• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

some unwatermarked stuff

27476528.jpg

48895020.jpg

78297472.jpg

I hate his jacket. I am not a fan of the stubble. he looks very tired and poses too much for my tastes. the hair is over curly and stiff. :sneaky2:

but it's great to see him again.. :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Edited by avoca

some unwatermarked stuff

I hate his jacket. I am not a fan of the stubble. he looks very tired and poses too much for my tastes. the hair is over curly and stiff. :sneaky2:

but it's great to see him again.. :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Thanks Avoca for these unwatermarked pics! :thumb_yello:

and yes it's great to see him :wub2:

thanks for posting:wub2:

Really don't know what to say about that jacket:shocked:

Get the ironing equipment K and let us fly to the U.K. and do some ironing tonight!:roftl:

Edit....YAY 7000th posts!

Edited by willywonka

Just one thing... am I the only one who kind of doesn't like how he looks like? That suit...and... he doesn't seem to have that sincere smile like he used to have... I mean, he looks a thousand times better in the vlogs with his hair fluffy than this :boxed:

Just one thing... am I the only one who kind of doesn't like how he looks like? That suit...and... he doesn't seem to have that sincere smile like he used to have... I mean, he looks a thousand times better in the vlogs with his hair fluffy than this :boxed:

just showing off a little bit dear :wink2: proud of his hard work I guess :rolls_eyes:

I don't like this look either - I like him better when he isn't trying so hard.

thanks for posting:wub2:

Really don't know what to say about that jacket:shocked:

It needs a ruddy ironing!!!

He does look like he standing outside the headmasters office in the naughty boy pic:naughty:

Love the stubble and the rest of it, although he could do with knocking the over curling on the head now, he doesn't need it, his hair is gorgeous without it, but the jacket takes away from the rest of the ensemble (get me with the posh words:naughty:). It would look better with a t shirt and jeans.

But I guess Mika, as always, likes to shake things up a bit. Gotta love him for it:blush-anim-cl:

Get the ironing equipment K and let us fly to the U.K. and do some ironing tonight! . . .

. . .

Really don't know what to say about that jacket . . .

SoftgoodThumb40371.jpg

is the new artsy, dartsy!

Edited by A. Clay

Congrats WW :yay:

:thumb_yello:

It needs a ruddy ironing!!!

He does look like he standing outside the headmasters office in the naughty boy pic:naughty:

Love the stubble and the rest of it, although he could do with knocking the over curling on the head now, he doesn't need it, his hair is gorgeous without it, but the jacket takes away from the rest of the ensemble (get me with the posh words:naughty:). It would look better with a t shirt and jeans.

But I guess Mika, as always, likes to shake things up a bit. Gotta love him for it:blush-anim-cl:

I'm applying for an ironing maid job in his house, wanna do the nightshift?:naughty: