Just chat. As and when, you know.

And rant. But mostly when Mika is active and there is something Mika related to rant or whine about.

I don't rant about Mika :shocked: It's me with the problem about being squished :blush-anim-cl:

I'm not very fangurly, 'cuz I don't think he's perfect. I don't expect any more of him than he is prepared to give, and if he makes mistakes (eg promises he doesn't follow through) I'm inclined to forgive him and not fret about it. I'm quite easy going in RL too - no point in looking for trouble - enjoy the good stuff instead :thumb_yello:

I don't rant about Mika :shocked: It's me with the problem about being squished :blush-anim-cl:

I'm not very fangurly, 'cuz I don't think he's perfect. I don't expect any more of him than he is prepared to give, and if he makes mistakes (eg promises he doesn't follow through) I'm inclined to forgive him and not fret about it. I'm quite easy going in RL too - no point in looking for trouble - enjoy the good stuff instead :thumb_yello:

Actually I am fairly easy going in real life, but I am inclined to whine and moan when Mika lets us down. Especially if you are at a festival, with a Mika Fan Club flag on your tent, only to be told about three hours before he is due to appear, that he has cancelled due to a career threatening condition. Only to find out that two days later he is seen in Ibiza preparing for a gig there..............

Only to suffer the jeers of passers by later "ooh look isn't that the tent that had the Mika flag on? They must feel like prats now. What a tosser Mika is etc etc.

Actually I am fairly easy going in real life, but I am inclined to whine and moan when Mika lets us down. Especially if you are at a festival, with a Mika Fan Club flag on your tent, only to be told about three hours before he is due to appear, that he has cancelled due to a career threatening condition. Only to find out that two days later he is seen in Ibiza preparing for a gig there..............

Only to suffer the jeers of passers by later "ooh look isn't that the tent that had the Mika flag on? They must feel like prats now. What a tosser Mika is etc etc.

:huglove: I can see why you may have been a little peeved on that occasion :naughty:

I am way more intolerant in real life. I put up with a lot of Mika's nonsense because he's cute and very far away. If he was living in my house I'd be yelling at him most of the time. :naughty:

Aw, and then he would just sit down at the piano and sing to you so beautifully and you would be all smiley again!:wub2:

I am way more intolerant in real life. I put up with a lot of Mika's nonsense because he's cute and very far away. If he was living in my house I'd be yelling at him most of the time. :naughty:

Oh - he's definitely not RL boyfriend material - works too hard, spendthrift, more neurotic than me, whines a lot, I couldn't compete for attention with all those relatives :bleh:

But from a distance, he's talented, funny, cute and full of surprises - :wub2::mf_rosetinted:

Aw, and then he would just sit down at the piano and sing to you so beautifully and you would be all smiley again!:wub2:

Yeah he would bat those long, long eyelashes at her and launch into song.

Christine, meanwhile, stops mid rant to drape herself over the piano, gaze into his big brown eyes and mouth almost silently.

I love you Mika.

:lmfao:

Christine, meanwhile, stops mid rant to drape herself over the piano, gaze into his big brown eyes and mouth almost silently.

I love you Mika.

Jupp!:thumb_yello:

You're painting a wonderful picture here!:roftl::naughty:

:crybaby: :crybaby: :lmao:

Sorry Bab, I know that it was horrible at the time, but reading it now I just had a fit of laughter and can't stop. It just sounds so funny. Oops :naughty:.

Oh - he's definitely not RL boyfriend material - works too hard, spendthrift, more neurotic than me, whines a lot, I couldn't compete for attention with all those relatives :bleh:

But from a distance, he's talented, funny, cute and full of surprises - :wub2:

Oh yeah, I am SO with you on that :naughty:

:crybaby: :crybaby: :lmao:

Sorry Bab, I know that it was horrible at the time, but reading it now I just had a fit of laughter and can't stop. It just sounds so funny. Oops :naughty:.

Actually I wouldn't say it was funny exactly, but we made the best of it and had a real laugh anyway, good company you see, Mikamad, Sarah and family, Bexxy, Tia and Avoca and family.

I love you Mika.

:lmfao: poor christine!

babs... you should post the picture of your lonely tent... people would really feel for you. that picture says it all

edit.... next time keep reading before posting about a picture! duh!

But from a distance, he's talented, funny, cute and full of surprises - :wub2::mf_rosetinted:

You said it baby!