Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Name: Carlota

MFC Username: Neiobi

Personal message for Mika: *can't think of anything proper right now :naughty:*

SL372318-1.jpg

(not a very good pic :naughty:)

Thank you! :huglove:

That's okay! You can give me a better picture if you find one (mine's a really bad picture! No makeup!)... and you're not the only one who hasn't given me a message yet..

Name: Monique

Username: Miek

Personal message: Please give the people down under what they want! They really want to see you badly. They gave you their support all this time, so give some back. :thumb_yello:

post-9046-142983678419_thumb.jpg

You're welcome, always glad to help!

Hm dunno if I have a better one :naughty:

That's okay... I think it's a cute picture!

Name : Leona

MFC name: Leonita

Message: Mika, please go to Australia, New Zealand, Asia- just tour everywhere so no one misses you!!

Name: Monique

Username: Miek

Personal message: Please give the people down under what they want! They really want to see you badly. They gave you their support all this time, so give some back. :thumb_yello:

Thank you ladies! We really appreciate it!

okayyyyyy...:wink2:

Name: Daniela

MFC Username: Daniella92

Personal message for Mika: even if i'm not from there and u won't come in my country which is in the end of the world:annoyed_h4h: ...i sow u promised them u'll go back there-so-go:biggrin2: :wink2:

Thank you Uncle Norm and Marina!

I really appreciate it! :huglove:

Sen, Uncle Norm is going to be so famous, Mika will end up asking him for his autograph! :naughty:

Can you tell me a little bit about him?

Hehe! It would be a hoot if Mika did ask him for one :P

Well, Uncle Norm is actually my great uncle, and is 93yrs old. I take him shopping, and i played Mika's album whenever i'd go driving with him, and he loved Lollipop! I even had to have lollipop playing in the background when i taped him dancing for the 'Love Today' movie! He wants copies of the movies to show aorund his nusring home hehe!

Um, what else can i tell you, he loves going out to chinese for lunch......he is quite blind, can see only about 5-10% of his sight.......um.........he goes to church every sunday......he loves to go op-shopping with me.......hmmm anything else ya wanna know?

okayyyyyy...:wink2:

Name: Daniela

MFC Username: Daniella92

Personal message for Mika: even if i'm not from there and u won't come in my country which is in the end of the world:annoyed_h4h: ...i sow u promised them u'll go back there-so-go:biggrin2: :wink2:

Thank you!

Hehe! It would be a hoot if Mika did ask him for one :P

Well, Uncle Norm is actually my great uncle, and is 93yrs old. I take him shopping, and i played Mika's album whenever i'd go driving with him, and he loved Lollipop! I even had to have lollipop playing in the background when i taped him dancing for the 'Love Today' movie! He wants copies of the movies to show aorund his nusring home hehe!

Um, what else can i tell you, he loves going out to chinese for lunch......he is quite blind, can see only about 5-10% of his sight.......um.........he goes to church every sunday......he loves to go op-shopping with me.......hmmm anything else ya wanna know?

I can organise a special copy of the DVD if you want to give it to him! :naughty:

That's plenty! I thought I might make a special page for Uncle Norm... He's just too darn adorable!

Thank you!

I can organise a special copy of the DVD if you want to give it to him! :naughty:

That's plenty! I thought I might make a special page for Uncle Norm... He's just too darn adorable!

Sweeeeeeeet, sounds good :thumb_yello:

Norm loves it that you all leave nice comments about him hehe! He gosspis to everyone where he lives saying they rate it the best movie theyve seen hehe! I love it!

Name: Sarah

MFC Username: sweet-dreams

Personal message for Mika: We love you Mika! Please come back. I didn't get the chance to see you last time so I hope you make the decision to return to Australia and do a full tour. I can't wait! It will be amazing!

Sweeeeeeeet, sounds good :thumb_yello:

Norm loves it that you all leave nice comments about him hehe! He gosspis to everyone where he lives saying they rate it the best movie theyve seen hehe! I love it!

Well, we really should make an uncle Norm fan club!

Name: Sarah

MFC Username: sweet-dreams

Personal message for Mika: We love you Mika! Please come back. I didn't get the chance to see you last time so I hope you make to decision to return to Australia and do a full tour. I can't wait! It will be amazing!

Cheers Sarah!

Name: Patricia

MFC Username: Starrats

Personal message for Mika: You have to get your butt down there soon, they need some fresh vitamin MIKA. If you don't go and give them the Vitamin MIKA they need, they will be hospitalised, and you don't want that on your conscious, right? :mf_rosetinted:

Name: Niamh (pronounced "neeve"!!!)

MFC Username: neeve272

Personal message for Mika: I know I'm not from any of these countries but I'm supporting my MFC friends!! Meeks, please give them the attention they deserve!