Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

I read it all the time, but I read slowly and I take breaks...

I read weird.. I have to read each sentence like twice before I move on, and I always have to go back and fast read the page to make sure I didn't miss anything. *shrug* :lol3:

I'm gonna go read now! Talk to you later! :huglove:

It sounds like you might have some OCD, but so do I, so we're both in good company.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still no blog then!! :sneaky2:

Nono - as I parent I can see why your mum pulled the "disappointment"

card - as an MFC'r I would struggle if my girls wanted to be on here

all night!! :naughty:

Cheer up - Mums have short memories - they are shortened by love!! :wink2:

Aww thanks Wendy. You always know what to say to cheer me up :wub2:

He was at the studio's, so he must be working on his new album. Geez, give the boy some rest:sneaky2:

Mika, please make a blog soon, we're dying from excitement!:naughty:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Obsessed much? :naughty:

Hey! :biggrin2:

He was at the studio's, so he must be working on his new album. Geez, give the boy some rest:sneaky2:

Mika, please make a blog soon, we're dying from excitement!:naughty:

You are EXACTLY writing down my double thoughts..... At one side I think we need to give him a welldeserved break, at the other side; he would kill us if he won't blog for a month:boxed:

Hurry up Mika, we're waiting 24 hours already:thumbdown:

You are EXACTLY writing down my double thoughts..... At one side I think we need to give him a welldeserved break, at the other side; he would kill us if he won't blog for a month:boxed:

Hurry up Mika, we're waiting 24 hours already:thumbdown:

I know exactly what you mean.

Don't worry, there's not a new one as of 30 seconds ago. I check about once ever 6 minutes! lol. I think their whole website is just being slow. And I like to think that's because he's uploading? haha. Could just be that we're all getting antsy without a post in the last 24 hours! lol

I wouldn't be holding your breath for a blog tonight, he's obviously very busy now, as he's back in the studio.

That said, I'll bet he makes me look completely stupid, and post one in the next few hours:roftl::roftl::roftl:.

I wouldn't be holding your breath for a blog tonight, he's obviously very busy now, as he's back in the studio.

That said, I'll bet he makes me look completely stupid, and post one in the next few hours:roftl::roftl::roftl:.

haha, i hope so! Keep saying that....

there is no way he'll post a blog today..........(:thumb_yello::biggrin2:)