• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A few things:

1. Mika does not need to iron his jacket. That's how it's supposed to look.

2. Ok, it's not my favorite jacket, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna bash it on a public forum that he reads.

3. I think he looks very handsome. :wub2:

4. I know this is a public and very opinionated forum, but please try and remember that Mika does read MFC from time to time and he could get his feelings hurt. He doesn't have to read it, of course, but he does so I think we should think before we speak. I'm just putting it out there as a warning.

The end. :original:

It's not my favourite jacket either, but you know, I think he looks lovely - like I said.

And now people will say they're entitled to their opinion on the jacket and all.. Well of course you all are. And then people will say they're entitiled to their opinion saying you're being to harsh.. blahblah.. can we just pretend that whole discussion has happened already and just agree to disagree or whatever already. :naughty:

The jacket just isn't flattering, but Mika still looks lovely. imo.

Looks like Mika. Can't wait to treat my sore eyes with the real life sight again. :thumb_yello: It's about bloody time! :cheerful_h4h:

Hear ! Hear ! :thumb_yello:

And preferably with a mike in his right hand instead of his curls ! He should really vary his moves (hand in curls, hands behind back, OMG I have to go to the loo) :rolleyes: .

If he uses so few of them in every circumstances, no wonder the guy's still single :naughty: ...

Cheers,

Id3

Sorry, but has he just unpacked that jacket?

It looks like it needs a good ironing!:blink:

Look up, then look down, compare and contrast!

Otherwise, still looking cute:wink2:

Stop making fun of the guy ! He is so image conscious, we don't want to hurt his feelings :wink2: .

True the ICA jacket is a bit pathetic :naughty: but haven't you noticed how he chose conservative shoes to go with it ? Clever :thumb_yello: !

In the same way, his rather non-Mica outfit in LA went with the shoes :shocked: ...

Cheers,

Id3

A few things:

remember that Mika does read MFC from time to time and he could get his feelings hurt. He doesn't have to read it, of course, but he does so I think we should think before we speak..

The end. :original:

Exactly :shocked: !

Kidding, of course :wink2: . He will probably think that those who express negative opinions about his style are ignorant Boers who don't deserve to be his fans :thumbdown: and the ones who adore his strange outfits refined people he'd luuuve to meet :wub2: .

And anyway he was a public figure attending a much photographed party, he was bound to be noticed and discussed. If that hadn't happened, he would have been very disappointed , I believe...

Agree with you though : no matter how he dresses the guy always looks delicious :blush-anim-cl: .

Cheers,

Id3

I think he would rather read about some people disagreeing with his fashion choices every now an again than a thousand+ people proclaiming how perfect they think each and every part of him is. He has an eccentric style, he expects/wants most people to think he looks like a loony. If someone tells me I look like a retarded technicolour octapus, then I will thank them and admit that is exactly the look I was going for. If you want to worry about what he might think reading the forum, what about the Mikagasmic thread,etc with this "omg hes so hot i want to rip his skin off and wear it as pyjamas" kind of stuff? But he chose to wear that retarded jacket, knowing there would be people that would think it looks retarded, and he chooses to pose naked on stage, knowing fangirls will drool over him, and if he doesn't want to read about it then he shouldn't.

I think he would rather read about some people disagreeing with his fashion choices every now an again than a thousand+ people proclaiming how perfect they think each and every part of him is. He has an eccentric style, he expects/wants most people to think he looks like a loony. If someone tells me I look like a retarded technicolour octapus, then I will thank them and admit that is exactly the look I was going for. If you want to worry about what he might think reading the forum, what about the Mikagasmic thread,etc with this "omg hes so hot i want to rip his skin off and wear it as pyjamas" kind of stuff? But he chose to wear that retarded jacket, knowing there would be people that would think it looks retarded, and he chooses to pose naked on stage, knowing fangirls will drool over him, and if he doesn't want to read about it then he shouldn't.

HECK. i love your terminology. i am officially your fan.

what about the Mikagasmic thread,etc with this "omg hes so hot i want to rip his skin off and wear it as pyjamas" kind of stuff?

:lmao: that is priceless. and oh so true. THIS is why i avoid that thread nowdays :roftl:

You’re so welcome!:huglove:

Your nice posts remind me of the time when I was new and innocent on this forum, before I was corrupted and forced to be sarcastic!:naughty:

Long ago... :wink2:

Am I going to be corrupted here? What? :shocked: I'm scared...

I think your posts are nice too

03268665.jpg

Thanks Dani! :wub2:

I'm not saying we should kiss his ass. I'm just saying that we should tone our opinions down and not repeat things that someone's already mentioned. Once is enough, I guess.

I totally agree with you :thumb_yello:

Mika attends Figures of Speech: ICA Annual Gala at The Brewery on March 26, 2009 in London, England.

ica2i.jpg

some unwatermarked stuff

27476528.jpg

48895020.jpg

78297472.jpg

thanks for the pics!!! glad to see the oscar bowtie once again!

when i read him saying at twitter that he was at the ica gala i was like i bet the mfc will have the pics by now!

HECK. i love your terminology. i am officially your fan.

:lmao: that is priceless. and oh so true. THIS is why i avoid that thread nowdays :roftl:

:naughty: Um, as long as you don't become a creepy fangirl, because then I'm going to stop reading everything you say :eek:

I really saw someone say that once, and they weren't joking :blink: