Girls Alone: The Sun, 12 Feb 2009

dcdeb

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Simon Cowell felt for her after what she went through with Mr Cole

She used to dance on a podium in a Newcastle nightclub , one of those cage beasties:wink2:

Did she now!!

Good was she!!??:naughty:

lol, I just don't see anything special about her personally, just another celebrity :blink:

Me too ....... i'm not a fan of hers ................ GA do have some catchy tunes tho but no thanks to any of them ... they are just a selling vehicle ....

oooh i sound awful cynical but it's true!There was prog about the folk that write all their songs on last night too!

( sorry Babs, you crush away tho!:wub2:)

SNF12BIZWW_280_731235a.jpg

CHERYL COLE is music’s most wanted star, having charmed the pants off the Yanks.

The GIRLS ALOUD beauty has just arrived back from a hugely successful stint in Los Angeles where she was offered more jobs than an Italian power station worker.

And things are looking pretty good for her bandmates’ side projects too.

The latest name in the frame seeking the Geordie stunner’s services is MIKA.

The colourful character, who has flogged five million copies of debut album Life In Cartoon Motion, has asked the Geordie stunner into the studio so he can write some material for her.

A source said: “Mika is in the States working on his new album. He went for dinner with the chief of Universal records and Cheryl was invited along too.

“They were chatting about their plans for the future and Mika said he’d love to work on her solo material.

“Cheryl has a lot of offers on the table now and is considering her next move. Mika might be a bit too poppy for her R&B tastes, but she was flattered to be involved.”

Cheryl went to LA last week to meet WILL.I.AM to work on a song for his next album.

She also attended the Grammys where record bosses were queueing up with fat chequebooks and warm handshakes.

And she has studio time booked with hit makers Xenomania after the Girls Aloud tour finishes in the summer.

The Something Kinda Ooooh singers have had an album out every year for six years — 2009 will be the first time they don’t release one, so they have a few months to boost solo ventures in music, film and make-up.

Below I look at what SARAH HARDING, NADINE COYLE, KIMBERLEY WALSH and NICOLA ROBERTS have all got coming up. And call me controversial — but my money is on Nicola then Cheryl making the most money.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article2228615.ece

It's wonderful to see Mika in the papers again. It shows they are still interested in him!

Cheryl Cole must be nuts to refuse any offer from Mika! He can write any kind of song really well! Still, for the moment he needs to concentrate on album number two!

lol, I just don't see anything special about her personally, just another celebrity :blink:

Did she now!!

Good was she!!??:naughty:

Me too ....... i'm not a fan of hers ................ GA do have some catchy tunes tho but no thanks to any of them ... they are just a selling vehicle ....

oooh i sound awful cynical but it's true!There was prog about the folk that write all their songs on last night too!

I was starting to feel in the minority for a bit there!

I'm really not a big fan of hers, or the group, sorry but there you go.

I don't really know her style, is it pop or R&B or what? I mean does this make any sense: "Mika might be a bit too poppy for her R&B tastes, but she was flattered to be involved."

Is he too poppy for her? :blink:

:roftl:

Nooo it wasnt a strip joint!!

:shocked:

She was a dancer .. jezzzzz CazGirl .. DONT break that story ... freddie and cole :naughty:

LOL don't lie Fred, I bet it was. Don't worry about your little Elfie, I'm sure she wouldn't mind...:wink2:

Hell, as Babs got some lesbo crush on her, maybe you can take her with you!

I don't really know her style, is it pop or R&B or what? I mean does this make any sense: "Mika might be a bit too poppy for her R&B tastes, but she was flattered to be involved."

Well for the group as a whole, no.

But for her doing solo stuff apparently yes, as she's going off doing R&B vibed stuff. I guess after that song she did with Will. I. Am, she's decided thats what she wants to do.

She's been singing pop for the last 5 years- I don't think she has a taste for anything except money

Is she like a british version of the pussycat dolls?

if so... *throws a tantrum and slaps mika* HOW COULD YOU? :crybaby:

Well no, at least Girls Aloud are alive.

But for her doing solo stuff apparently yes, as she's going off doing R&B vibed stuff. I guess after that song she did with Will. I. Am, she's decided thats what she wants to do.

I thought so about the group thing.. got a bit confused.

THE SONG WITH WILL I. AM:

"HEARTBREAKER"

cheryl_will_500.jpg

She, apparently, worked pretty had to get the spot . . .

More about her HERE--

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2130479#post2130479

Edited by A. Clay

Oh...yeah.

Well, I don't know who girls aloud are so I can't comment on them, :lol3:

No, they were reality TV winners about 5 years back- the sort Mika's sometimes been snitty about- but they're huge in the UK, they churn out really quite good pop/soft rock stuff but (to me) and are sexy and chatty in interviews.

SNF12BIZWW_280_731235a.jpg

CHERYL COLE is music’s most wanted star, having charmed the pants off the Yanks.

The GIRLS ALOUD beauty has just arrived back from a hugely successful stint in Los Angeles where she was offered more jobs than an Italian power station worker.

And things are looking pretty good for her bandmates’ side projects too.

The latest name in the frame seeking the Geordie stunner’s services is MIKA.

The colourful character, who has flogged five million copies of debut album Life In Cartoon Motion, has asked the Geordie stunner into the studio so he can write some material for her.

A source said: “Mika is in the States working on his new album. He went for dinner with the chief of Universal records and Cheryl was invited along too.

“They were chatting about their plans for the future and Mika said he’d love to work on her solo material.

“Cheryl has a lot of offers on the table now and is considering her next move. Mika might be a bit too poppy for her R&B tastes, but she was flattered to be involved.”

Cheryl went to LA last week to meet WILL.I.AM to work on a song for his next album.

She also attended the Grammys where record bosses were queueing up with fat chequebooks and warm handshakes.

And she has studio time booked with hit makers Xenomania after the Girls Aloud tour finishes in the summer.

The Something Kinda Ooooh singers have had an album out every year for six years — 2009 will be the first time they don’t release one, so they have a few months to boost solo ventures in music, film and make-up.

Below I look at what SARAH HARDING, NADINE COYLE, KIMBERLEY WALSH and NICOLA ROBERTS have all got coming up. And call me controversial — but my money is on Nicola then Cheryl making the most money.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article2228615.ece

thx, for the link deb.

I don't know this girl, so I cannot judge her. she's not the type of person I am normally interested in, basing my opinion on her looks, but that's just a partial way of judging. perhaps she's worth knowing more. I dunno.

good for her this "colourful character" is "seeking her services".. :naughty::wink2: