Maybe the apples will keep listening to this and stay sweet for longer than you think???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyvk_H3PP7E

Makes me smile and smile and smile.:mf_lustslow:

See, I never doubted the magic would come back. He's kind and fine after all.:wub2:

Hmm sounds a completely different sentence like that!

Don't mistake any of us for fanwhores, but if something is good we better say so after all the slagging off we do! :naughty:

Yes, exactly! We are happy to give honest opinions, good or bad. That 's the beauty of us :wub2::roftl:

I finally managed to "officially" leave and then the twat posts a video with a kick ass version of that damn song :shocked: Alright I'm back and officially a fangurl for a few days :wub2:

Poor guy probably read your comment and decided to make a move to get you back!:roftl:

Do never underestimate the power of a true wizard!:naughty:

Nice to see you back anyway!:wub2:

I finally managed to "officially" leave and then the twat posts a video with a kick ass version of that damn song :shocked: Alright I'm back and officially a fangurl for a few days :wub2:

:roftl:

Are you referring to the dance version? :dance_man:

:roftl:

Yo Apples. I've been busy for some time shopping for a new car and trying to get around with an old beater which meant leaving extra early in the mornings to avoid highways. We finally settled on another Honda. This time, a light truck/SUV called the CR-V. Exciting.

Well, I'm just relieved that we have a decent ride to get to the next several concerts lined up.

So Mika, ready when you are, I suppose. :naughty:

Happy belated Valentine's Day, Apples!

heartapple07.jpg

Long time no see! I haven't posted in months, due to my boyfriend's school projects occupying the computer. I have a new phone with internet access, so I hope to post more often now. I hope you've all been well, and I'm sure you're very busy.

Congrats on getting a new car, Suzy! :thumb_yello: I'm in the market for a new car also. My car was totaled over a year ago, so my boyfriend and I have been sharing his embarrassingly frightening beater ever since. :thumbdown: I'm feeling really desperate for a car now, and with auto sales as weak as they are, I'm hoping to find a good deal. Enjoy your new ride!

Edited by DaMango

Long time no see! I haven't posted in months, due to my boyfriend's school projects occupying the computer. I have a new phone with internet access, so I hope to post more often now. I hope you've all been well, and I'm sure you're very busy.

Welcome back. :cheerful_h4h:

Are you referring to the dance version? :dance_man:

Am I the only one who sees the hilarity of it? I cried tears of laughter when I first watched his new vlog. I thought that Rain could get no worse then he outdid himself by making it a dance track. It's a pity, though, that he cut the track before we could hear the wailing chorus transposed over the new music, I expect it might take the song to a whole new level of awfulness. It's really so bad that it's good. :lmfao: I'm looking forward to the new album now, I hope it contains many more such hilarious cringe moments. :thumb_yello:

Am I the only one who sees the hilarity of it? I cried tears of laughter when I first watched his new vlog. I thought that Rain could get no worse then he outdid himself by making it a dance track. It's a pity, though, that he cut the track before we could hear the wailing chorus transposed over the new music, I expect it might take the song to a whole new level of awfulness. It's really so bad that it's good. :lmfao: I'm looking forward to the new album now, I hope it contains many more such hilarious cringe moments. :thumb_yello:

I don't care if it's a dance track :mf_rosetinted: No seriously, my expectations for that song were so low that anything that resembles music sounds like nothing less than a masterpiece :yay: And it's got lyrics :woot_jump: If the lyrics make sense through the whole song and keep the standard of the little bit we heard, then I don't give a hoot how whiny his vocal is or how overproduced the music might be, I'm gonna absolutely love it :wub2: And it's gonna kick ass live, I hope he turns up at a rainy festival to perform it eventually :yay:

And you see I actually like dance tracks, I think I was born in the wrong age.....

I loved You Got the Love too.

I am eagerly anticipating the final version.

We can drive fast round London to it on our midnight picnic and Sari can film it.

And you see I actually like dance tracks, I think I was born in the wrong age.....

We can drive fast round London to it on our midnight picnic and Sari can film it.

I like dance tracks, including You Got The Love. It's just Rain that sounds recockulous as one. :lol3:

Hi Apples! How's everyone's week going? (Outside of MFC)

:groovy:

Can I come? :biggrin2::wink2:

Yo apples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like i haven't been on here in months!!

I finally got down time from all the business of school and I had some free time and wondered what I did last year when I once upon a time had time to myself and I remembered all you wonderful people and became slightly nostalgic of it.

So I just wanted to pop in and see how you all were doing!!! Hope everything's been going great!:thumb_yello: (ooh the smilies, ooh how i miss them)

Yo apples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like i haven't been on here in months!!

I finally got down time from all the business of school and I had some free time and wondered what I did last year when I once upon a time had time to myself and I remembered all you wonderful people and became slightly nostalgic of it.

So I just wanted to pop in and see how you all were doing!!! Hope everything's been going great!:thumb_yello: (ooh the smilies, ooh how i miss them)

Hello honey! We're having a debate in the Dublin thread at the moment.

Mika did a blog with new music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyvk_H3PP7E&feature=channel_page

We're getting excited about it!

Other than that life goes on as usual.

Nice to see you back, though!

I kinda missed the time where I gave a damn :boxed: I lost my "interest" in Mika ages ago, but I still loved the forum, so I kept some kind of interest in Mika. Now I've lost my interest in the forum, so even when Mika is making new songs, I can't really be excited about them :boxed:

Hey Suzy, I just bought a car yesterday, and it's a Honda too! It's not new, but I was able to pay for it in cash, so I'm very happy. It's a very cute RED Honda Civic, and it's already become my "baby" LOL. After going a whole year without a car, I'm pretty darn excited to have one again. :yay:

Hey Suzy, I just bought a car yesterday, and it's a Honda too! It's not new, but I was able to pay for it in cash, so I'm very happy. It's a very cute RED Honda Civic, and it's already become my "baby" LOL. After going a whole year without a car, I'm pretty darn excited to have one again. :yay:

*Gasp* Red!? Wow...I luuuurv red. Especially candly apple red...:wub2: Well CONGRATS to you too then! :thumb_yello: Soangel bought a red car too. She named it Ouzie (rhymes with Suzy :naughty:).

Mine is black. :mf_rosetinted:

My dream car is a Volkswagon Beetle (Buggy). The retro looking one. And yeah, candy apple red would be nice.:mf_lustslow:

My dream car is a Volkswagon Beetle (Buggy). The retro looking one. And yeah, candy apple red would be nice.:mf_lustslow:

I can totally see you in a candy apple red Beetle Suzy! If I got VW Beetle I'd get 70's green and paint white daisies on the side. And a yellow shag steering wheel cover. I'd love that!

:fro:

I can totally see you in a candy apple red Beetle Suzy! If I got VW Beetle I'd get 70's green and paint white daisies on the side. And a yellow shag steering wheel cover. I'd love that!

:fro:

Yes! Light green with daisies - that'd be far out!

:flowers2::cheerful_h4h:

*Gasp* Red!? Wow...I luuuurv red. Especially candly apple red...:wub2: Well CONGRATS to you too then! :thumb_yello: Soangel bought a red car too. She named it Ouzie (rhymes with Suzy :naughty:).

Mine is black. :mf_rosetinted:

I did, and it does

Except its not so bright now.. it got dust rained on it :tears:

Congrats on your car by the way DaMango... there certainly seems to be a car buying bug going around

Hello apples, I saw this pic and thought of you :naughty:

image019.jpg

though you've probably seen it already .....

Hehe thanks, I have but nice to see it again.

Just been monitoring the slight controversy in the oldlings. :naughty:

Hehe thanks, I have but nice to see it again.

Just been monitoring the slight controversy in the oldlings. :naughty:

Us? Controversial? Never :naughty:

In the oldlings:shocked:...runs to check!:naughty: