Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question (as usual :roftl: ) and don't know where to post it (same as usual :roftl: )

Is there something going to happen on Monday 25th of May, besides releasing the EP, and announcing his "present" thingie? (You know with the tix codes). Is there another thing to be announced on that day? Probably our seats?:naughty:

Please help!

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

Came up on my facebook status:

"MIKA Check out http://www.mikasounds.com on Tuesday, May 26 for details of a very special Mika show!

10 minutes ago · Comment"

Same thing is posted on MikaSounds.

Hmm. I wonder. I'M EXCITED THOUGH! :D

Oh? A new secret gig?? :D

In Dublin??

god (and Mika :naughty:) only knows :roftl:

Came up on my facebook status:

"MIKA Check out http://www.mikasounds.com on Tuesday, May 26 for details of a very special Mika show!

10 minutes ago · Comment"

Same thing is posted on MikaSounds.

Hmm. I wonder. I'M EXCITED THOUGH! :D

is he replacing Amy Winehouse on a gig to celebrate Island Records? She's dropped out :aah:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8064232.stm

:mf_rosetinted:

I have a question (as usual :roftl: ) and don't know where to post it (same as usual :roftl: )

Is there something going to happen on Monday 25th of May, besides releasing the EP, and announcing his "present" thingie? (You know with the tix codes). Is there another thing to be announced on that day? Probably our seats?:naughty:

Please help!

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

Our seats have nothing to do with the special codes. The seats are either general seating, or allocated on the time of purchase (first buyers, first seats, etc).

They are NOT allocated on the 25th or the 26th or by any other method :wink2:.

Ok, i really hope it's in London. I don't think I can afford at the moment to travel anywhere now, besided to the Berlin and Paris gigs :boxed:

I love surprises. But for some reason when it's Mika who makes them I like them a little less. :boxed:

Another secret live thingie? Ah la la our man does love his secrets doesn't he. Ah no it says "special" this time :naughty:

On another note has anyone else noticed that there are details on the songs for sorrow EP on mikasounds? It specified who drew what for each song and the page numbers. Or has that always been there?:blink:

Too late. I don't care. I'm off to bed. :mf_rosetinted:

Guess it's because I've already seen it. LOL

Goodnight Laura :bye:

So did I, but I've nearly forgotten it already

How can you see, that he is/ was online on MS ?

In Community, just click on Who's Online :wink2:

EDIT: I mean "Online Now"

Edited by silver

I've not seen it, was hoping he'd put it on tonight, but tomorrows good too, either/or.

In situations like these, is when I thank my backup mentality and hoarding tendencies which make me immediately hit 'download' when I watch a new one that I smell won't last long :mf_lustslow:

In situations like these, is when I thank my backup mentality and hoarding tendencies which make me immediately hit 'download' when I watch a new one that I smell won't last long :mf_lustslow:

So you saved it as a file? :shocked:

I haven't seen it yet. :sad: