Girls Alone: The Sun, 12 Feb 2009

dcdeb

SNF12BIZWW_280_731235a.jpg

CHERYL COLE is music’s most wanted star, having charmed the pants off the Yanks.

The GIRLS ALOUD beauty has just arrived back from a hugely successful stint in Los Angeles where she was offered more jobs than an Italian power station worker.

And things are looking pretty good for her bandmates’ side projects too.

The latest name in the frame seeking the Geordie stunner’s services is MIKA.

The colourful character, who has flogged five million copies of debut album Life In Cartoon Motion, has asked the Geordie stunner into the studio so he can write some material for her.

A source said: “Mika is in the States working on his new album. He went for dinner with the chief of Universal records and Cheryl was invited along too.

“They were chatting about their plans for the future and Mika said he’d love to work on her solo material.

“Cheryl has a lot of offers on the table now and is considering her next move. Mika might be a bit too poppy for her R&B tastes, but she was flattered to be involved.”

Cheryl went to LA last week to meet WILL.I.AM to work on a song for his next album.

She also attended the Grammys where record bosses were queueing up with fat chequebooks and warm handshakes.

And she has studio time booked with hit makers Xenomania after the Girls Aloud tour finishes in the summer.

The Something Kinda Ooooh singers have had an album out every year for six years — 2009 will be the first time they don’t release one, so they have a few months to boost solo ventures in music, film and make-up.

Below I look at what SARAH HARDING, NADINE COYLE, KIMBERLEY WALSH and NICOLA ROBERTS have all got coming up. And call me controversial — but my money is on Nicola then Cheryl making the most money.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article2228615.ece

Edited by Christine

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a girl crush on Cheryl.

You know, after what you said in the Grammy thread, I'm not really surprised to hear this.:naughty:

Thanks for the link Deb. I just hope that Mika waits till AFTER his album is finished before he attempts writing any stuff for anyone else. Does that make me bad?:blink::blush-anim-cl:

I just think she's really pretty and comes across as a nice person too.

And she's from my neck of the woods.

Oh - thanks :thumb_yello:

Can't see it myself, but that's not unusual for me :naughty:

You are from the North East then? (or have I got her confused with someone else?)

thanks for posting deb! :wink2:

but can someone dumb this down for me...???

i have no clue what this means:

"Let's hope he doesn't Mika meal of it.... star with Cheryl" :blink:

it says that under their picture.

and another thing... why is mika always in the "bizarre" section of the sun?

just found in my google alert of today....but i come 6 hours later than you deb!:naughty:

ok then

need to start listening to another new artist for me...

oh mika...you make me work so hard!

:naughty:

nice pretty face so far, i'll be back with more comments.

thanks for posting deb! :wink2:

but can someone dumb this down for me...???

i have no clue what this means:

"Let's hope he doesn't Mika meal of it.... star with Cheryl" :blink:

it says that under their picture.

and another thing... why is mika always in the "bizarre" section of the sun?

It's supposed to be aplay on words, "Mika meal= make a meal", It's The Sun, not exactly know to be highbrow reaing material:naughty:

And Bizarre is their entertainment section, don't worry it's not any bad aimed at Mika, although their editor is a fan of his.

I have a girl crush on Cheryl.

O.o

I really don't understand all this hype surrounding her. I mean yeah she seems like a nice girl, but why does everyone in the UK seem to be in love with her? :blink:

anyways, interesting article there lol I wonder how much truth there is in it haha. Nice to hear something fresh nonetheless!

O.o

I really don't understand all this hype surrounding her. I mean yeah she seems like a nice girl, but why does everyone in the UK seem to be in love with her? :blink:

anyways, interesting article there lol I wonder how much truth there is in it haha. Nice to hear something fresh nonetheless!

Would you like a list ? :wink2: