• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for posting:wub2:

Really don't know what to say about that jacket:shocked:

well before i just it, i need to touch the material first :mf_rosetinted:

I do like it when he's in the UK. So silly really. But I do.

make no difference where he is to me... LA is as far as UK :naughty:

He does look like he standing outside the headmasters office in the naughty boy pic:naughty:

Exactly! :roftl: Yeah he can be naughty at pics and all but that look is nothing other than standing outside the headmasters office :naughty:

Love the stubble and the rest of it, although he could do with knocking the over curling on the head now, he doesn't need it, his hair is gorgeous without it, but the jacket takes away from the rest of the ensemble (get me with the posh words:naughty:). It would look better with a t shirt and jeans.

But I guess Mika, as always, likes to shake things up a bit. Gotta love him for it:blush-anim-cl:

Totally agree especially the jacket bit.

Mika, Mika, Mika....:naughty:

I think his hair is cute and I always love the stubble. That's all I'm gonna say.

so you approuve the general area surrounding his face then... :naughty:

why is it i think that he hates to have his picture taken at these functions. he never seems to know how to stand, maybe a bit concious about his height. i don`t know... he`s tall, he should stand proud! :wink2:

:thumb_yello:

I'm applying for an ironing maid job in his house, wanna do the nightshift?:naughty:

ALWAYS!:roftl:

I'm not a fan of ironing, but can make an exception in this case:wink2:

Nice to see him again!:wub2:

The first sight of the jacket made me jump, but I'm sure it's the way it's supposed to look and imo it's lovely to see him dress in his very own style!:wink2:

He has such a powerful personality! And I love him for that!:wub2:

Unless it was wrinkled in the suitcase of course!:naughty:

ica3.jpg

Now in this photo, he looks great!

He has the moody stare, which is quite :blush-anim-cl: for me, the jacket doesn't look that bad here:blink:, I still love that tie, and is his top button undone?

He has the moody stare, which is quite :blush-anim-cl: for me, the jacket doesn't look that bad here:blink:, I still love that tie, and is his top button undone?

Of course! you can't see it! :naughty:

Sorry, but has he just unpacked that jacket?

It looks like it needs a good ironing!:blink:

Look up, then look down, compare and contrast!

Different jacket Rose...it is not a Dinner Jacket as such but looks sooooo him! :wink2:

I do like it when he's in the UK. So silly really. But I do.

NOT silly at all ....I always feel the same way...all the way up here! lol :thumb_yello:

I think his hair is cute and I always love the stubble. That's all I'm gonna say.

AGREED!!!

Meeks + stubble =:wub2:

xxx

Different jacket Rose...it is not a Dinner Jacket as such but looks sooooo him! :wink2:

NOT silly at all ....I always feel the same way...all the way up here! lol :thumb_yello:

AGREED!!!

Meeks + stubble =:wub2:

xxx

That was my point. :thumb_yello:

Exactly!

Gosh, I don't feel alone in this anymore!

I was starting to think I was the only one who hadn't find the jacket hideous! :roftl:

so you approuve the general area surrounding his face then... :naughty:

Oui, c'est parfait. :thumb_yello:

I don't even take issue with the wrinkles. Just the cut and fit of the jacket. There has just generally been too much tightness and not enough length going on in Mika's wardrobe the past year. I think it contributes to his stance seeming awkward in the photos.

Guess so.. it's the neck zone anyway you're the expert :naughty: