Hehe thanks, I have but nice to see it again.

Just been monitoring the slight controversy in the oldlings. :naughty:

I haven't been here and haven't been reading the oldlings and am not going to now. What controversy?

I haven't been here and haven't been reading the oldlings and am not going to now. What controversy?

A misunderstanding between Sosi and Rose!! It got sorted out!!

I was not there at the time - but did read back :naughty:

Hi Apples!

Just saw the thread popping up and thought I'd say hello. How are you all? I'm busy finishing my last assignments here in Brighton. I tried to post in a different thread, was ignored as usual and think I should better go into hiding again.

See you soon and enjoy your weekend :)

How dare they! Your last assignment in Brighton! How fast the time has gone!

It may be quiet in here but most of us are still around, it's just been quiet on the forum generally, I guess.

H, when do you go home?

How dare they! Your last assignment in Brighton! How fast the time has gone!

It may be quiet in here but most of us are still around, it's just been quiet on the forum generally, I guess.

H, when do you go home?

Yay :)! Someone is talking to me, but you're right, its awfully silent on the forum in general. I'll go home in 3 weeks. Bf will come in two and then we'll have another week together here. Hm, right now I actually don't want to go home. I got so used to everything and really enjoy Brighton. It's a lovely place but I'll have to leave sooner or later...

I hope you're ok?!

Hi Apples!

Just saw the thread popping up and thought I'd say hello. How are you all? I'm busy finishing my last assignments here in Brighton. I tried to post in a different thread, was ignored as usual and think I should better go into hiding again.

Oh you will never be ignored here. :bye:

That's too bad that you'll be leaving Brighton. I think I'd rather spend the summer there than winter.

Yay :)! Someone is talking to me, but you're right, its awfully silent on the forum in general. I'll go home in 3 weeks. Bf will come in two and then we'll have another week together here. Hm, right now I actually don't want to go home. I got so used to everything and really enjoy Brighton. It's a lovely place but I'll have to leave sooner or later...

I hope you're ok?!

Yeah not bad I guess. But I bed your bf will be glad to get you home, no?

Haha I was going to edit that but thought I would leave in that Freudian slip :naughty:

Hi Apples!

Enjoy the rest of your time in Brighton. :thumb_yello:

I've started uni for the year again. Boring already. :thumbdown:

:lmfao: Instant Mika, just add brightly coloured jeans and 3kg of plastic accessories.

Haha I was going to edit that but thought I would leave in that Freudian slip :naughty:

Good one. :naughty:

Oh you will never be ignored here. :bye:

That's too bad that you'll be leaving Brighton. I think I'd rather spend the summer there than winter.

Good to know that I won't be ignored here. I was just being ignored at a party today by some people. It's weird. One day you get along very well and the other day they don't even know you...

Anyway, the winter here was actually lovely. And we're having an early spring. I never had so many sunny days in a row. The weather here is definitely better than at home :wink2:

Oh yes! My bf will indeed be happy to bed me again :naughty: And the cats. Don't forget about the cats :)

Aw how are the kitties? Mine are naughty today. Woke me up at 6:30 am! :thumbdown:

I guess they are ok. Bf is taking goo care of them. Amy got much more approachable over the last few months and Molly.... well, she is Molly. Calm, lovely, friendly and a bit stupid from time to time. They chase each other quite a lot but otherwise they get along quite well. I don't think they'll be best friends though but at least they aren't alone. I miss them! :wub2:

I guess they are ok. Bf is taking goo care of them. Amy got much more approachable over the last few months and Molly.... well, she is Molly. Calm, lovely, friendly and a bit stupid from time to time. They chase each other quite a lot but otherwise they get along quite well. I don't think they'll be best friends though but at least they aren't alone. I miss them! :wub2:

Hello Haeschen!

Glad to hear it's going better with Amy, maybe she just needed time or maybe she is a "one person cat"!

I have a cat boy who is extremely shy, but now when he's 8 years old he tends to warm up a little and can even sit in my lap for a short while, but only of I don't move or do anything to scare him like reach for a glass of water or turn a page in my book!:roftl:

Decided to come here for my 9,000th post.

Hello apples! :bye:

Congratulations Christine!:flowers2:

That is a lot!

*joins thread*

despite my snooping, i've never got a grasp on the appleman/ the apples.

i guess noone can explain for me? just this once? please?

Nice people, very friendly but the apple thread has a tradition to be a "fan gurl" free zone.:wink2:

You don't have to worship all Mr Curly's movements all the time all of the year to be welcome in here!

I'm not a real apple though, too much of a coward I guess and I have my fan gurl moments! :blush-anim-cl:

To be honest, I used to have but now with this lack of information I think I'm loosing interest, if it wasn't for the friendship and all the fun moments on the MFC I wouldn't even be here by now.

But...being the weak hearted person I am I suspect when (if:sneaky2:) the new album comes out it will take me around 10 seconds of listening to fall again!

Hi everyone :biggrin:

Christine, congrats on the big 9K. Anyway, when I read your post I thought of something. I realise that this may sound very macabre, but it was a bit reminiscent of when people go somewhere special to die :roftl:.

You know, like 'I came home to die', etc... :naughty:

To be honest, I used to have but now with this lack of information I think I'm loosing interest, if it wasn't for the friendship and all the fun moments on the MFC I wouldn't even be here by now.

But...being the weak hearted person I am I suspect when (if:sneaky2:) the new album comes out it will take me around 10 seconds of listening to fall again!

You know, Sienna, I am feeling the same. So tired of his secrecy and not giving any information! Other artists are posting their demos on vlogs or myspace, or even full albums like Lily Allen.

It's not like it worked against them is it?!

In my opinion he's being way too secretive and it just gets a bit tiresome. I'd rather he kept us up to speed and shared stuff. This is just feeling a bit silly

Sorry, I don't come here as often as I should. :blush-anim-cl:

Decided to come here for my 9,000th post.

Hello apples! :bye:

I saw you'd made 9001 in the MSBT and so I placed bets that you'd have made this one here. :naughty: Congrats! And it's surprising you haven't made it past 10,000 really with all those repetitive moddy posts you have to do.

I have a cat boy who is extremely shy, but now when he's 8 years old he tends to warm up a little and can even sit in my lap for a short while, but only of I don't move or do anything to scare him like reach for a glass of water or turn a page in my book!:roftl

I have a 8 year old cat boy too. He's my companion. Follows me everywhere.

Loves to eat cheese and egg. Completely spoilt rotten. He was the first of my 4 cats and we had time alone before the others wandered in. So that created a special bond. He likes to stand on my knees when I'm sitting down and then suddenly backflip his way onto my lap and face me. He trusts I won't let him roll off. :roftl: Uhhh, but he has a few times.

I'm exactly like that too.

Hi everyone :biggrin:

Christine, congrats on the big 9K. Anyway, when I read your post I thought of something. I realise that this may sound very macabre, but it was a bit reminiscent of when people go somewhere special to die :roftl.

You know, like 'I came home to die', etc... :naughty:

You're so morbid some days :naughty: But I see the sentimental aspect.

You know, Sienna, I am feeling the same. So tired of his secrecy and not giving any information! Other artists are posting their demos on vlogs or myspace, or even full albums like Lily Allen.

It's not like it worked against them is it?!

In my opinion he's being way too secretive and it just gets a bit tiresome. I'd rather he kept us up to speed and shared stuff. This is just feeling a bit silly

The day Mika uses twitter will be the day I'll fall over from shock.