Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its all your fault, magnificent zap master :kaf:

aussie_eclipse.jpg

:floor:

these threads are absolutely hilarious

"Who're you gonna call???? Zaaaaap Master!!! :punk:

or should we say ....... Mastah :kaf:

they are but we do our best to liven them up don't we girls?

I took the time to inform anyone I happened to run into of the significance of the day, and made my siblings sing with me. I also sent an annoyed txt to our local radio station for not including Mika in their b-day shoutouts. So they apologised and wished him a happy belated birthday the following morning. :naughty:

What you don't see is the kind and fine wiz, just out of the picture, who just sent this magnificent zap, from the tip of his wand! :kaf:

where is kind and fine from? i've seen it in your signature but what does it mean??

so confused!! :boxed:

MIKA'S 25!

His birthday has come and gone..and we wanna hear how your celebrations were!! How did you celebrate? Was it great or not so great? Any ideas/tips for next year? We want to hear it!!

This is the place to post:

-pictures

-videos

-and comments etc etc

from what you did to celebrate Mika's 25th!

From throwing a party to screaming his name in the city to keeping your eyes glued to MFC all day..LET'S HEAR IT!

:punk: :punk: :punk:

♥ superstar

My son saw this first post, and said. "Tell Mika to book his retirement home"

My son is very bad... and HE'S 25 as well, so he has no room to talk!

I celebrated Mika's birthday with some wine, and I drank a toast to Mika!

I took the time to inform anyone I happened to run into of the significance of the day, and made my siblings sing with me. I also sent an annoyed txt to our local radio station for not including Mika in their b-day shoutouts. So they apologised and wished him a happy belated birthday the following morning. :naughty:

Good for YOU! :thumb_yello:

Edited by A. Clay

where is kind and fine from? i've seen it in your signature but what does it mean??

so confused!! :boxed:

A member name Lena, from Russia is using an online translator and one time she got the sentence: “the kind and fine wizard that Mika is” or something like that.:thumb_yello:

Some members, preferentially “the Apples” (original people in the apple) thread thought it was funny and continued to make jokes about it.

It is funny when you think about, isn’t he a wizard with his music?:wub2:

Some time later we got this smiley too::kaf:

chubbybunny2.jpg

chubbybunny1.jpg

The party was awesome! Happy birthday Mika!!

balloons2.jpg

After we dropped our friend at her house..we went to the grocery store because my dad needed some orange juice. Just because it was Mika's birthday, we sang in the isles and took pictures.

store.jpg

HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY MIKA!! THANKS FOR AN AWESOME PARTY!!

i just gotta say :WOW!!!!!!!!:shocked::mf_lustslow::thumb_yello: AWESOME PARTY!!!

• 11 months later...

MIKA'S 26!

Wow! How old!

Well, the birthday's tomorrow-- how are U going to celebrate?

Be sure to post up all the pictures and reports from the festivities.

Yell it out, kids!

:yay:

hmmm....I don't know what I'll do this year :teehee:

listen to his music and eat some cake I guess :aah: maybe I'll get some chocolate and candies too :teehee:

I have no one to celebrate with here...so I don't know what I'm gonna do...I think my familly thinks I'm crazy for celebrating his birthday...so I don't know :roftl:

I have made a pie with Mika's chocolate name:wub2:. The photo will be in the afternoon. The pie for Mika, therefore He will be the first will receive a slice). And I shall drink wine. The daughter will make sushi

Me and my friendare gonna drink soda!:aah: We are such party animals. :naughty:

PS: 26 is not old at all. lol

rawr... edgy, arnt ya? :roftl:

not its not, its the perfect age... well slightly less perfect then 25, but still perfect...

you know what? ill be bold and scream HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKA 26 times during tommorow... and blast his songs full volume for the street to hear (and neibours to get angry)

hmmm...maybe he don't want to be 26th~(I felt shocked when I was this age....xD)

but still need to say,

Happy Birthday my dear Mika,

Good luck!!

(just everyone all need some, right!!xD)

oops,

Its Party Comments !:yay:

let's sing!

:biggrin2:

Edited by Mika_baby

We're throwing a party! Not sure how many people are going to show (can't blame them :naughty:) but we're going to party hard anyways!

Balloons, cupcakes, Parc Des Princes, WAG video, pizza, webcam chats with MFCers who don't live in Texas :biggrin2: ... et cetera!

Can't wait. :teehee:

We're throwing a party! Not sure how many people are going to show (can't blame them :naughty:) but we're going to party hard anyways!

Balloons, cupcakes, Parc Des Princes, WAG video, pizza, webcam chats with MFCers who don't live in Texas :biggrin2: ... et cetera!

i wana come....:naughty: no its just me a abottle of wine or too:roftl: im out of it :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

those are great ideas!

I think I'm gonna ask my mom to get some pizza for tomorrow now :aah::teehee: