YKYAMF when you hear a mika's songs in the supermarket and you are the only person who sings :aah:

hmm..why don't i live in a place where i'd hear i mika song in the supermarket? :sad: i'd be literally dancing in the aisles!

hmm..why don't i live in a place where i'd hear i mika song in the supermarket? :sad: i'd be literally dancing in the aisles!

:naughty: but that happened to me 6 months ago, in argentina nobody knows mika :crybaby: , at least in the city where I live.

that was my thought exactly!

sometimes i listen to Mika on my MP3 player at the supermarket (cuz they play sh*tty musak!) & have to seriously restrain myself :teehee:

• 4 weeks later...
YKYAMFW you think about all the clothes Mika has already tried on and didn't bought:aah: while shopping ... you could have bought something he has wore, think of that little possibility :shocked:

and thats why you were sent to the NC :lmfao:

:roftl::roftl::naughty: but that thought drives me crazy :aah: i won't be able to sleep today thinking someone could have bought any clothes that were wore by Mika, and don't even know :aah:

you're totally crazy:naughty::teehee:

Hahaha You know you're a Mika fan when you scour the globe looking for marmite, find some, and end up making the same face when you smell it. Oh yeah, and I have purchased and read Tao of Pooh. Wonderful Book! Does anyone know the same if that interveiw? haha "that man right there is Winnie the Pooh!!"

Hahaha You know you're a Mika fan when you scour the globe looking for marmite, find some, and end up making the same face when you smell it. Oh yeah, and I have purchased and read Tao of Pooh. Wonderful Book! Does anyone know the same if that interveiw? haha "that man right there is Winnie the Pooh!!"

I was brought Marmite from London, and now I'm totally obsessed :naughty:

Unlike Mika :mf_rosetinted:

I was brought Marmite from London, and now I'm totally obsessed :naughty:

Unlike Mika :mf_rosetinted:

You enjoy it?! Ha ha ha I lived in London until I was like 15 and had never heard of it until I became Mika fan, wasnt able to find any marmite in the US where I was living, and the first thing I did when I went home for a visit was ask my mother to buy some. :naughty: Hahaha I cant imagine anyone enjoying it! Its good you do, though! I about fell over backward when I smelled it for the first time! :biggrin2: and I think the taste, texture, everything is absolutly dreadful. But thats just me! :teehee:

You enjoy it?! Ha ha ha I lived in London until I was like 15 and had never heard of it until I became Mika fan, wasnt able to find any marmite in the US where I was living, and the first thing I did when I went home for a visit was ask my mother to buy some. :naughty: Hahaha I cant imagine anyone enjoying it! Its good you do, though! I about fell over backward when I smelled it for the first time! :biggrin2: and I think the taste, texture, everything is absolutly dreadful. But thats just me! :teehee:

No, really. For me it is delicious, dunno why. I can tell it because after I eat, I want more. Maybe you prepare it in a wrong way?

No, really. For me it is delicious, dunno why. I can tell it because after I eat, I want more. Maybe you prepare it in a wrong way?

i absolutely love marmite as well!:aah: it's great in soups, on bread, in some stews...it's very salty though so i can imagine why some (most) ppl don't like it...

my preferred way to eat marmite is mixed with some very hot pepper sauce...:aah:i'm weird i know...:teehee:

Perhaps. I tried mine on bread, and alone. I greatly dislike it for some reason! Hahaha never eat it alone, if you dont like it... Hahaha But i cant say Mika didnt warn me.:aah:

i absolutely love marmite as well!:aah: it's great in soups, on bread, in some stews...it's very salty though so i can imagine why some (most) ppl don't like it...

my preferred way to eat marmite is mixed with some very hot pepper sauce...:aah:i'm weird i know...:teehee:

My father does the same! Hot sauce. But he makes me ship him this funky brand from the US. As you can see, My family does a lot of food shipping.:teehee: But I am guilty. I always have a bottle of marmite in my kitchen. A few of my friends actually enjoy it! Actually, more of my friends like it than dislike it. Odd...