Second Album in September?

Becky

Go for it, young Yedi! :starwars:

I guess nobody here would say about themselves that they're not supporting Mika. There's just a general yearning for some new material and expectations are being built up on Mikasounds for months. Nobody will haunt or threaten Mika for taking his time with the new album. Sure he's entitled to allow himself to take however much time he needs. Of course, that goes without saying and let's face it, there's nothing anybody (of us) can do about this.

Personally I think it would be easier for him too, to throw us a specific bone instead of universal phrases like 'demoing is coming along great'... ... ...

Besides, in Mika's case I'd be rather flattered to read how people can't wait to get hold of the new record.

Thank you :wink2: I know you all wouldn't threaten him or something, but reading through the first pages was a bit of a shock :sneaky2: Well, I can wait! And due to my continuous lack of money, maybe it's cool when the release is near my bday :naughty: No, just joking! I want it too!!!!!!

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe he could record something and then this mini acoustic tour he talked about to test audience reaction to songs. then he may polish the songs, finish the recording and launch the album by late summer, if not really sept.

pure speculation.

and mark, no worries, dear. we have no intention whatsoever to leave mika or mfc: we practically live here and on his blog :naughty::wink2:

It'll take an awful lot more than this to make me leave.

Us penguins are monogamus, don'tcha know!

LOL!!!

maybe he could record something and then this mini acoustic tour he talked about to test audience reaction to songs. then he may polish the songs, finish the recording and launch the album by late summer, if not really sept.

pure speculation.

and mark, no worries, dear. we have no intention whatsoever to leave mika or mfc: we practically live here and on his blog :naughty::wink2:

That does make sense! yep there's maybe something like that... :wink2: hope to see him on stage soon! :thumb_yello:

Yep MFC is practically our 2nd house... :roftl:

Anyway I'll wait til september... If it's the condition to have a good album as good as the first one or even more :bleh: but wait girls... the boss hasn't talked about a date yet so no worries for the moment...

Edited by Miss_lollipop54

sorry everyone but it isn´t that long time since we got the PDP dvd...

so cant we just enjoy the PDP and dont worry about when the next CD comes out... :wink2:

IT COMES, WHEN IT COMES...

enjoy the things we got... :thumb_yello:

Sorry dont be made at me now... :boxed:

In September?? :shocked: hmmm...pretty late. But I think that's totally okay,guy is not a machine for heaven's sake,especially because he does all the job by himself - he writes the lyrics,he writes the music,co-produces it...I guess I can wait till then,but I think it would be fair if he at least released the single by then.

Edited by keti

sorry everyone but it isn´t that long time since we got the PDP dvd...

so cant we just enjoy the PDP and dont worry about when the next CD comes out... :wink2:

IT COMES, WHEN IT COMES...

enjoy the things we got... :thumb_yello:

Sorry dont be made at me now... :boxed:

A dvd is no new material as in musicwise. I am so mad at you I wanna do the samba :glasses2:

You find Andy attractive?:shocked:

I consider him to be hotness on 2 legs.

No comment!

heh heh!

Yes yes, you sound like your 2nd boyfriend Mika!

your right but it´s something... and it´s whit mika...

Probably, but I still want new material.

Oh...ewww, Ingie, I thought you had better taste than that :sneaky2:lol3:

*hopes Mika sees this*

Are you insulting Mika's boyfriend cameraman?:sneaky2:

Ooooooohhhhh yyyeeeeeessss!!!!!

You do realise you're publically humiliating me now? Everyone knows about our deep relationship Rose, you don't want me to start a rant here about you being a bad penguin! Don't deny it, I saw you and Mika and Andy and JC having a 'lunch' together:sneaky2:

Yes yes, you sound like your 2nd boyfriend Mika!

Probably, but I still want new material.

Are you insulting Mika's boyfriend cameraman?:sneaky2:

You do realise you're publically humiliating me now? Everyone knows about our deep relationship Rose, you don't want me to start a rant here about you being a bad penguin! Don't deny it, I saw you and Mika and Andy and JC having a 'lunch' together:sneaky2:

I'm brainwashing mika into liking me. :hypo:

rose..!! :shocked: I thoght you and andy were an item.. :blink:

what's all this coming up with ingie, mika and JC even..? :shocked::sneaky2:

I'm brainwashing mika into liking me. :hypo:

Small chance:naughty:

we all want but we just have to waith...

he´s bisy and we just have to accept it...

Love you ingievV, dont hate me :boxed:

I hate you so much now it's not even human:sneaky2:

Just kidding:naughty:

i dont care if people hates me... it´s there problem...

LOL...

glad you don´t hate me :thumb_yello:

Why should I hate you because you're voicing your opinion?:naughty:

*sucks gums* That's where the brainwashing comes into place, :naughty:

I still stick with: small chance:roftl:

My two cents...

I think September is a bit too late, since he's working on the album for a long time now, and he said that he's already recording the final versions of the songs so...

On the other hand I have no idea of the work that an album requires, even after the songs are recorded, so I don't know how long will it take for us to have the album in our hands.

Let's not freak out, until Mika himself says something! :naughty: