:shocked::shocked::shocked

SUPER PORTUGAL

:groupwave:

so good music promoters live there...

all MFC members in portugal for shopping, this weekend :plane:

Haha:roftl:

I think it's pretty good, he's getting bigger and bigger here.:wub2:

Please do come:naughty:

Well, where I bought it, there were tons of them...I guess people here don't like Mika DVDs very much... And they were not expensive!!

And the funny thing is, the deluxe and normal versions were with the same price. Go figure... :blink:

Oh, another "curious" thing...the PdP concert from the DVD will be broadcasted on TV tonight, at 2 am. :boxed: So yes...I live in a strange country! :naughty:

Maybe if some people see the concert, they might buy the DVD then. I'm hoping the concert comes on Channel 4 eventually. The LICM concert was shown on C4 last Christmas.

Gosh, I was crying during AOW (in the DVD), so I guess I would look like a fountain when I'll finally go to one of his gigs!!!

No, I don't think you would :no::crybaby: : it's more elation than emotion. An interesting phenomenon happens : as soon as Mika is on stage your zygomatic muscles go up of their own accord, reaching your eyes which are, of course, full of twinkling stars. The feeling goes on long after the gig so that you find everybody highly lovable; the crowd, the merch guys, the security men, they are all lovely people and you are their friend... it's a weird and delicious feeling.

I can't help thinking that the reason why fans wait for up to three hours outside the theatre it is to prolong the high and retain the magic as much as to thank Mika or get his signature scribbled on your ticket.

Maybe if some people see the concert, they might buy the DVD then. I'm hoping the concert comes on Channel 4 eventually. The LICM concert was shown on C4 last Christmas.

Yeah, here too! :thumb_yello:

Well, if the concert wasn't at 2 am, maybe more people would see it... :boxed:

Anyway, I hope the DVD gets to the top here. I'm tired of hearing people say Mika sucks, Mika sings bad, Mika is a popstar made by the record company just to sell, Mika will never get anywhere... :thumbdown: Really, even the music magazines seem to forget that he exists! It's pretty annoying, I'm telling you! :boxed:

Sorry, you've written a lot of pages since I went to watch my dvd on Monday night, but I wanted to say: nice to see the other sister and nice to learn Andy's surname. But maybe that's been mentioned......

Sorry, you've written a lot of pages since I went to watch my dvd on Monday night, but I wanted to say: nice to see the other sister and nice to learn Andy's surname. But maybe that's been mentioned......

Wasn't it Moukataff or something? Thats in the cd booklet aswell:naughty:

I seem to be able to get the DVD deluxe for a good price here in Japan, which is unusual. Should I get a few and ship them to one of you in North America to distribute? :wink2:

The price seems to be the equivalent of $26 Canadian/$22 USD or so. Is that bad? Add a couple of $ for postage.....

any takers??? Or are you all very patient??

Alternatively, ebay....I have been quite fortunate and got one for only 1.20 pounds plus postage. It was a promo, not a deluxe book though. All mine are Region 9. (is that region free?)

I'm patient, I waited last year until christmas, I can wait. But this is so sweet and generous Blue Sky!

No Sariflor, I think you don't understand what I'm trying to say....(it must be my fault , my english is a bit limited) I totally respect your opinion and I don't think that "you are negative and horrible, and you should not be commenting "...I've never said that, no need to exaggerate.....

I don't agree every time with all Mika's choices, I think critics are very useful.... I just say that I don't understand how you felt because I didn't feel like you....even if I had the same fears as you at the beginning....

Here is MY opinion but I am not judging YOU because you don't share my point of view! I've never said that you shouldn't be commenting, have I?

BTW it was not a reaction to your particular message Sariflor , but to the 3 last pages I was reading.... (I'm sorry I haven't got the time to read everything)

I hope everything's clear now :wink2:

Sorry chopotte, I just noticed this reply, I haven't been keeping up very well, slacking off MFC duties :naughty:.

Like you (quoting me, yet responding to general comments) I did the same: I quoted you, as only one of the posts that I was talking about.

I didn't take your post badly or anything like that :wink2:. I was just trying to express how it frustrates me that, often, if one expresses an opinion that is not all Mika loving and adoring, it gets all these responses more or less implying that the person making the comments really should know better than to say this sort of thing.

I'm happy that you enjoyed the concert so much, but I have to be honest and say how it felt for me.

Of course I would enjoy anything with Mika in it a lot, becuase just watching and hearing him is amazing, but this gig was not one that left me touched like others have.

This is all that I was trying to say. I don't want to drag the issue on and on because otherwise Nono will have a fit :naughty: but anyway, this is what I was trying to say.

Also, something I noticed earlier when we were discussing the catwalk: you guys understood that I was saying that I felt no connection when he was on the catwalk.

It was the opposite :roftl:. I meant that when he was on the catwalk, in front of us, were the only times when the gig felt "real", like we had communication.

Ok, so that was the last bit of my gig day review:mf_lustslow:.

