What made you happy today?

keti

I made dip and my dad got Subway for lunch (I love Subway :teehee:).

I just can't embrace that fact, it seems so friggin' unreal to me :roftl:

Same here. I'm going through some sort of school withdrawl -- I constantly feel as if I should be doing homework.

:roftl:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

got the 5 seasons of Queer As Folk US DVDs for only 40% of the regular price because it was on sale ...I was only there to buy a boring book for the library to replace a book I'd lost and I checked on the DVDs because I 've been wanting them for long time and looked at them each time I went to that shop, but they were so expensive at the normal price ! So I was so happy to walk out of the store with the whole serie in my hand ! I've only been able to watch seasons one and two on TV, so finally, I'llknow what happened to those wonderful characters that I love especially Brian, Michael and Debbie and replay all the episodes from first to last as much as I want (at least when my hubbie's away because he doesn't even know I ever watched this show and he doesn't like the look of Gale Harold (he's seen him only in Desperate Housewives and doesn't know Queer As Folk even exists!) ;);)::)

I had a crapy day at work, but when I came in the car they played Happy Ending on the radio ... my favourite song :wub2: I felt better in a second!

Got everything I wanted off my old laptop and it is now handed off to my brother! yes! All my music is on the new one and now all I have to do is download some attatchments I e-mailed to myself.

And I got some new music. :wub2:

I was searching the house for my cat, Merlin, and calling his name. Then my other boy cat, Lancelot, started meowing, and it sounded like he was saying "Merlin!" :teehee:

Plus, I found my missing cat and a 10 dollar bill! :thumb_yello:

getting up and playing my ep :wink2: REALLY high :band:

I had a crapy day at work, but when I came in the car they played Happy Ending on the radio ... my favourite song :wub2: I felt better in a second!

I really like the quote in your siggie :wink2:

No ... my job is cooking chickens all day ... I am not cooking chickens today ... I am being lazy :yay:

Oh:naughty: Ok

It's nice being lazy. I am. But I shouldn't be... I have some work for uni still pfff.