YKYAMF because the baby you look after starts singing "Underwater, underwater, underwater" :swoon: and five minute later he is saying " Willy willy willy" :lmfao: and your reaction is to record him saying that :swoon:

Excellent :thumb_yello::aah:

YKYAMF when you read the lyrics of "Gave it all away" on Mika's FB and you do know that Mika's written the song for Boyzone and you've uploaded the duet on your computer a long time ago

Nice song BTW :wub2:

• 1 month later...

I'm liking this thread! I apologize if I say something someone else said earlier, but I'm new and foolish.

You learn Italian simply so you can figure out what the heck everyone else is saying.

No one wants to be a passenger in a car you are driving because Mika cds are all you will listen to.

Your kids know how to say "Why are you wasting your life?" in French.

Your phone ring tones are always Mika songs and when you call someone you hang up early cause you hope they will call you back shortly and you can hear the song. Plus, you almost always miss calls because you are enjoying listening to the music so much.

• 2 weeks later...

You know you're a Mika fan when you are on vacation and all you do is lay on the bed watching his shows on youtube while your Mum is complaining that you need to socialize with everyone.:teehee:

You know you're a Mika fan when you make an effort to get up early just to go on MFC and listen to his music and all of your family thinks that you're still asleep.

• 3 weeks later...

YKYAMFW:

You pick your son up from the school bus, and BIOTG is blasting out of the stereo. The 9yo sighs and says, "Mika again? You realize that there's going to be consequences for this! " Then he suggests you might want to seek medical help for your addiction.

YKYAMFW:

You pick your son up from the school bus, and BIOTG is blasting out of the stereo. The 9yo sighs and says, "Mika again? You realize that there's going to be consequences for this! " Then he suggests you might want to seek medical help for your addiction.

It's useless :naughty:

YKYAMF when you talk to pictures of Mika (and then pause for him to answer)

YKYAMF when everytime you enter a username or password you automatically start typing his name

YKYMF when you read "Underwater" instead "underwear" :doh:

:aah:

when Mika first put out Underwater i kept reading the word as underwear, but now whenever i see the word underwear i think it says underwater