Sorry chopotte, I just noticed this reply, I haven't been keeping up very well, slacking off MFC duties :naughty:.

Like you (quoting me, yet responding to general comments) I did the same: I quoted you, as only one of the posts that I was talking about.

I didn't take your post badly or anything like that :wink2:. I was just trying to express how it frustrates me that, often, if one expresses an opinion that is not all Mika loving and adoring, it gets all these responses more or less implying that the person making the comments really should know better than to say this sort of thing.

I'm happy that you enjoyed the concert so much, but I have to be honest and say how it felt for me.

Of course I would enjoy anything with Mika in it a lot, becuase just watching and hearing him is amazing, but this gig was not one that left me touched like others have.

This is all that I was trying to say. I don't want to drag the issue on and on because otherwise Nono will have a fit :naughty: but anyway, this is what I was trying to say.

Also, something I noticed earlier when we were discussing the catwalk: you guys understood that I was saying that I felt no connection when he was on the catwalk.

It was the opposite :roftl:. I meant that when he was on the catwalk, in front of us, were the only times when the gig felt "real", like we had communication.[/COLOR]

Ok, so that was the last bit of my gig day review:mf_lustslow:.

I am glad we are clear on that one then.............as I was standing next to you, when I read that bit I was thinking 'what:shocked:'

:naughty:

I am glad we are clear on that one then.............as I was standing next to you, when I read that bit I was thinking 'what:shocked:'

:naughty:

You should have said, and maybe then I would have noticed the misunderstanding earlier, before another 3 people commented on it :roftl:.

The catwalk moments were definitely good :wub2:. Anything that makes Mika be close, is good :naughty:.

You should have said, and maybe then I would have noticed the misunderstanding earlier, before another 3 people commented on it :roftl:.

The catwalk moments were definitely good :wub2:. Anything that makes Mika be close, is good :naughty:.

:naughty: Sorry, I am not keeping up with the thread, just dipping in and out so sometimes I don't like to comment as I don't really feel I know what I am talking about.............and we don't want that!:naughty:

omg mika on a catwalk?

And I thought I couldnt reach a higher point of jealousy.

:wub2: Did any of you sniff his feet?:lmfao:

Good news: he was too far for us to manage that.

It's a good visual though: Imagine some weirdo jumping up and hanging onto his foot, smelling away, while he all professional carries on singing with is best smile on, whilst trying to shake the loonie off the foot, dragging him around the stage :lmfao:

Ok, I will stop now :naughty:

:naughty: Sorry, I am not keeping up with the thread, just dipping in and out so sometimes I don't like to comment as I don't really feel I know what I am talking about.............and we don't want that!:naughty:

I know the feeling, I keep doing it :roftl:

It's a good visual though: Imagine some weirdo jumping up and hanging onto his foot, smelling away, while he all professional carries on singing with is best smile on, whilst trying to shake the loonie off the foot, dragging him around the stage :lmfao:

You left out the part they have a flashing heart pinned to their shirt!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Nah, if they had a flashing heart they'd be taking blood samples :boxed:

:lmfao: I MUST go to the next gig.:naughty:

[/color]

And some security guy throwing back the weirdo into the crowd violently?

I can imagine very well :roftl::roftl:

You left out the part they have a flashing heart pinned to their shirt!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Nah, if they had a flashing heart they'd be taking blood samples :boxed:

OMG, this made me choke :lmao:

:lmfao: I MUST go to the next gig.:naughty:

I tell you, if you want to see surreal and weird stuff, Mika gigs are the place to be:naughty:.

I don't want to drag the issue on and on because otherwise Nono will have a fit :naughty: but anyway, this is what I was trying to say.

I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to come off as such a bitch! Feel free to say what you want, seriously. I'll be good :angel_not:

Just for the record and because a kind and fine :kaf: fairy has provided my physical mailbox with a very special medium yesterday, so that I now was finally able to watch the Koko gig in a (now also technically) comparably brilliant quality, I can just confirm my earlier assumption that IMO nothing Island Records will ever come up with Mika-wise will be able to compare. I say that without having seen the PDP gig yet, but I guess that one will be more like Olympia than Koko, which is, let's face it, like 'Watch the Mika in his natural environment doing what he does best and what makes him happiest.' as opposed to 'Mika constantly asking himself: 'Is that good enough? Do they need more - jumping - screaming...?'

I'm well aware that I'm complaining on a high level :naughty: you know that I heart Mika in whichever performance I can get hold of :wub2:, just wanted to state again: Yep, Koko is it for me. :wink2:

I agree, I mean don't get me wrong either, it's pretty remarkable how one guy can take one album of songs and somehow make every single show just a little bit different from the last. But, for me there is just something amazing about that KOKO performance. I mean I've only seen it on youtube sadly, but nothing compares to that one for me. I guess its just that one really reminds you of why you became a fan in the first place. It's simplicity is what made it beautiful. Personally I would LOVE to have the ability to have an actual copy of that show.*hint hint*lol