Reviews dvd Parc Des Princes

Moonlightchild

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love them both. IMO, his best covers. IJCGE is superb, especially when he takes out the thingie (not sure what that instrument is called) :blush-anim-cl:

Why not?

Tortilla just means omelette (Spanish name for it) :bleh:

It's called the tambourine:thumb_yello:

Tortilla just means omelette (Spanish name for it) :bleh:

:roftl:

whatever:naughty:

I think you've got it!

:dance_man:

what did i win?:biggrin2:

btw for those who wants to cook it

Squash (Zucchini) Mucver

Ingredients:

1 kg. squash

3 onions

2 table spoons butter

1,5 cups flour

1,5 eggs

salt

1 tea spoon pepper

1 pinch dill

3 cups sunflower oil

:bleh:

Squash (Zucchini) Mucver

Ingredients:

1 kg. squash

3 onions

2 table spoons butter

1,5 cups flour

1,5 eggs

salt

1 tea spoon pepper

1 pinch dill

3 cups sunflower oil

similar to the Lebanese recipe... but no squash or zuchini... we sometimes add chopped parsley (and dill is not very popular in Lebanon) but otherwise, it's the same :thumb_yello:

whatever:naughty:

:dance_man:

what did i win?:biggrin2:

Squash (Zucchini) Mucver

Ingredients:

1 kg. squash

3 onions

2 table spoons butter

1,5 cups flour

1,5 eggs

salt

1 tea spoon pepper

1 pinch dill

3 cups sunflower oil

Ha! Zuccini- I was right with courgette fritters- and Greece is sort of near Lebanon

It's called the tambourine:thumb_yello:

Thank you :thumb_yello::wink2: So THAT is what a tambourine is :roftl:

Copyright?

I think I read it in a rule somewhere.

And if not, why isn't MFC covered in PDP screenprints like when he posts a blog?

Well, if it's a copyright issue, I guess posting it on Mika's site (which MFC basically is) doesn't breach that?

we call these 3ijeh in Lebanese... it's made of eggs and flour and other stuff, no?

yes,eggs flour and a vegetable but it's optional(patato or squash...etc. or none)

i just ate it last week, actually they're very easy to cook:naughty:

Ha! Zuccini- I was right with - and Greece is sort of near Lebanon

:doh:yes!

i'm half greek. but didn't know they are called courgette fritters in english so i wrote the turkish name which i know:bleh:

Back to the dvd,

Question for the others who have seen it.

Have you seen that part where he said that he wouldn't speak before the gig?

It annoyed me a bit..... I don't know but I found it a little ... Diva like.

Please don't hurt me

that's known thing. I wasn't so surpised. he said in that posh french hotel they tought I wasa a real ass.. well, i am a bit of an ass... :roftl::naughty::roftl:

someone said paloma is in the dvd.. unless she dyed her hair REAL blond, i don't think I have spotted her.. in which bit is she..? :blink:

Back to the dvd,

Please don't hurt me

He said it was OCD.

Now I know a lot of people like to claim "OCD" "phobia" "allergy" and suchlike when the mean "I don't wanna" but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

And I liked the way he spoke of it with humour

Back to the dvd,

Please don't hurt me

I didn't find that Diva like, I think that it's a common thing for singers to do..

My neighbour used to be a very respected opera singer and she often was on no speaking mode, to rest her voice before big performances.

And no, I don't think that he is PROPERLY OCD. As in, clinically diagnosed. I get the impression that it's a home diagnosis LOL

Back to the dvd,

Please don't hurt me

Don't worry, we are not going to hurt you... much! :mf_rosetinted::roftl::roftl:

I haven't seen the DVD ... but I have heard him joke about it... and if that puts him in a positive bubble before he goes on stage, then why not...

it's no secret that he is a bit picky ... and deserves to be... it's not easy preserving your voice when you have to hit all those high notes... :naughty:

He said it was OCD.

Now I know a lot of people like to claim "OCD" "phobia" "allergy" and suchlike when the mean "I don't wanna" but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

And I liked the way he spoke of it with humour

I don't believe he is ocd,when he says that I think he means it's a bit like ocd.

I've seen him drink his thee otherwise than he likes it that's nothing ocd like at all.

No I don't believe it:naughty:

Edited by Moonlightchild

that's known thing. I wasn't so surpised. he said in that posh french hotel they tought I wasa a real ass.. well, i am a bit of an ass... :roftl::naughty::roftl:

someone said paloma is in the dvd.. unless she dyed her hair REAL blond, i don't think I have spotted her.. in which bit is she..? :blink:

I think I saw her backstage in beirut and she had dark hair... am not sure though...

I didn't find that Diva like, I think that it's a common thing for singers to do..

My neighbour used to be a very respected opera singer and she often was on no speaking mode, to rest her voice before big performances.

And no, I don't think that he is PROPERLY OCD. As in, clinically diagnosed. I get the impression that it's a home diagnosis LOL

I know what you mean and if he had said it was for resting his voice I wouldn't be bothered but he says it's because of superstition and has something to do with ocd. I think that makes it an other story

I don't believe he is ocd,when he Say's that I think he means it's a bit like ocd.

I've seen him drink his thee otherwise than he likes it that's nothing ocd like at all.

No I don't believe it:naughty:

maybe he is using "OCD" as am expression that he is a "difficult" person - or a perfectionist...

Back to the dvd,

Please don't hurt me

A lot of performers do that before they go on stage, they simply have to concentrate.

It has not anything to do with the diva appearance!:roftl:

Don't worry, we are not going to hurt you... much! :mf_rosetinted::roftl::roftl:

I haven't seen the DVD ... but I have heard him joke about it... and if that puts him in a positive bubble before he goes on stage, then why not...

it's no secret that he is a bit picky ... and deserves to be... it's not easy preserving your voice when you have to hit all those high notes... :naughty:

Thank you,.... :boxed:.....or maybe not:roftl:

I know what you mean and if he had said it was for resting his voice I wouldn't be bothered but he says it's because of superstition and has something to do with ocd. I think that makes it an other story

I wouldn't take everything he says literally... am not "assuming" what he meant... and I haven't even seen the DVD... but it seems it must be a way of protecting his voice... or trying to get into a "zen" moment ... which is also understandable