MIKA's possible girlfriend

mika-obsessive-13

What should Mika and Adele call their twins?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. What should Mika and Adele call their twins?

• Adelka and Madele
    • Zorro and Alice
    • Munchkin and Cupcake Jr
    • Bob Geranium and Adela Pangela
    • Candy and Farfadelle

In my opinion they're not dating... As Mika have said a thousand times before, he keeps his private life private, so I think he wouldn't let things be exposed... And looking at the pics, they seem to be just friends...

That's just my opinion ;)

They don't look very happy to be photographed.........that tells you something.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wait, we WERE discussing mika and adele dating...and now its about mikas having children :shocked:

blimey.

Well, since they in fact are dating and several reliable sources have stated they are expecting, it seems quite natural to discuss it, right?

Am I going to have to be the voice of reason here? :doh: damnit, I HATE being the voice of reason! :naughty:

But he admited it? i don't get it anymore :tears:

Mika and adele are in the interview?

I know I keep asking this but everyone's talking so fast:

Can someone give me a straightforward yes or no answer as to whether it has been confirmed they are having children?

All that we actually have is the interview with Adele talking about some guy she's dating, and the pics of her and Mika (not even looking at each other :bleh: )

All the rest is...MFC imagination :roftl:

Am I going to have to be the voice of reason here? :doh: damnit, I HATE being the voice of reason! :naughty:

All that we actually have is the interview with Adele talking about some guy she's dating, and the pics of her and Mika (not even looking at each other :bleh: )

All the rest is...MFC imagination :roftl:

Not true! I shall scan the article!

Ah come on guys...I can't believe that we're now discussing all this in the open.

The rumours about them dating were already out months ago, and in fact she met his parents a looong time ago, and they were planning a big, white wedding for next summer, with the babies being a pivotal part of the ceremony. In fact I heard that she alraedy delivered them a few weeks ago, and they are keeping it secret :shocked::roftl:

Wow I was just emailing someone this afternoon saying that I would lobby for these two to reproduce and create a musical genius. I can't believe it's happening so soon! Amaaaazing! :shocked:

Oh, Christine! How lucky we are!! :wub2:

I know I keep asking this but everyone's talking so fast:

Can someone give me a straightforward yes or no answer as to whether it has been confirmed they are having children?

Chinese vases. Children are too annoying :bleh:

Ah come on guys...I can't believe that we're now discussing all this in the open.

The rumours about them dating were already out months ago, and in fact she met his parents a looong time ago, and they were planning a big, white wedding for next summer, with the babies being a pivotal part of the ceremony. In fact I heard that she alraedy delivered them a few weeks ago, and they are keeping it secret :shocked::roftl:

White wedding? Hmm, not such a good idea.

Oh no! I really hope not, she's talented but very ugly... Mika deserves a better one, you don't think?

I don't know if you had a reaction on this post yet, but you're not being very nice here. I think Adele is a pretty girl and absolutely NOT ugly.

Btw: welcome at the MFC:punk:

Mika and Adele have been dating now for a couple of months and today several reliable sources have claimed that Adele and Mika are expecting a twin:wink2:

lol, I just have one question...how can someone be expecting ONE TWIN? :roftl:

Not true! I shall scan the article!

Oh......okay............:shocked:

No no Sara, that is not true! We're getting an Brangelina situation here, the did she/did she not thing. I'm pretty sure she still has the 2 soon-to-be Pennimans in her tummy:wub2:

You broke my heart, Sara

How mean you´re...:tears:

(I want to be a bridesmaaaaaaaaid!!)

Oh......okay............:shocked:

Don't be bothered, I'm just so happy for them in my excitement I forgot all grammar rules I learned at school:wub2:

I am leaving now.I am sure that by the time I return Mika and Adele will have been Married/Divorvced and had 500 children. Not bad for one night out in Knightbridge:thumb_yello:

Don't be bothered, I'm just so happy for them in my excitement I forgot all grammar rules I learned at school:wub2:

:wink2::thumb_yello:

One by one. :wink2:

nahce. :wink2:

I am leaving now.I am sure that by the time I return Mika and Adele will have been Married/Divorvced and had 500 children. Not bad for one night out in Knightbridge:thumb_yello:

lol yep looks like it....

I'm off too......shouldn't even be here...exam tomorrow! :shocked:

night all!!

are you mocking on our language skills?:sneaky2:

i just wrote a interwiev in my previous post.

:tears:

*goes to edit her post*