MIKA's possible girlfriend

mika-obsessive-13

What should Mika and Adele call their twins?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. What should Mika and Adele call their twins?

• Adelka and Madele
    • Zorro and Alice
    • Munchkin and Cupcake Jr
    • Bob Geranium and Adela Pangela
    • Candy and Farfadelle

Well the Adele photos were taken by Mr Paparazzi and sold to the media, that's Mr Paparazzi's job. And Mika lives in the middle of town, Knightsbridge is only a mile or two from his home. Don't know where Adele lives, South London I think, but everyone who lives in London goes up west from time to time, don't they?

It said somewhere she lives in Enfield or Harrow.. or somewhere in North London anyway. Aw she travelled all the wway to South London just to see him, how sweet :original:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me explain this to you:

Generally speaking,you can be right.

On the 2nd pic,do the both of them look particularly happy and in the good mood,or they look like an old married grumpy couple,or like a good friends who share secrets and are close to each other?

Plus,the 1st pic was published just on one site,and the pics were vorbidden to publish everywhere,and the 2nd pic was published in tabloids....so,lets quote Mika:"I keep my private life exactly as it is - private".

Are the brand new photos with his new girlfriend Adele private?

And why did they,BOTH celebrities,turned up in the middle of town,in front of everyone,if they want (Mika especially) to keep their private love life private?

Think about it hun :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe they do not look happy because it's not particularly great fun if photographers rub their cameras in your face?

Maybe the pics were forbidden to publish anywhere else because the photographer didn't give his permission to spread them around and the one who took the pics of Mika and Adele saw a chance to easily cash in and sell the pics to various tabloids?

Maybe they do walk around in town because they refuse to be locked up in their houses, and actually do want a life?

It's hard to keep your private life private, even though you want it so bad!

In fact I heard that she alraedy delivered them a few weeks ago, and they are keeping it secret :shocked::roftl:

Come on now, don't tease :sneaky2:

We all know they only started seeing each other during that trip to India so there's no way the twins have been born yet.

I voted for Munchkin and Cupcake. :thumb_yello:

Let me explain this to you:

Generally speaking,you can be right.

On the 2nd pic,do the both of them look particularly happy and in the good mood,or they look like an old married grumpy couple,or like a good friends who share secrets and are close to each other?

Plus,the 1st pic was published just on one site,and the pics were vorbidden to publish everywhere,and the 2nd pic was published in tabloids....so,lets quote Mika:"I keep my private life exactly as it is - private".

Are the brand new photos with his new girlfriend Adele private?

And why did they,BOTH celebrities,turned up in the middle of town,in front of everyone,if they want (Mika especially) to keep their private love life private?

Think about it hun :mf_rosetinted:

well yes mika is a popstar and likes to keep his private life "private" ... but he isnt a recluse either ? :naughty:

he may have made friends with adele , just like you make friends at work ? :boxed:

lol, clearly i missed a lot in the two hours i was gone. So the poll...

I think a mix of Alice (because we all know he likes that one) and cupcake will do fine.

he is going to run across this thread and either laugh his arse off or have a panic attack lol

this thread is too tempting... I can't stop laughing... :roftl:

We need something to keep us occupied while the Lord refuses to give us another one of his highly valued blogs :wink2:

I just hope this won't backfire and in fact be the cause for the non-blogging, as he is too occupied to blog while reading about his adventures here. :mf_rosetinted:

We need something to keep us occupied while the Lord refuses to give us another one of his highly valued blogs :wink2:

I just hope this won't backfire and in fact be the cause for the non-blogging, as he is too occupied to read about his adventures here. :mf_rosetinted:

Makes sense, i like it=D

I would just like to see mika's reaction when he ambles across this thread:naughty:

i suppose it's his own fault for skipping a day on the blogs haha.

I want Alice and Cupcake though- we need a mix!

Mika stole my gun :sneaky2:

Well, after seeing those pics, maybe it looks like MANY underestimated the wand....:blink::roftl:

His wedding is the perfect moment to take them back :roftl:

Poll added, please vote and show mika you already love his babies :naughty:

My option is not bad at all, but Cupcake mmm...now i´m hungry. Sorry Mika. I WANT TO EAT YOUR BABIEEEEEEEEES!

I'm getting mad herreeee you're all insaneee(I'm too:fisch:) But you have no facts that prove that she's pregnant... I'll just walk off from here 'cause I don't believe until Mika admits so...

Tomorrow I will scan the article for you!

Well the Adele photos were taken by Mr Paparazzi and sold to the media, that's Mr Paparazzi's job, to ferret out celebs and snap them when they least expect it. And Mika lives in the middle of town, Knightsbridge is only a mile or two from his home. Don't know where Adele lives, South London I think, but everyone who lives in London goes up west from time to time, don't they?

Well,just exactly my point :mf_rosetinted:

It's okay for the paparazzi,I agree with you,but I want to say - isn't it a little bit weird that the two of them go out where they could be seen by EVERYONE,if they want to hide their relationship?

Aw she travelled all the wway to South London just to see him, how sweet :original:

they'll be fine when they move in the same house:wub2:

they are planning to move on september right?

Come on now, don't tease :sneaky2:

We all know they only started seeing each other during that trip to India so there's no way the twins have been born yet.

I voted for Munchkin and Cupcake. :thumb_yello:

Me too!

It's also a well known fact that Adele had trouble conceiving but after learning many new postions on their Indian retreat and lots of practice, they finally hit the jackpot! Twins!

they'll be fine when they move in the same house:wub2:

they are planning to move on september right?

Gosh read it carefully! He's not moving in with her! I think he needs time to let his mind grow before he's ready for that big step