Mika Collaborates with Imogen Heap on New Album

dcdeb

http://www.arjanwrites.com/arjanwrites/2008/10/video-mika-coll.html

Here's an interesting little tidbit to start your weekend with.

On this new video blog, Imogen Heap reveals that she is working with Mika on a track for his forthcoming new album. "We met at the Ivor Novello Awards this year, and he suggested we might get together and write a song. So we did," says Heap on her new video blog. "He is a very nice guy, very sweet (. . .) We don't know if it will end up on the album, some things change. Apparently, his mum really likes it though."

Watch Immi's video blog for the full scoop. Don't expect new work from Mika until 2009.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE Imogen Heap!!

I hope the song gets onto the album!:wub2:

I know! I was listening to her before I ever heard of Mika... and she was one of my early early myspace adds. :wub2:

Exciting to hear news like this, for sure!

dcdeb

i started getting interested in Hymogen after their meeting at the novellos'.....eheheheehe as always, mika makes me know different realities, and i'm glad of it.

i like some songs of hers, not everything, but i like HER, i think she's very interesting. and love her vlogs!

Apparently, his mum really likes it though

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

that made me smile

:wink2:

On this new video blog, Imogen Heap reveals that she is working with Mika on a track for his forthcoming new album. "We met at the Ivor Novello Awards this year, and he suggested we might get together and write a song. So we did," says Heap on her new video blog. "He is a very nice guy, very sweet (. . .) We don't know if it will end up on the album, some things change. Apparently, his mum really likes it though."

Watch Immi's video blog for the full scoop. Don't expect new work from Mika until 2009.

I've haven't heard any of her music, but this will be interesting.

Thanks for posting. :thumb_yello:

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

that made me smile

:wink2:

that makes me smile too

a collaboration with imogen heap sounds really interesting and cool!

thanks for posting deb:thumb_yello:

Awww,nice info,I like Imogen.

Thanks for posting!:thumb_yello:

thx, deb.

I had heard about her, but had never seen her or heard her talking/singing before.

I can now say she's not my cup of tea at all (the ways he talks gets a bit on my nerves.. :naughty:) -sorry, that's just my pov :bleh:- but I'll gladly hear the song she's made with mika, if it'll be ever released. but for the sake of mika being in it, o.c. :naughty:

i started getting interested in Hymogen after their meeting at the novellos'.....eheheheehe as always, mika makes me know different realities, and i'm glad of it.

i like some songs of hers, not everything, but i like HER, i think she's very interesting. and love her vlogs!

that made me smile

that bit was funny, I have to admit (shined up on the boredom of the whole interview :bleh:): mummy approved. :thumb_yello:

good ol' mika.. :naughty::wink2:

what jacket thing? the MW one?

what's the jacket thing..? :blink:

When he threw his expensive jacket in the crowd and later he asked one of his fans to give it back to him.

He said:"My mom's gonna kill me.".

Thanks for posting Deb!! :thumb_yello:

Mika - now THAT is a vlog!!!!!!!! :naughty:

I think his make better use of video- they show us stuff and people other than him, hers could equally well be on radio if you already know what she looks like.

It was interesting the way she talked about the writing process though- now that's a topic Mika couldnt' cover too often IMO.

I think his make better use of video- they show us stuff and people other than him, hers could equally well be on radio if you already know what she looks like.

It was interesting the way she talked about the writing process though- now that's a topic Mika couldnt' cover too often IMO.

I know what you mean - but it's also kinda personal - and as she pointed out,

its the 30th one she has done. It would be nice to have one like this every

month or so - just to keep us up to speed with how the album is going, ideas he is toying with etc - and I loved the fire behind her!! :naughty:

I know what you mean - but it's also kinda personal - and as she pointed out,

its the 30th one she has done. It would be nice to have one like this every

month or so - just to keep us up to speed with how the album is going, ideas he is toying with etc - and I loved the fire behind her!! :naughty:

and defo mika's waaaay more interesting to listen to! :thumb_yello: