2008 - REPORTS,PICS,VIDS OF MIKA @ Beiteddine and BAALBECK Festival - Beirut, Lebanon

Miro

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys,

i just arrived back home in dubai...

lots of stories to share with you...

yes, i was staying in the same hotel... did not bump into him... i was busy partying there with friends... did not bump into him... but you can see that there was extra security in the hotel, that was not there the first 3 days i was in the hotel...

i did go backstage... for a short period... will tell u all about it..

show was out of this world... the crowd was amazing.. details to follow...

i think i bumped into mikey in the airport business lounge this afternoon... but did not stay there for long as I was late for my flight and barely went in to drink some juicy as i was completely dehydrated after all the drinking from yesterday's partying...

lots of pictures and video... to follow...

give me a second to write something down...

did i say the show was amazing????

:punk:

How amazing :wub2: I bet it was a special vibe to have Mika there in his hometown. :wub2:

i would never do that :blush-anim-cl: i didn't even stay in the hotel much, knowing that he is staying there... spend most of my time outside... had to take my friends to party (they are australian and south african that have never been in beirut before)

i checked out of the hotel around noon today... to be honest, did not make any effort to go to the pool or hang out at the reception... I really had a hectic holiday... and we partied till very late last night... and wouldn't want to be seen there waiting for anyone... i respect his privacy..

hi everyone... am trying to read all your posts, replyand write mine... while downloading my pictures and videos ... ALL AT THE SAME TIME...

wonderacha at her best!:naughty:

we have time........

i would never do that :blush-anim-cl: i didn't even stay in the hotel much, knowing that he is staying there... spend most of my time outside... had to take my friends to party (they are australian and south african that have never been in beirut before)

i checked out of the hotel around noon today... to be honest, did not make any effort to go to the pool or hang out at the reception... I really had a hectic holiday... and we partied till very late last night... and wouldn't want to be seen there waiting for anyone... i respect his privacy..

see ?

that's what i said in the blog updates thread:naughty:

not that much.....Dana's dad said he was Mika's uncle and they let them enter:roftl:

lol!! thats great. now that we know the secret to getting back stage, Mika will suddenly having tons of aunts and uncles and family at his shows :naughty:

will tell you in a minute... i did not pretend to be an aunt or a cousin... and i did not meet mika backstage as he left with Andy during the fireworks show (hotel is 5 minutes away from the venue) no wonder he was able to write a blog about it while I was still backstage :naughty:

yes...beated you all..he was the first to report!:roftl:

the golden cage...a sort of fence including vip tickets owners?

will tell you in a minute... i did not pretend to be an aunt or a cousin... and i did not meet mika backstage as he left with Andy during the fireworks show (hotel is 5 minutes away from the venue) no wonder he was able to write a blog about it while I was still backstage :naughty:

Racha, good to hear from you :thumb_yello:

hi everyone... am trying to read all your posts, replyand write mine... while downloading my pictures and videos ... ALL AT THE SAME TIME...

hi, racha!! SO pleased the gig has been so good and hype! but then we all expected it, he was so looking forward to it! :thumb_yello::punk:

SUPER RACHA

:cool: our serious secret agent is here :cool:

i did not find my last minute cheap flight :no:

but i'm so happy you was there :original:

maybe... did you find some Cubitus?

you can recognize him because he had a banner with the word MFC

he was lost in the tribune or lost in a internet point... :blink:

we are organizing an expedition in Lebanon for to find Cubitossu and to save him (i suspect he is swimming in a sea of confettis, ballons and lollipops lost in Martyrs square) :mf_rosetinted: