Which new song are you most excited for?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Which new song are you most excited for?

• How Much Do You Love Me
    • Rain
    • The "Clap-Clap" Song
    • The one with the choir in the vlog

Yes indeed:wub2:

Buut I think this is even more retro! I can imagine the dancing moves already, I rearranged a coreography this afternoon :mf_rosetinted::groovy:

Make a vid and put it on youtube:mf_rosetinted:

I'm sure yours is better than mika's.. :roftl:

bless him, he's awful at dancing... but I still adore him :blush-anim-cl:

Oh yeah:roftl:

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure yours is better than mika's.. :roftl

bless him, he's awful at dancing... but I still adore him :blush-anim-cl:

Oh no, I'm far worst than him...:roftl:

Make a vid and put it on youtube:mf_rosetinted:

Oh yeah:roftl:

Nooo, believe me, you don't want to see it:roftl::mf_rosetinted:

Ok, ok... I'll consider that oportunity:mf_rosetinted:

I was gutted that he dropped HMDYLM from the live gigs last summer. And although I take the point (sorry, can't remember who posted this opinion) about it already being very exposed, that is true to an extent, but................only to us. Percentage wise of the music buying public we will be very small. And it wasn't done at PDP which would have exposed it to a much wider audience. I have been SO looking forward to a studio version of it because I always felt that it would be very different to the live version. I just LOVE it. It has a very simple lyric but to me it is just perfect.

Like most of us................I am just DESPERATE to hear the whole album. It will be like being a kid in a sweetie shop...............ALL those new tracks all at once..............although by the time the album is released we will probably have had a couple of singles.

I don't think I can vote.....unless I am allowed two votes, one for HMDYLM and one for Rain:thumb_yello:

:huglove:

is it just me hearing the flamenco there? :blink:

Oh, the clapping part on it's own is very Flamenco, but when the piano and guitar kick in, there is a definate Samba feel to it.

Mana we need the option of ALL.!!!

Never thought I would vote for Rain. But I did. The feeling from it was very good....now if he has fixed those Elvis lyrics and that whiny chorus I will be very VERY happy. But the violinist alien bit did it for me.

We've not heard the chorus. I can't vote for Rain if it's still caterwauling.

I would love HMDYLM to be on the album. I remember one gig where Mika seemed to be taking longer than usual to come on for this one and they just kept playing the jingly jangly music (technical term) at the beginning and it sounded great. I think a bit of Greg's magic on this one and it would be a winner.

I always think good use of technical vocabulary improves any writing :roftl:

Oh gawd I can't decide :crybaby:

I am excited about Rain because hearing this version is like waking up from some horrible nightmare to find out that everything is still all right with the world. And I think it's going to be a huge hit in the UK with a dozen remixes.

But the clap clap song is a lot of fun and I can see it being a real crowd pleaser at the gigs.

Yes, yes.

Has Holy Johnny been forgotten about??? :blink:

Anyways, I voted for the claping song as I loved the Samba rhythm it has and in turn the effect it had on Mika....his little sitting down dance was pricelss!! He's just so loverly......:wub2::wub2::wub2:

I love the crowd clapping for Holy J It's lovely percussion.

Although I did love everything I heard, my favorite was the Clap Clap Song, its sounded so good! I loved when he put the words to it, I have the part of him saying "he's got money in the bank..." in my head! I can't wait much longer! :roftl:

When I first learnt Mika's name (2 years ago this week) I found Grace Kelly on YouTube and someone had written: invest wisely. (Like he was just a one-hit wonder)

I agree about Rain now sounding a bit like HMDYLM, but that doesn't mean HMDYLM isn't on the album. It could be, but arranged differently. Even if it isn't on the album, and Holy Johnny isn't either, I actually think it's very healthy for him to have some songs which he performs live, which arn't actually on the CD. It gives fans something to look forward to in the concerts and means he has more of a repotoire to play around with.

Theis is all so exciting!!!! We have so much to look forward to!!!!

And again, yes, yes.

Im the most excited for the choir song.. It's like Happy Ending all over again (Which is a GREAT thing!) :wub2:

EDIT: I can not believe only 14 people so far have voted for the Choir song! :blink::wink2:

I voted for the choir song today :thumb_yello:

I'm not sure about the tempo for the new Rain. I think the percussive effect in the Clapping song is good, but don't go a lot on the actual tune. And I never was never a great fan of HMDYLM.

I will happily eat my words when the album comes out :naughty:

I can't believe how every song has like, over 20 votes, and HMDYLM only has 5!:lol3:

it's beacause we already hear it's jingly jangly(is that the term:roftl:) part in almost every song:mf_rosetinted:

and my Today's fave. is clap song:yay:

probably stupid question, but still.. did someone actually HEAR HMDYLM in the new blog..? :blink:

cause I didn't. if so, why is it here..? do we know for sure it's in the new album..? :blink:

Nope! At least I didn't notice it! :wink2:

I have nooooo idea if it will be in the new album... :blink:

As I at all do not understand colloquial English, I did not penetrate how many have sounded fragments from songs. And everything, including Mika's conversation I perceived, as a single whole. (the dear's chatter smoothly flowing in a melody)). I have voted for chorus. But I liked "rain". Having reconsidered anew I have recollected, that "Clap-Clap" to me have awfully liked too... " How Much Do You Love Me " I for a long time have grown fond from the first line...

And now I have understood, that I appear not so is patient, as I thought... I wish to hear all it, and is urgent! And I have understood, that I do not have sense to worry, to what will manage the album. It will be remarkable. I love it already. As the long-awaited child.

Edited by Lena

the clap clap song :biggrin2:

Hmm, I don't think the clapping is for a song we know. I so love Holy Johnny the way it was arranged at Parc Des Princes (I've not see the dvd but I heard the audio), so I hope it's in the new album, at least as a bonus track

why what would you do to the tags????:blink:

nothing,just to see who added them,i'm a curious person,can't help it

and i wonder what they mean saying "they're not songs" if i know who it was i could ask;)

nothing,just to see who added them,i'm a curious person,can't help it

and i wonder what they mean saying "they're not songs" if i know who it was i could ask;)

technical point really...they are "snippets" of songs...and I didn't add that tag, mine was option 5.

technical point really...they are "snippets" of songs...and I didn't add that tag, mine was option 5.

yeah,i thought of that too. if so i would like to know who is that perfectionist MFC'er:roftl:

so the perfect title would be "which snippets of the upcoming Mika album's unknown songs are you most excited for"? long but perfect:mf_rosetinted: