Moonlightchild

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haz question.

Does the documentary have cute moments? :wub2:

This is Mika we're talking about - Of COURSE there are cute moments. Though I won't be able to confirm this until I've actually seen it :roftl:

Ok, just jumping in only having read the last couple of pages...........never been to Camber myself....maybe you should start a Camber thread?

However, sorry to change the subject and talk about the DVD :roftl: And also sorry if this has already been said....but I think the bit that I found most interesting (oh, but BTW, I LOVE the jacket) is when he introduces Rain as 'an acoustic version'. Given the difference between the aucoustic and recorded versions of Relax..............I am wondering if the recorded version of Rain will be VERY different.

OK....will crawl back into my hole now:thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello:

i've noticed it too and rejoiced!:punk:

i love the song but i'm not so enthousiastic about mika screaming 'rain rain rain'!!! so i hope the recorded version will improve that.

i wondered when he said he'd got a restricted budget for the show....what would we expect with a bigger one?:blink::naughty:

i've noticed it too and rejoiced!:punk:

i love the song but i'm not so enthousiastic about mika screaming 'rain rain rain'!!! so i hope the recorded version will improve that.

i wondered when he said he'd got a restricted budget for the show....what would we expect with a bigger one?:blink::naughty:

:naughty: Yes indeed, I was just saying tonight...it is interesting to speculate where he will go, set wise, after this:shocked:

However, Before the show Andy said 'He's got a bigger budget now'....clearly:roftl:

Yes, I like Rain very much but it will certainly be interesting to hear the recorded version........and HMDYLM....which I most certainly hope and pray will be on the album:wink2:

Ok, just jumping in only having read the last couple of pages...........never been to Camber myself....maybe you should start a Camber thread?

However, sorry to change the subject and talk about the DVD :roftl: And also sorry if this has already been said....but I think the bit that I found most interesting (oh, but BTW, I LOVE the jacket) is when he introduces Rain as 'an acoustic version'. Given the difference between the aucoustic and recorded versions of Relax..............I am wondering if the recorded version of Rain will be VERY different.

OK....will crawl back into my hole now:thumb_yello:

Oh Kath, I can't believe that you were standing right there next to me and didn't hear that when he said it in Paris :roftl::roftl:

Oh Kath, I can't believe that you were standing right there next to me and didn't hear that when he said it in Paris :roftl::roftl:

I HEARD but I didn't comprehend until I had subtitles:naughty::roftl:

He was, but I understand French so I got it when he said that it was just an acoustic version of a new song. I didn't realise that it wasn't clear to others :naughty:. Sorry.

NOW she tells us!:naughty:

thanks robertina and kath 4 the summary :wub2:

Mine was only very brief.......basicaly I am in love with the DVD, I have been so looking forward to it as from where we were it was impossible to get the full visual effects. I think that the documentary really shows just how much thought, planning and money went into it all. Altogether I think it is an amazing spectacle.:thumb_yello: Es Devlin and Mika obviously got along really well and were on the same wavelength.