• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LadyGagaWilson.jpg WIIILLLSSSON!

:lmfao:

:floor:

I kinda liked her VMA's performance...very theatrical and crazy. But hey, it's Gaga! :aah:

But that red erm...dress/burka/crazy hat thing...well...let's just say, it's not my cup of tea! :naughty:

Love Lady Gaga! Listen to 'The Fame' very frequently in the car and on my MP3. I recently bought Little Boots CD but honestly, give me Lady Gaga anyday. I find Little Boots' stuff completely underwhelming and even dull. Lady Gaga is clever and sophisticated musically, and love her stylistic individuality, bizarre as it may be at times! I'd love to see her live.

in a german interview for the mädchen (girls) magazine

but it's really short, he just tells that his new record is about adolescence, that his most embarassing moments all had to do with sex, that he hated school and that he thinks he can put himself into the position of a girl very well

ya, and that he really loves lady gaga but he hates that she calls him "Little Mickey Moo" all the time

so I thought it wouldn't be worth to open a new thread for that

but it's really short, he just tells that his new record is about adolescence, that his most embarassing moments all had to do with sex, that he hated school and that he thinks he can put himself into the position of a girl very well

:lmao:

ya, and that he really loves lady gaga but he hates that she calls him "Little Mickey Moo" all the time

:floor:

I thought it wouldn't be worth to open a new thread for that

Well, there are so many silly threads people start - these 2 pieces of info are definitely worth it:naughty:

I am glad I found your post. Thanks for sharing this with us:thumb_yello:

so I thought it wouldn't be worth to open a new thread for that

omg! That made me laugh :lmao: Our poor boy :naughty:

I am actually starting to really like Lady Gaga. She's a great entertainer and she has a pretty good voice.

I like her. She's very unique; I like that there's someone different in mainstream music now. And I like how she's bisexual and open to it and is so into her crazy fashions; she's a very interesting person and I like her now.

I did like her music, but I didn't really know much about her and had only heard one of her songs.

• 4 weeks later...
Should i or should i not go to her concert this December?:teehee:

YOU SHOULD!!!!!!! :shocked:

When oh when is she going to come to Belgrade??? :crybaby: She was already supposed to come this year... When PCD were here... But she didn't...

its a shame only the people with loads of money get to meet her! but that's the way it is. I've never met mika he looks lovely. I am hoping to go and see her in concert at O2 if i can get a decent ticket :wink2:

I have met danny dyer a few times and he has been lovely too and it didnt cost either. :mf_lustslow:

Woo woo, all I knew from Ladygaga was her extravagant clothes and attitude, I just find her "weird".

Then I saw her on french TV on the show where MIKA was "Taratata" and I thought she was stunning :thumb_yello: She sang live in french, and that was amazing ! She's a good piano player and singer.

So I've started to change my opininon about her and started to like her :wub2:

I have even sent her a twitt yesterday, saying she was stunning :blush-anim-cl:

But I don't know what to think now after what I read here, a paying meet and greet : IT IS A SHAME :shocked::sneaky2:

Our MIKA is, fortunately, generous to his fans and they did not have to pay so far...

Please Gaga, don't contaminate MIKA !

Many of us should consider ourselves really lucky that we've met MIKA without having to pay these exorbitant prices for a M&G.

ladygaga.jpg

Well, taking the recent NYC show into consideration -- it was $100 r/t

for my train ticket. One night hotel in NYC about $200. Ticket for the show

nearly $50 after all the fees. Transpo to the venue from the hotel $35.

Taxi to/fro the train station about $40. Parking at train station back home

$25.

You do the math. :wink2:

All that for about 30 seconds with Mika after the show. Maybe. And no photo.

And I won't even start on what the cost to London in June was.

Suddenly that $325 for a guaranteed seat, guaranteed meet & greet w/

photo op, pre-show hospitality, a CD and other assorted goodies...

doesn't seem that expensive to me. :naughty:

Many of us should consider ourselves really lucky that we've met MIKA without having to pay these exorbitant prices for a M&G.

ladygaga.jpg

I think it's safe to say that I'd never pay for a meet and greet....:blink: I'd feel like I was getting a prostitute, if you know what I mean?

Also, if I was an artist (even though I know that they need to make cash and that their time is money) I would personally find that it felt "wrong" to meet fans on that basis. Again, the word prostitution or selling oneself comes to mind.

Now please:blush-anim-cl:, I'm not trying to say that Gaga is a prostitute, or that she is prostituting herself with this. I know that this is a widely spread practice in the music industry. I'm just using the prostitution analogy as it's the first thing that came to my mind, and it's strong and vivid enough to expresses how I feel about the matter :aah::naughty: