Which new song are you most excited for?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Which new song are you most excited for?

• How Much Do You Love Me
    • Rain
    • The "Clap-Clap" Song
    • The one with the choir in the vlog

not quite perfect because technically speaking HMDYLM was not one of the snippets, and not known to be on the next album. So it shouldn't be on the list under your alternate title.....

Sorry, I don't do pedantic well....but I am trying:roftl:

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I at all do not understand colloquial English, I did not penetrate how many have sounded fragments from songs. And everything, including Mika's conversation I perceived, as a single whole. (the dear's chatter smoothly flowing in a melody)). I have voted for chorus. But I liked "rain". Having reconsidered anew I have recollected, that "Clap-Clap" to me have awfully liked too... " How Much Do You Love Me " I for a long time have grown fond from the first line...

And now I have understood, that I appear not so is patient, as I thought... I wish to hear all it, and is urgent! And I have understood, that I do not have sense to worry, to what will manage the album. It will be remarkable. I love it already. As the long-awaited child.

I think we are all anxiously waiting now, Lena. It is going to be a very good album. But I hope we don't have to wait 9 months :naughty:

I think we are all anxiously waiting now, Lena. It is going to be a very good album. But I hope we don't have to wait 9 months :naughty:

We should not any more, it is already kicking )

All today's free time I looked this video to hear these lovely fragments. I die of "Rain"!

We should not any more, it is already kicking )

All today's free time I looked this video to hear these lovely fragments. I die of "Rain"!

I've been singing the choir's line to myself all day. Mika's songs get stuck in your head. :thumb_yello:

and i wonder what they mean saying "they're not songs" if i know who it was i could ask;)

I think the tagger is just being contrary. Two of the tags are opposite meanings to the other two.

Yes me too. Except it was not really free time. I was supposed to be working. :roftl:

I chose the "Clapping Song," but I think I'm actually more excited to hear the one with the choir because the lyrics are, er, interesting (:naughty:) and we didn't really get to hear Mika sing on that.

Yeah Mika, want summa what? :das:

Oh im such an idiot , and really need to listen more :doh:

I thought all the snippets in the blog , and the clapping , and the choir were part of just one song - Rain :roftl::blush-anim-cl:

I must say <now i know> i loved all the snippets from songs !!!

But i went with the clap clap song - im a sucker for an addictive beat!! :bleh: For some reason it reminds me also of the trash can drumming in Love today Live ... which i also love !!

Edited by mikas_gal07

I went with Rain simply because it sounds so different from the acoustic and I think it sounds a lot better.

I'd choose the choir next because I LOVE the whole "togetherness" (like in Happy Ending) because it fills me up with emotion - be it happy or sad - depending on the mood of the song

I'd then choose the clap clap song as my third because......I do. xD

I thought all the snippets in the blog , and the clapping , and the choir were part of just one song - Rain :roftl::blush-anim-cl:

But i went with the clap clap song - im a sucker for an addictive beat!! :bleh: For some reason it reminds me also of the trash can drumming in Love today Live ... which i also love !!

Oooh, do you think this track might be the obligitory shirtless drumming song for this tour?

LOL!!!

I remember first hearing Rain on the v-log and being confused...after all, when I first EVER heard Rain it was by piano only so when I heard the other instruments I was like WHAT SONG IS THIS??

Because I knew it sounded like Rain but never imagined it having the sound it does now, so thought "it can't be rain...especially with these new lyrics..." and even ended up thinking it was an entirely new song with a "Relax! Take it easy" feel to it (that repetetive BOM BOM sound...technical term.)

But then I heard the chorus and was like WHHOOOOAAAAA!!!!

I really love the music in it. As for the violin, I can totally tell what Mika means when "you can't really hear it, but you feel it..." but the more I've listened to it, the more the violin sounds like....I don't know how to describe it. It makes me want to run somewhere as fast as possible. I can totally envision this in my head....

