Dear Lord!! My house is about to get flooded!!!!

KaryLovesMika!

Hi all!! I'm just here to tell you that I'm really scared! This morning my mom woke me up screaming that the street was flooded! The power is about to be cutted and a few blocks away from here people is being evacuated from their homes!! :tears: The rain keeps coming down and aparently it won't stop soon, there are rats coming out of the sewers and even a fish passed by swimming!!

I took this pictures like 20 minutes ago, but now it's absolutely worst!! Now we can not see the floor!!

CopiadeDSC08075.jpg

CopiadeDSC08073.jpg

CopiadeDSC08074.jpg

CopiadeDSC08071.jpg

Please, to all the believers I ask for a prayer!! Not just for me and my family, but the whole people in my city, we are in a big crisis! Some houses (far away from mine) are now totally useless, not to mention their fornature. Is not just a Colombian situation, people's dying as I write all over the world!!! Please, stop using the computer so much, save water, try not to use electrical power so often, I bet we can make a little change, so we don't have to live in a world completely submerged in water.

I'm off now.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dios mio, Kary!! Es horrible!!! Espero que esto se solucione pronto! Y que nada muy grave pase!

Mantennos al dia cuando puedas, ok? Y espero que Colombia deje de hinundarse.

Te mando muchas vibras :huglove:

that's terrible! :sad:

i hope everything will come to normal

there were floods this year here too and loads of people still don't have a home, i went and donated some stuff and i was shocked to see what happened.

i hope you'll be safe and won't go through that!

:huglove: take care!

Karyyy :tears:

que feo dioss

en mi casa paso algo asi hace unos años por un problema de cloacas pero ahora anda bien.. cuidate mucho vos y toda tu familia! el gobierno que dice? porque si eso pasa en toda la cuidad se necesitan hacer obras urgente!

el tema de las inundaciones, sequias, terremotos, tornados, etc por todo el mundo preocupa y mucho! en mi colegio reciclamos mas del %90 de la basura y hoy terminamos de juntar comida, juguetes y ropa para enviarlas a una escuela rural.. entre todos nos tenemos que ayudar tambien en lo ecologico para evitar que cosas como las que pasaron en tu casa vuelvan a pasar :)

mucha fuerza y conta conmigo para lo que quieras :)

Kary, I hope and pray that the water will go down and that your house will be spared. In 1993, our house and my family's business was flooded and we didn't recover from that for 5-10 years. It was that devastating.

There's nothing really like being directly affected by a natural disaster.

Hi all!! I'm just here to tell you that I'm really scared! This morning my mom woke me up screaming that the street was flooded! The power is about to be cutted and a few blocks away from here people is being evacuated from their homes!! :tears: The rain keeps coming down and aparently it won't stop soon, there are rats coming out of the sewers and even a fish passed by swimming!!

I took this pictures like 20 minutes ago, but now it's absolutely worst!! Now we can not see the floor!!

CopiadeDSC08075.jpg

CopiadeDSC08073.jpg

CopiadeDSC08074.jpg

CopiadeDSC08071.jpg

Please, to all the believers I ask for a prayer!! Not just for me and my family, but the whole people in my city, we are in a big crisis! Some houses (far away from mine) are now totally useless, not to mention their fornature. Is not just a Colombian situation, people's dying as I write all over the world!!! Please, stop using the computer so much, save water, try not to use electrical power so often, I bet we can make a little change, so we don't have to live in a world completely submerged in water.

I'm off now.

thats awful. i will be praying for you!

is it a rain-type flood?

*goes to turn on the TV to the news channel*

CopiadeDSC08075.jpg

CopiadeDSC08073.jpg

CopiadeDSC08074.jpg

CopiadeDSC08071.jpg

I'm off now.

omg thats terrible! hope everything is alright! your in my prayers!

CopiadeDSC08075.jpg

CopiadeDSC08073.jpg

CopiadeDSC08074.jpg

CopiadeDSC08071.jpg

I'm off now.

Take care! I'll be praying for you!

Hopefully we'll see back here soon!