Reviews dvd Parc Des Princes

Moonlightchild

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone know where mika will be on the day he releases his dvd?:wink2:

Yes, he's on holiday at Camber Sands, with his family. He said he wanted to keep a low profile in case people didn't like the dvd.

Personally I don't know what he is worried about, most of you on here will love it, it's just me...

does anyone know how i can find out?:sad:

I don't think anyone here can help you... sorry...

no one is aware of his schedule as we are all just fans and are not associated with him personally or professionally...

and he is quiet discreet about his schedule and plans.. so you won't be hearing about that from the news...

in other words.. no one knows, and no one will know... not here at least :thumb_yello:

I don't think anyone here can help you... sorry...

no one is aware of his schedule as we are all just fans and are not associated with him personally or professionally...

and he is quiet discreet about his schedule and plans.. so you won't be hearing about that from the news...

in other words.. no one knows, and no one will know... not here at least :thumb_yello:

Until he blogs (I'm trying positive thinking again)

Yes, he's on holiday at Camber Sands, with his family. He said he wanted to keep a low profile in case people didn't like the dvd.

Personally I don't know what he is worried about, most of you on here will love it, it's just me...

Baaaaabs!:roftl:

Avoca, I love your new avatar! where is it from?

thx. it's a cap i took of the documentary on dvd. just a short scene, but I love his expression there.

I was asking Avoca- but if it hurt to change yours, do tell

Avoca has had a ringmaster siggie for as long as I can remember, but in this dvd Mike says he doesn't want to be the ringmaster...

well, i have always had a thing for the ringmaster, plus I liked that photo :mf_rosetinted:, so it was a very dramatic moment for me, yes.. :tears::mf_rosetinted:

haha so true!

he wears a ringmaster costum than says he doesn't want to be one.

he says he can't cook,turns out actually he can!

:

yeah, he talks with williamson about this jacket he wants him to do for the show and explains what it has to look like.

but it also connected with his new vision of his own work. and the vision he's started with the paris concert, he says have to go through to his second album: basically this is smt in between 1st and 2nd album artwork..

Well he didn't say he was permanantly giving up ringmaster-ness, he was talking about his costume for one tour

(which to be honest, I thought was meant to be ringmasterish until I saw the dvd)

MW goes on to check "but you don't want a red nose..."

I would dearly love to have seen his face if Mika had said "yes"

And incidentally- I LIKE the Matthew Williams jacket

I was not that mad about it.

Well, I for one am happy about that. I never quite got or liked the whole ringmaster thing, to be honest I'd rather he stuck to being a performer which is what he does best :thumb_yello:

I merely talk about the outfit (not so much the whole ringmaster as director of the circus). i think it looked great on him. I love all ringmaster jackets he sported in these years, but I'm not particularly interested in stage personas, more in outfits.

hope by the second album he gets out the "clown" phase, not my personal cup of tea... though I like the way he interpreted it in his gigs

no clue...

not a great fan of clowns as well, nor of their outfits :bleh:

I bought it today and watched it. His voice in Big Girl was not so good :S Not at all actually (not that i would do it better xD )

But for the rest I LOVE IT!!

i so ant to get it but i think here its not released yet :boxed:

P.S in youre siggie. why mika has blue eyes not brown ? :shocked: it looks strange, at the beginning i didnt understand whats different, but i like how it looks. Is it photoshoped or are these contact lenses ?

sorry about many questions :blush-anim-cl:

I was not that mad about it.

I merely talk about the outfit (not so much the whole ringmaster as director of the circus). i think it looked great on him. I love all ringmaster jackets he sported in these years, but I'm not particularly interested in stage personas, more in outfits.

No, I seem to be a minority of one in liking that jacket. I think he's one of the few guys that could carry it off, and I like the way he can do different looks.

But I think the ringmaster mentality is very Mika- people jumping through hoops at his command, him controlling the show...

And Camber looks great in that pic- none of your poncey mediterranean beaches for me!

Edited by Soaring Simpson

:bored: Not my favourite brew either... And arena shows may be good for his ego but I do hope he still performs in smaller places in the future :exclamation:

I hope so too.

but it also connected with his new vision of his own work. and the vision he's started with the paris concert, he says have to go through to his second album: basically this is smt in between 1st and 2nd album artwork..

He literally said "without having to put out a new album until 2009" :roftl::roftl:

But I think the ringmaster mentality is very Mika- people jumping through hoops at his command, him controlling the show...

So true. :king:

And Camber looks great in that pic- none of your poncey mediterranean beaches for me!

I wish he went back to the Riviera beach in Beirut instead. The weather's gorgeous there at the moment and great as Camber looks we don't want him to freeze his balls off. :giljotiini:

[iAnd Camber looks great in that pic- none of your poncey mediterranean beaches for me!

I wish he went back to the Riviera beach in Beirut instead. The weather's gorgeous there at the moment and great as Camber looks we don't want him to freeze his balls off. :giljotiini:

Is he a man or a mouse????

Who needs hot weather? I hate it!

yep, and which he said he's half way through. :mf_rosetinted: haha, i hope it's true :bleh:

Haha he's been saying he's half way through it for quite some time now:roftl:

He is just teasing ; bet you we get the new album just before Xmas.

Yes, Christmas 2009 :thumb_yello::wink2:

Before this Christmas, at the very most we'll get a single. And that is stretching it .

Haha he's been saying he's half way through it for quite some time now:roftl:

Yes, Christmas 2009 :thumb_yello::wink2:

Before this Christmas, at the very most we'll get a single. And that is stretching it .

Yeah, he had better get cracking only about six weeks to go! And we've heard nothing. Nah, I don't think we will see anything until the new year. Well into.