Like, when it's the verse, it's slow. When it doesn't have the "violin rain drop" effect and just the BOM BOM sound, I can see myself being hesitant, "do I? don't I?" kinda thing, like the BOM BOM represents the heartbeat, and then when the violin comes in it's like as though my mind is spinning, something has come into realisation. But at the same time as though time is running out and I have to make a choice quickly.

I for some reason visualise this in a field with tall grass, at night with stormy clouds :blink: and I can also see a figure in front of me (Mika or your dream man? You decide...) singing this to me (GOSH I SOUND LIKE SUCH A LOSER hahaha) and I find myself succumbing to it all, the violin sounds are even almost hypnotic. I see the figure becoming faded and distancing away from me, and then when the chorus kicks in I find myself running after them even though they have disappeared at this point...the extra percussion in the chorus (is that the right word?) makes my adrenaline rush....makes me want to get up and do something about...SOMETHING...

Like here at 1:05

(it's as if I'm scared, it's as if I'm terrified bit)

That's pretty much how I visualise it.

My God I must make NO sense!

That's exactly what I thought!!:thumb_yello:

I think you can tell it's evolved from them practicing the drumming solos together over the past year or so.

I remember first hearing Rain on the v-log and being confused...after all, when I first EVER heard Rain it was by piano only so when I heard the other instruments I was like WHAT SONG IS THIS??

Because I knew it sounded like Rain but never imagined it having the sound it does now, so thought "it can't be rain...especially with these new lyrics..." and even ended up thinking it was an entirely new song with a "Relax! Take it easy" feel to it (that repetetive BOM BOM sound...technical term.)

I really love the music in it. As for the violin, I can totally tell what Mika means when "you can't really hear it, but you feel it..." but the more I've listened to it, the more the violin sounds like....I don't know how to describe it. It makes me want to run somewhere as fast as possible. I can totally envision this in my head....

Like, when it's the verse, it's slow. When it doesn't have the "violin rain drop" effect and just the BOM BOM sound, I can see myself being hesitant, "do I? don't I?" kinda thing, like the BOM BOM represents the heartbeat, and then when the violin comes in it's like as though my mind is spinning, something has come into realisation. But at the same time as though time is running out and I have to make a choice quickly.

I for some reason visualise this in a field with tall grass, at night with stormy clouds :blink: and I can also see a figure in front of me (Mika or your dream man? You decide...) singing this to me (GOSH I SOUND LIKE SUCH A LOSER hahaha) and I find myself succumbing to it all, the violin sounds are even almost hypnotic. I see the figure becoming faded and distancing away from me, and then when the chorus kicks in I find myself running after them even though they have disappeared at this point...the extra percussion in the chorus (is that the right word?) makes my adrenaline rush....makes me want to get up and do something about...SOMETHING...

I wanted to run about in the grass with you after reading this!! :naughty:

It is a good representation of the adrenalin rush you feel when you hear it.

My goodness that's a lot of detail, but I do know what you mean! we've only heard little snippets of some of the new songs and already there is discussion about images and feelings they evoke in all of us! Just imgine what we'll all be like when we hear the WHOLE ALBUM!

I actually believe this album could be even bigger than LICM!

Oooh, do you think this track might be the obligitory shirtless drumming song for this tour?

LOL!!!

That's exactly what I thought!!:thumb_yello:

I think you can tell it's evolved from them practicing the drumming solos together over the past year or so.

Yep, that is what I thought :thumb_yello:

i can totally do without the shirtless part, like I I could for the old album tracks :naughty:(though LT is magnificent on stage).

as long as he plays rain as an encore, I'm a happy woman. he "owes me", since he's always refused to play sitm as an encore. :mf_rosetinted::tears:

I've been wondering since Saturday if the Clapping Song is Century Man.

OoOoOoOoOoOoooooooh!!!

..whats century man? are the lyrics the same?

It has one lyric the same from SiTM apparently: "looking at life through the perspective of a boy"......

tis all I know.