought we were going to do something similar to what we're going to put our names to...

Nooooo. I mean .. *looks in photobucket*

Like this: melb2.jpg

Like, the people who submit a typed one just get it typed into the template, and the people who want to scan print out the same little slip and their's looks the same in the book except their writing bit is handwritten. Is that a good idea or a stupid idea?

OKD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you guys keep raiding my photobucket account!!

And it's not the same without the captions... *hmph*

:naughty: You posted them in the aussie thread like that. And I nicked them :naughty:

*problem*

that sounds??

Of course you don't have to if you've got school work to do! And there's no super rush, we have a while, no deadline atm. Probably looking at keeping it to 1-2 pages. I'll upload the rest of the templates in a second. Just make it as interesting/humorous as you can - and talk to the rest of the kiwis about it :thumb_yello:

AHHHHHHHHHH!! WOOOOOOOOOH

sum1 from perth

good on u guys 4 doing this btw. awesome idea

i hope it works...................

GOOD LUCK!!!!

:punk::naughty:

Where abouts in perth are you?

You should really come over to the aussie thread some time :bleh:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16134 *hint*

*sighs*

it would be a whole lot easier if mika just came

WHY do we have to do everything for him??

well,

maybe we're just impatient?

look who's talking aussies... you've already had the pleassure of mika visiting you're country...

*depressed*

shurrr can do!!

whats you're email? will knock somehing together when a spare bit of time comes floating past.. i'm not really in the mood at the moment... first day of doing nothing in like 4 days BLEHH

:naughty: You can probably just post it in the thread (or the kiwi one), then the others can add anything they think of or whatever :bleh:

canning vale!!!!!

u?

hell yea sounds good

Secret Harbour :bleh: And Jolene lives in Morely. There's one other MFCer from Perth, Walzing Matilda ... not sure where she's from though :bleh:

:punk:

*sighs*

well,

look who's talking aussies... you've already had the pleassure of mika visiting you're country...

*depressed*

*joins in the sighing*

Tell me about it :rolls_eyes:

It wasn't really for entertainment value, it was more to show him what we've been doing, and demonstrating our sense of humour. If he's seen a lot of the so called whinging posts, then he might think that we just like to complain. They're there to show him how different and creative we are. Same with the videos, we're including them to show we're a creative bunch.

If we take out the pics and the DVD, then it just becomes another petition that he'll probably pass off to somone else to look at. We need to try and keep his attention so he does look at it. It's sort of a way to encourage him to read the book.

As for getting the book to Mika, I've spoken to Freddie about it. He said he could have helped to get it to him in the last thread, so I asked him if he had any ideas of how to get the book to Mika.

The way I see it is that we're doing something different. I don't want it to be seen as "just another petition". It's a book with lots of different and interesting things in it, but also happens to include a petition. The petition isn't the most important thing about it.

Thanks for that. I just wanted to clarify...

Secret Harbour :bleh: And Jolene lives in Morely. There's one other MFCer from Perth, Walzing Matilda ... not sure where she's from though :bleh:

It's Morley! *says the woman who lived there for most of the first half of her life*

Like, the people who submit a typed one just get it typed into the template, and the people who want to scan print out the same little slip and their's looks the same in the book except their writing bit is handwritten. Is that a good idea or a stupid idea?

Sounds fine...

shurrr can do!!

whats you're email? will knock somehing together when a spare bit of time comes floating past.. i'm not really in the mood at the moment... first day of doing nothing in like 4 days BLEHH

That's fine... like OkD said, there's no hurry right now..

*sighs*

well,

*depressed*

We're doing it cause he's too lazy...

And not all of them have seen Mika... only 9 out of 53... in Sydney... most of us travelled to see him! And he's been to Japan too...

Besides, we do have a mod on board, and an ex mod... and maybe admin helping... can't hurt, right?

....just copied.:wink2:

tokyo.jpg

Excellent!

Thanks for that. I just wanted to clarify...

No probs...

....just copied.:wink2:

tokyo.jpg

Ohhhh! Good work! That looks great!

We should finalise what the things should be..

Name:

MFC Username:

Age: (Do we really need an age one? Does it really matter?)

Mika Should Tour *** Because: (Is there a shorter way of wording this?)

Interests: (I'm not creative enough to think of any of my interests...)

Personal Message For Mika: (Is there a better way of wording that?)

What does everyone else think? Is there others to add to it?

It's Morley! *says the woman who lived there for most of the first half of her life*

:roftl: Same difference!

And not all of them have seen Mika... only 9 out of 53... in Sydney... most of us travelled to see him! And he's been to Japan too...

:crybaby:

emailed rosina kiwi- she's basically in charge of MFC new zealand, and she''l email all the other new zealanders, theres about 7 i know of

BUT

i know at least 20 people who would LOVE to see mika in new zealand so theres heaps more outside of MFC, ands thats just persoannly

hey guys sori that i come here late ;D

nico,, aft discussing wif space in our chinese thread,,, i'm now the so-called representative of HK! but since i'm a bit busy recently (as well as lazy XD),, i'm afraid i may not be able to gv out many ideas n keep up wif all the posts here..... reli sori for this!!!

n hv u set any deadlines for this project? u know wt though deadlines r hateful,, they can reli help accomplish tasks:roftl:

Ohhhh! Good work! That looks great!

We should finalise what the things should be..

Name:

MFC Username:

Age: (Do we really need an age one? Does it really matter?)

Mika Should Tour *** Because: (Is there a shorter way of wording this?)

Interests: (I'm not creative enough to think of any of my interests...)

Personal Message For Mika: (Is there a better way of wording that?)

What does everyone else think? Is there others to add to it?

I think we should get rid of age, and I don't think there's a way of shortening either of those...

emailed rosina kiwi- she's basically in charge of MFC new zealand, and she''l email all the other new zealanders, theres about 7 i know of

BUT

i know at least 20 people who would LOVE to see mika in new zealand so theres heaps more outside of MFC, ands thats just persoannly

Well, contact them and we can add them as "outside of MFC people"...

nico,, aft discussing wif space in our chinese thread,,, i'm now the so-called representative of HK! but since i'm a bit busy recently (as well as lazy XD),, i'm afraid i may not be able to gv out many ideas n keep up wif all the posts here..... reli sori for this!!!

n hv u set any deadlines for this project? u know wt though deadlines r hateful,, they can reli help accomplish tasks:roftl:

Thanks for getting back to me! Just do what you can, and get Space to write some information out as well.

No deadlines yet. It's hard to set a deadline when we don't know when he's touring next, and I don't know how it's going to get to Mika, but let's say October.

Height

Weight

Date of birth

Bra size

Just kidding...

I am difinitely wanting Mika to hurry up and come to visit me! He can afford the plane ticket, I can't!

Bra size is more relevant than you think! :naughty:

*is reminded of the cleavage war*

BUT

Hmm. So we could add a section for non-mfcers to sign. Or you can make them sign up to MFC :naughty:

Also, I was thinking about what you said about it costing more to go to the other NZ island than Australia, so should there be a separate section for the north and south island? Will people be able to go to the other if he went, or would they need him on their island? Are there MFCers from both?

n hv u set any deadlines for this project? u know wt though deadlines r hateful,, they can reli help accomplish tasks

Okay! That's great! Umm, no idea about a deadline. Maybe we should :naughty:

Height

Weight

Date of birth

Bra size

Just kidding...

I am difinitely wanting Mika to hurry up and come to visit me! He can afford the plane ticket, I can't!

:roftl:

I think we should get rid of age, and I don't think there's a way of shortening either of those...

Okay! What about interests? I hate that one so much :naughty:

Should we start collecting signatures? I really think we should. In this thread or in a separate one? One more clearly marked with "Hey you - yes, YOU! Come in here and write this info out for us, pleeeaaaase!!!"

:naughty:

*is unsure of what her duties might be, but volunteers anyways*

*gulp*

Yay! Well seeing as your Artsy, maybe you can help with the design-y side or something :naughty:

And you can add Miina to the list for Japan, Tegan :biggrin2:

Do you think the list (seeing as it's getting long-ish now) should be sorted by country? So it's easier to see how many from each country and such?

Hmm. So we could add a section for non-mfcers to sign. Or you can make them sign up to MFC :naughty:

Also, I was thinking about what you said about it costing more to go to the other NZ island than Australia, so should there be a separate section for the north and south island? Will people be able to go to the other if he went, or would they need him on their island? Are there MFCers from both?

Okay! That's great! Umm, no idea about a deadline. Maybe we should :naughty:

:roftl:

Okay! What about interests? I hate that one so much :naughty:

Should we start collecting signatures? I really think we should. In this thread or in a separate one? One more clearly marked with "Hey you - yes, YOU! Come in here and write this info out for us, pleeeaaaase!!!"

:naughty:

Yay! Well seeing as your Artsy, maybe you can help with the design-y side or something :naughty:

And you can add Miina to the list for Japan, Tegan :biggrin2:

Do you think the list (seeing as it's getting long-ish now) should be sorted by country? So it's easier to see how many from each country and such?

I said October... it's sort of a tentative deadline...

The interests are gone!

I think we should collect in this thread... I'll put the thing on the front page...

Will do.. and done!