What did you do before Mika and MFC???

willywonka

And I never got beautiful Christmas cards from Canada :wink2::flowers2:

Thankyou :huglove:

Your Welcome.:cheerful_h4h:

And before the MFC, I rarely ever paid more than 55 cents to mail anything.

:naughty:

Edited by Suzy

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are you living my life then?:naughty:

Oh Suzy!

The same for me!:wub2:

I never had friends in New Zeeland, Japan, Russia and....Canada!:wink2:

We're all changed for the better ... :wub2:

I never really sought out any new music.

I never had friends in Europe, Australia, USA, or Japan.

I was skeptical of new music until a friend introduced (read: force-fed) me Mika's music. Since then I've found a lot of other great new artists.

I never had friends all over the world either. It still surprises me sometimes how great it can be. :original:

And I never got beautiful Christmas cards from Canada :wink2::flowers2:

Thankyou :huglove:

Hear hear! :cheerful_h4h:

For me .... December 06 I bought a laptop and got a telephone line in at home , I HATED the internet , I was never a net person , always out and doing things .. anyways.

I would say I was MUCH better at keeping in contact with friends and family , I still find the online world weird and worrying at times

So the end of December 06 I started looking for a new artist to support (felt I was stuck in the 80s :roftl:) , anyways BBC had Mika as the star of the future .. the first time I used the net I found Mikasounds and then here and and and .... the rest is history :shocked:

Aww, it's nice I get a mention from so many of you:wub2: I love you all too! Glad we got to meet here!!!

Wait, I'm not the only MFCer in Japan???:shocked:

oops.:blush-anim-cl:

Before the mfc

I never talked english

so my english was baaaad

I wasn't online so much

music didn't mean so much to me

I didn't have friends from all around the world

I didn't I could care about a popstar so much

I'm much happier no I know the mfc, it's not only mika that I come on the mfc for. It was the main reason I came on the mfc in the beginning, but now I'm here for all the amazing people that I love to talk to:wub2:

Before the MFC I didn't think that people could be so generous. Seriously, I was quite cynical. But here are people who you've never met before who go to great lengths to do things for you. It's amazing. I'm very grateful. :original: I don't regret joining this forum - not one bit. Mika's great and all but he's not the reason why I'm still here a year and a half on - it's you guys. :thumb_yello: He should be damn proud that such a great group of people gather here in (or should I say 'under the pretext of' :naughty:) his fanclub.

That's my soppy quota filled for today. :bleh:

And a special mention for Suzy!

Edited by SuperTwat

Well... let me think...

Before knowing MIKA:

I didn't know what myspace was;

I didn't know MFC of course;

I didn't have many friends like now from all over the world;

I wasn't so happy like now... Yes... because MIKA and MFC make me feel more happy than before...

I've never felt big emotions listening to a song; Listening to MIKA's song I feel better!

(sorry if my english is not good) :blush-anim-cl:

Before the MFC? ... I think I didn't have so many changes in my life!

Maybe now I spend more time in front of my laptop, but I always have things to do (sending e-mails, editing photos on Photoshop), so it's normal to me!:wink2:

The bigger change is the fact I improve my English that I already had forgotten from my times of school!:blush-anim-cl:

But of course... Mika brought me more happiness, I met lovely persons and lovely places, and of course his music and his shows are amazing!:wub2:

Before Mika and the MFC ...

I didn't know what a "forum" was.

I didn't know or really care about MySpace or Facebook.

I never really sought out any new music.

I never went to concerts.

I didn't know what Photobucket was, or load a picture and share it.

I didn't know that a popstar could influence my life - and not just with his music, but with his fans.

I made friends in person.

I only shared laughs with friends face-to-face, on the phone or e-mail.

I never had friends in Europe, Australia, USA, or Japan.

same here :blush-anim-cl:

before mika.. well.. i was really shy.. then, thanks to other mfcs i learn to be even more generous and my english improve quite a lot...

for me.. before mika and after is a hugeee change! my personality, my wardrove had change.. my musical taste also change...

i get into the mfc everyday, the only week i wasn`t here was when i went to a school trip last year :bleh:

I was into Star Trek! I don't mean the show with Mr Spock, although I used to like that when I was young, but later, I prefered Deep Space Nine and Voyager. I used to watch videos when I had nothing else to do. I still like Science Fiction, but I don't watch it as much as I used to.

My life before Mika and MFC was boring and grey. I had the feeling nothing interesting would happen in the future and I started to feel sad very often. Before Mika and MFC I didn´t know about Myspace or Youtube, I watched TV during my free time and was knitting socks, socks, socks.

When I got LICM last christmas my life became so much more colourful and interesting, so I feel the joy of life again. My first gig in Amsterdam was so beautiful and I plan to go to two gigs during the next tour. I found new friends and I never want to miss them again. O.K. I spend a lot of time in front of my laptop now to find out news about Mika and his music, perhaps time I should spend with my husband :wink2:. And my English became a little bit better during the last year.

My life before Mika and MFC was boring and grey. I had the feeling nothing interesting would happen in the future and I started to feel sad very often. Before Mika and MFC I didn´t know about Myspace or Youtube, I watched TV during my free time and was knitting socks, socks, socks.

When I got LICM last christmas my life became so much more colourful and interesting, so I feel the joy of life again. My first gig in Amsterdam was so beautiful and I plan to go to two gigs during the next tour. I found new friends and I never want to miss them again. O.K. I spend a lot of time in front of my laptop now to find out news about Mika and his music, perhaps time I should spend with my husband :wink2:. And my English became a little bit better during the last year.

Now we have threads about Mika's socks! lol

A very interesting thread ; )

My mom helped me a bit to remember what was my life like before Meeks. :roftl:

Before Mika I was in looove with Anthony Perkins,was obsessed with Alfred Hitchcock,"Psycho",old movies...I mean I still am,but less. I loved singers which I can't stand now - Avril Lavigne,Rihanna,Beyonce,Justin Timberlake(:mf_rosetinted:)...I didn't know for many famous 70s and 80s bands which I know and adore now - Queen,The Beatles,INXS,The Doors,Bronski Beat...I didn't know English pretty well and I HATED computers,internet and everything related to it. My life was kinda boring,but I used to go out with my friends far much more than now. I hated to sing in front of someone because I was very shy.

Now I formed my music taste and I find it quite mature and good,I improved my English and now speak it excellent,I became a better person with her own oppinions and not afraid to show them and tell them to anyone ; got a lot of inspiration for my artwork and writing,because Mika is my greatest inspiration ; formed my style, my music taste ; I'm not afraid to sing in front of anyone now and I improved my singing very well ; joined in here and became a internet addicted :bleh: but what is the most important - I got a will to live!

Here I met a lot of friends from aaall over the world which I love and respect,and even though we haven't met yet in person,I love them and I always will. MFC is my other home. :blush-anim-cl:

When I first heard Mika's songs on MTV and radio I haaaated them. "Love Today" especially!! I remember how I was yelling at my mom to turn the radio off every morning while I was having breakfast :roftl: my Mika obsession started around October 2007...I remember that whenever I was passing by one music store when I was coming back from school I used to stand in front of it and stare into his CD and his little picture on the cover :roftl: I finally bought it a few days before I went to England,and THEN,when I was in London,my Mika euphoria started. *wubs*

Seems so far away now though :boxed:

Edited by keti

Before Mika I just listened to the radio, spended my "computer-time" on other sites (I still do now, but not that much anymore) and I still needed to go to school. Now I don't have school anymore, that's the major change .. so too much free time at the moment :roftl: Don't think that much changed .. still have my life, and my horses .. Just don't have school anymore now :roftl:

Before Mika I just listened to the radio, spended my "computer-time" on other sites (I still do now, but not that much anymore) and I still needed to go to school. Now I don't have school anymore, that's the major change .. so too much free time at the moment :roftl: Don't think that much changed .. still have my life, and my horses .. Just don't have school anymore now :roftl:

Are you stalking me? :mf_rosetinted: