No, really. For me it is delicious, dunno why. I can tell it because after I eat, I want more. Maybe you prepare it in a wrong way?

i absolutely love marmite as well!:aah: it's great in soups, on bread, in some stews...it's very salty though so i can imagine why some (most) ppl don't like it...

my preferred way to eat marmite is mixed with some very hot pepper sauce...:aah:i'm weird i know...:teehee:

I love marmite. :bow:

YKYAMFW you get a hair cut, but then have a little panic attack because, "What if I meet Mika and I have a hat on, he loves me and my personality, but then when I take off my hat because I got too hot and he runs away or finds my repulsive because of my haircut!!!" Even though my hair cut turned out perfect. I explained my deliema to my mother, and she took away my Life In Cartoon Motion and Boy Who Knew Too Much CD's for two weeks. :sneaky2: Apparently obbsession is bad...:blink:

-When your friend asks you how in the world your cell phone ended up in the dishwasher you simply reply, "I am golden and I can do as I please," even though you still have no idea how it got there. All she did was reply with, "Oh goodness," and walk away.

Edited by Micah

• 3 weeks later...

YKYAMF when you still get that feeling when you listen to his song even thou you've listened to them 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times before. :teehee:

I'm back on mfc brothers! after like a year? x)

Oh god what have I been doing? Kpop has taken over my life. . . BUT I love Mika.

YKYAMFW you get a hair cut, but then have a little panic attack because, "What if I meet Mika and I have a hat on, he loves me and my personality, but then when I take off my hat because I got too hot and he runs away or finds my repulsive because of my haircut!!!" Even though my hair cut turned out perfect. I explained my deliema to my mother, and she took away my Life In Cartoon Motion and Boy Who Knew Too Much CD's for two weeks. :sneaky2: Apparently obbsession is bad...:blink:

-When your friend asks you how in the world your cell phone ended up in the dishwasher you simply reply, "I am golden and I can do as I please," even though you still have no idea how it got there. All she did was reply with, "Oh goodness," and walk away.

:roftl::roftl:

2 weeks - that was pretty harsh! but then again you had those songs on your ipod/computer didn't u?:naughty:

:lmfao:

YKYAMFW you have to make research on google for any homework and unconsciously type Mika intead of what u should be reasearching on and end up reading his whole biography in wikipedia eventhough u have already read it 100000000 times before and feell important because u know more about Mika than Wikipedia.:biggrin2:

YKYAMFW you have to make research on google for any homework and unconsciously type Mika intead of what u should be reasearching on and end up reading his whole biography in wikipedia eventhough u have already read it 100000000 times before and feell important because u know more about Mika than Wikipedia.:biggrin2:

:aah: yesssss is true

YKYAMFW you meet with a person, and discover who likes mika and you can't believe it and you start to think he is lying :aah::aah:

:aah: yesssss is true

YKYAMFW you meet with a person, and discover who likes mika and you can't believe it and you start to think he is lying :aah::aah:

That just happened to me :lmfao: but that person really likes Mika actually :wub2: