when you keep telling your familly for 2 weeks (every day:mf_rosetinted: ) that today will be a programm about mika and in this very second they sit in front of the tv and wonder what it will be around (in 10 mins:mf_lustslow: ) because you made such a fuss about it:aah:

you have to tell me if you liked it :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

when you keep telling your familly for 2 weeks (every day:mf_rosetinted: ) that today will be a programm about mika and in this very second they sit in front of the tv and wonder what it will be around (in 10 mins:mf_lustslow: ) because you made such a fuss about it:aah:

oo what program is that might i ask? i'm impatiently waiting for 6:30pm to see his live in london concert on tv....everyone already knows not to bother me for an hour then...!

you have to tell me if you liked it :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

I loved it!!!!!!:wub2: it was the first time I saw pars de princes and ... It was...:wub2::mf_lustslow:

oo what program is that might i ask? i'm impatiently waiting for 6:30pm to see his live in london concert on tv....everyone already knows not to bother me for an hour then...!

It was a German channel called "zdf.kultur" and it was the first time that there was a report about mika (which was really short:sneaky2:) and the pars de princes concert:wub2:

how was the ocncert you saw??

I loved it!!!!!!:wub2: it was the first time I saw pars de princes and ... It was...:wub2::mf_lustslow:

It was a German channel called "zdf.kultur" and it was the first time that there was a report about mika (which was really short:sneaky2:) and the pars de princes concert:wub2:

how was the ocncert you saw??

it was ok - way too short...:(...have to get that parc de princes dvd...as soon as i get someone visiting from the states..!

• 3 weeks later...

YKYAMF when your 3 y.o son, who has no idea about different languages, sings along some words in Mika's songs. And most of all he loves "Big bust on, Big bust on, Big bust on" - luckily no-one pays attention to it in my family, because they are poor in English :naughty:

YKYAMF when your 3 y.o son, who has no idea about different languages, sings along some words in Mika's songs. And most of all he loves "Big bust on, Big bust on, Big bust on" - luckily no-one pays attention to it in my family, because they are poor in English :naughty:

my 6years old cousin "sings" too Mika's songs:teehee: when she's at me and disturbing me with her cartoon moves, that she wants to watch them (and I'm actually on mfc:mf_rosetinted:..) I always turn lollipop vid on so she thinks that it's cartoon movie and watches and sings, although she doesn't know english well enough (but guess she guessed that it's not cartoon movie :aah: )

my 6years old cousin "sings" too Mika's songs:teehee: when she's at me and disturbing me with her cartoon moves, that she wants to watch them (and I'm actually on mfc:mf_rosetinted:..) I always turn lollipop vid on so she thinks that it's cartoon movie and watches and sings, although she doesn't know english well enough (but guess she guessed that it's not cartoon movie :aah: )

I hope Mika's songs will help him to learn English in the future. He tried to sing Love today being 2 y.o!!!

God girl :biggrin2: My son loves this Big Bad Wolf too :thumb_yello: I even have one in my hoodie!

I hope Mika's songs will help him to learn English in the future. He tried to sing Love today being 2 y.o!!!

God girl :biggrin2: My son loves this Big Bad Wolf too :thumb_yello: I even have one in my hoodie!

I'm sure it'll!:thumb_yello: like MFC taught me English :naughty:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...