Which new song are you most excited for?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Which new song are you most excited for?

• How Much Do You Love Me
    • Rain
    • The "Clap-Clap" Song
    • The one with the choir in the vlog

uhh. when you listen to the lyrics, i seriously DOUBT that mika would be that self-absorbed.

seriously.

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

No, the lyrics don't mean the song is about him, from what I've heard. It goes...

HE'S got money in the bank, not...

I'VE got money in the bank.

But I'm wondering if he hasn't told us the title of the "clap clap song" because it's also the title of his album!

It's just a thought...

Pronouns? Tish and pish to pronouns!

LIke the album title idea though!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no. does it have anything to do with mika?

No. It's about the clap (as in the disease). But I saw it after the video blog (with the new music) and the title was reminiscent of another one I know :naughty:.

Okay, it doesn't really matter, I don't know why I mentioned it. Probably only because of the title...

The accoustic version of Rain used to be a sad melody with sad lyrics and now WOW!!!!! What he did to it is AMAZING! Similar feeling to the one Relax always makes to me - sad lyrics, powerful tune! BRAVO!!!! Can't wait to listen to the whole of it!

The accoustic version of Rain used to be a sad melody with sad lyrics and now WOW!!!!! What he did to it is AMAZING! Similar feeling to the one Relax always makes to me - sad lyrics, powerful tune! BRAVO!!!! Can't wait to listen to the whole of it!

I had not thought of that, but you are right! RAIN does have a similar feel to Relax when it's played in the vlog. I think he should also play it, sometimes, with the slower tempo, as an accustic song like he does with Relax. The accustic version of Relax is really gorgeous and RAIN will probably be as well!

:offtopic:

Hello Mika :bye:

since you're more likely to read this thread then others, i just want to tell you that you're awesome and come check on me in 60 years and i will still be a fan. thats what i said two years ago.

and i am excited for how much do you love me. thats possibly the worlds best song. can't wait to hear it recorded :wub2:

:huglove:

Well... I think now the one I like the most is the clapping song. I showed the whole vlog to my mom, and she's pretty delighted, she likes how he's so into the music that he doesn't care about what people like that Luke guy think, and just goes along with the rythm... My mom says he's one of a kind, and I think we all agree:wub2:.

I keep singing over and over the verses that we got to hear from that untitled song:naughty:

well given to the changes on "rain" ,HMDYLM might end up something totally different like:

HMDYNM (how much do you need me),

HMGHYBTF (how many gigs have you been this far),

HBDYTIG (how big do you think i'll get) or

HMTCICTT (how many times can i change this title)

:naughty:

hahahahahaha :naughty::roftl:

well said!!! :thumb_yello:

Well... I think now the one I like the most is the clapping song. I showed the whole vlog to my mom, and she's pretty delighted, she likes how he's so into the music that he doesn't care about what people like that Luke guy think, and just goes along with the rythm... My mom says he's one of a kind, and I think we all agree:wub2:.

I keep singing over and over the verses that we got to hear from that untitled song:naughty:

We'll get your mom into the oldlings yet...