ica2.png

I'm just curious if anyone else, when they see this particular picture, imagines him wearing a kilt?

I just can't get it out of my head, and I really like the idea of it!:wub2:

I hear ya Rose.... and not till you mentioned it but now I wont be able to get the image out of my head cos he would acctually look rather suave in a kilt (long as it wasnt that jacket with it naughty: ).

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't wait til the next album is out and that we have more things to talk about then if we like or don't like his jacket :naughty:

it's coming! it's coming! :punk::punk:

Speaking words of wisdom :punk::naughty:

Song lyrics are useful sometimes, you know :naughty:

ica2.png

I'm just curious if anyone else, when they see this particular picture, imagines him wearing a kilt?

Yeah funny that you said that because I thought the same thing. On my tiny low res screen, the folds in the jacket look like a fly plaid draped over his shoulder.

I don't hate it, it's not a bad jacket, it just doesn't look right there.

delightfully little....

ica26.png ica27.png

He is looking good. As for the jacket, I do like it. but maybe it shouldn't have been fastened or should have been a bit longer. But hey, what do I know.

And welcome home.

ica6.gif

ica5.gif

delightfully little....

ica26.png ica27.png

thanks everyone for the new pics!!!

I can't wait to see him in the summer,it's been way too long. I never went more than 3 months without Mika before and it will be a year now, I need the dose!!

Seriously, I can't wait for the gigs.

Oh and it also gives me a really warm feeling to have him back home :original:

very well said sara! i mean who cares about the jacket when an acoustic tour is coming up!

ica2.png

I just can't get it out of my head, and I really like the idea of it!

seeing that pic seriously makes you think that he's wearing a kilt? that's so funny:roftl:

He is looking good. As for the jacket, I do like it. but maybe it shouldn't have been fastened or should have been a bit longer. But hey, what do I know.

And welcome home.

that's exactly what i think...

Gosh he is purdy. I haven't thought that in almost a year. Love some of these pics.

he sure is.... i can't wait for new interviews too. i like watching those. :wub2:

and hopefully he'll have new questions and answers this time around, since we all know where he is born etc..

ica2.png

No Rose, I can´t imagine, because his legs are too skinny. Sorry, but if I try to imagine this I get the picture of a stork in my mind.....

he sure is.... i can't wait for new interviews too. i like watching those. :wub2:

and hopefully he'll have new questions and answers this time around, since we all know where he is born etc..

I love interviews too :biggrin2:

Yeah it should be.. and why he wrote Grace Kelly :naughty:

And who ARE you to say that someone's not a loyal fan if one says that he/she doesn't like his jacket or his hairstyle? How dare you to call them "ignorant boers"?

IQUOTE]

I wish people here read posts carefully before reacting to them :rolleyes: ... I never called people who don't like Mica's outfit Boers, as that would be calling myself a Boer, and I am not that schizophrenic :naughty: . The fact that my mum's got a mini dress just the same style, material, colour, only a little bit longer, may have influenced my view of the ICA jacket I suppose :roftl: ...

I agree with Raki who likes the guy partly because he has a style of his own, sometimes rather questionable but he's paid a high price to be himself and is unlikely to give up now. For that I admire him :bow: . A lot.

Has anyone noticed that Sire looked much more manly across the pond -clothes, behaviour ? Would that mean that there is/are person(s) in London that don't want him to be :wink2: ? Curious :shocked: ...

Cheers,

Id3

[

I wish people here read posts carefully before reacting to them ... I never called people who don't like Mica's outfit Boers, as that would be calling myself a Boer, and I am not that schizophrenic :naughty: . The fact that my mum's got a mini dress just the same style, material, colour, only a little bit longer, may have influenced my view of the ICA jacket I suppose ...

I agree with Raki who likes the guy partly because he has a style of his own, sometimes rather questionable but he's paid a high price to be himself and is unlikely to give up now. For that I admire him :bow: . A lot.

Has anyone noticed that Sire looked much more manly across the pond -clothes, behaviour ? Would that mean that there is/are person(s) in London that don't want him to be :wink2: ? Curious :: ...

Cheers,

Id3

I can't really find a connection between your mom's new dress, Mika's manly look and my post :naughty:

I read your post really carefully before I answered it. Maybe you should do that as well (both with your own post and mine):thumb_yello:

I am looking forward to Mika's manly look :wink2: but I don't see a logical connection between your own posts you made you see.

No Rose, I can´t imagine, because his legs are too skinny. Sorry, but if I try to imagine this I get the picture of a stork in my mind.....

BLASPHEMY :devil: !

Although you've got a point here : only the Scots can get away with wearing kilts, must be something in their genes, or the very soft water that runs there ? Whatever the reason it's a known fact.

A stork ? Yes, I can see it in my mind's eye, and the sight is not pretty.

You should have kept it secret, now we're all going to have hot dreams about tall, skinny animals :drool::wub2: and that's the road to bestiality :shocked: .

Cheers,

Id3

Has anyone noticed that Sire looked much more manly across the pond -clothes, behaviour ? Would that mean that there is/are person(s) in London that don't want him to be :wink2: ? Curious :shocked:

Yes I have noticed that right from the beginning but not really drawing the same conclusion from it. :naughty:

I think he just realizes there is only so much flamboyant Americans will tolerate and he needs to tone it down a bit to walk the fine line between standing out and being an outcast.

And by "flamboyant" I'm not making any allusions to sexuality but just a style that would be deemed incredibly not cool by American standards. I thought he looked very stylish at the Vanity Fair Oscar party but some of the things he has worn to events in France would just not go over well in the US.

ica2.png

**picture removed**

Edited by guylainem123
picture removed