MIKA's possible girlfriend

mika-obsessive-13

What should Mika and Adele call their twins?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. What should Mika and Adele call their twins?

• Adelka and Madele
    • Zorro and Alice
    • Munchkin and Cupcake Jr
    • Bob Geranium and Adela Pangela
    • Candy and Farfadelle

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We need something to keep us occupied while the Lord refuses to give us another one of his highly valued blogs :wink2:

I just hope this won't backfire and in fact be the cause for the non-blogging, as he is too occupied to blog while reading about his adventures here. :mf_rosetinted:

Marie-Thérèse

Fortunately you didn't forget write 'Lord' with a capital 'L', otherwise it would have been sheer blasphemy for Mika followers...

We need something to keep us occupied while the Lord refuses to give us another one of his highly valued blogs :wink2:

I just hope this won't backfire and in fact be the cause for the non-blogging, as he is too occupied to blog while reading about his adventures here. :mf_rosetinted:

He's not blogging because he's obviously too busy practising changing nappies (diapers). :mf_rosetinted:

Just stick around ,relax, and join the fun...:naughty:

I thought that Adele had already started re-decorating the basement? She moves in in the next few weeks I think...and can't wait for a few of the legendary Mama Penni meals upstairs :wub2: ... Gosh does this mean now that Mika will need to learn to cook? If he's gonna be a married man and all that...

jackpot indeed! :punk:Maybe the wand is magical after all...

Something else will be growing before that, so he better make it quick!!:naughty:

Oops! My mistake then for suggesting it. Haahhahaha!

Wow....Isn't Mika lucky to have such tolerant and generous fans....And not posessive whatsoever.

Well, they are obviously very comfortable together if they can show their bad moods to the world then.

LMAOOO . Talk about raising independent kids, jeez!

Marie-Thérèse

If Adele is invited at the Pennimans' she should bring a taster with her.

I wouldn't dream of implying, in any way, at all, in the least that Mrs Penniman is a snob still I believe that when it comes to daughter- (or son-) in law, she would prefer somebody much more... shall we say 'upmarket'. So, dear Adele, watch the delicious Lebanese food.

It is good to go mad from time to time. Bless the paparazzi who took pictures of good friends going out of a restaurant and walking without even touching hands and knew that given the two guys' fame people couldn't help building up a love story around so innocent an image.

More seriously, didn't Mika say, in his La Rochelle blog, that today (July 16th) was his 'close one's birthday' ? Tough : Adele was born in May. But maybe I didn't hear properly (not very good sound, hard of hearing and bad command of the English language).

The question of Mika's sexuality has come up again on this crazy thread. I thought that after reading the quote about flirting with anything, be it a tree or -was it a tea-cup ?- nobody was in any doubt : he must be at the very least bisexual. Good for him ! No missed opportunity. There are very sexy armchairs too. And bookshelves are about his height, handy when you do it standing.

I'm quoting my own post from yesterday, because it got all snowed under in the hilarious thread, (which I read all the way cause it is soooo funny:roftl:!!)

One question: why is the gossip/ article about Adele in particular, and not about Mika. I mean: Mika is the supposed boyfriend, why didn't they make up a story like: "What do you know: Mika is not gay at all!" or smt like that.

(I hope I make sense, (it's past my bedtime:naughty:) and I don't wanne be too serious about this.)

why do i see this threads so late?

when i read the title i thought i wasn't going to read further because i was expecting people to freak out.

but you guys have so funny ideas :roftl: i really like how this is going on.

and well...to be honest Adele is not my cup of tea but it doesn't matter. :naughty:

Which raises the question:

Who came first, the paparazzi or us?:roftl:

well , you know the saying great minds think alike :roftl: were actually like the paparazzi :naughty:

I also think its strange if this DOESNT get mentioned in one of perez's blogs :wink2::fisch:

well , you know the saying great minds think alike :roftl: were actually like the paparazzi :naughty:

I also think its strange if this DOESNT get mentioned in one of perez's blogs :wink2::fisch:

Well, the difference would be that we do group work! Groupie work?:naughty:

How sad are we?:roftl:

I was wondering that maybe they just met because maybe mika wants to do a duo with Adele in his new album... so I dunno

It's probably closer to the true, but if we just settled down with that we wouldn't have half so much fun.:wink2:

The MFC culture=making a hen out of a feather, or rather a whole poultry farm!:thumb_yello:

It's probably closer to the true, but if we just settled down with that we wouldn't have half so much fun.:wink2:

The MFC culture=making a hen out of a feather, or rather a whole poultry farm!:thumb_yello:

hahah yes I know:naughty: that's MFC magic!! This thread is very funny!!

Hahaha

That's insanely right... The mfc imagination and creativity... Goes far beyond Mika's understandings too :fisch:

Designer condoms..

Ooooh... where do I get some from?

menage-á-trois?

you can say 'threesome' as well

Yeah but menage-á-trois sounds more exotic :das:...

I'll say it.... he's gay

Bi :fisch:

Let's start a: "Mikadontdategirls" club

That's right Mika... don't date girls...

Date boys :fisch:...

The bump in his pants?

Hey, I never would have mentioned this if it hadn't been mentioned already.

That was the first thing I noticed on that first post...

Nah it's definitely twins, it was in the Mirror too and they always have their facts right. It seems like they had to use the in vitro technique cause Mika's habit of wearing tight skinny jeans had an impact on his fertility, not to mention the hours he spent blogging with his laptop on his knees

You've gotta feel sorry for his boys :naughty:...

hey! I wanna talk to you....I don't have to apologize to anyone or be ashamed with what I said cos I don't think that I hurt no one feelings. And if you feel that way, I'm surprise that someone take my words so seriously! To be honest, it's ridiculous and not necessary to talk with anger or speak like you did to someone who express his views. Shall a person suppose to say what everybody expect she have to say? I'm just spontaneous, a smart person were noticed that I was laughting to my excessive reaction, I wasn't believe that someone were to stupid to take it so earnestly! This is not the spirit of this forum and everybody is here to take a good time after a hard working day! Why do you take this so seriously I really don't understand, this is not the real life, ok? You should take all this more lightly, read two times messages before generalize and make any remark!relax like said a good friend!

So, go back to the pic, she's not ugly cos she's "overweighted" but cos this is not very graceful to smoke like a chimney, recognize that it's not the best pic to say the contrary! lol

You might not think it's rude... some other people might.

My personal opinion is that what you said was a bit shallow.. I'm sure Mika doesn't just consider looks when he's looking at a potential partner (whichever sex they may be).

And just a tip... cause I'm sure you're going to like it here... you might want to think about how you say things to other people... someone might not like it if you say they were stupid :wink2:

Mika is still in denial about his sexuality. He won't just all of a sudden say: I'm not gay and I'm having babies!

Gone, well-polished image

That's right... he might say: I'm gay, and I donated my sperm to a friend. :mf_rosetinted:

I know I keep asking this but everyone's talking so fast:

Can someone give me a straightforward yes or no answer as to whether it has been confirmed they are having children?

There is no straightforward answer.

It's simply speculation...

Ah come on guys...I can't believe that we're now discussing all this in the open.

The rumours about them dating were already out months ago, and in fact she met his parents a looong time ago, and they were planning a big, white wedding for next summer, with the babies being a pivotal part of the ceremony. In fact I heard that she alraedy delivered them a few weeks ago, and they are keeping it secret

Damn.. I missed that!

is_14610.jpg

Oh... Alan and Mika... If only it were true!!!

Ooooh... where do I get some from?

Yeah but menage-á-trois sounds more exotic :das:...

Bi :fisch:

That's right Mika... don't date girls...

Date boys :fisch:...

That was the first thing I noticed on that first post...

You've gotta feel sorry for his boys :naughty:...

You might not think it's rude... some other people might.

My personal opinion is that what you said was a bit shallow.. I'm sure Mika doesn't just consider looks when he's looking at a potential partner (whichever sex they may be).

And just a tip... cause I'm sure you're going to like it here... you might want to think about how you say things to other people... someone might not like it if you say they were stupid :wink2:

That's right... he might say: I'm gay, and I donated my sperm to a friend. :mf_rosetinted:

There is no straightforward answer.

It's simply speculation...

Damn.. I missed that!

Oh... Alan and Mika... If only it were true!!!

OMG , this thread is driving me mad!!!

all the talk of babies , gay , sperm doning etc etc , i didnt see the word "specualtion" .... I saw ejaculation!! :shocked: