. . . . I just can't beleive that Patricia even sent that! WTF? Okay - she said to Mika on Twitter that MFCers aren't the ONLY fans. . . . OKAY -

Sure there are Mika fans in this world that choose to not be part of the MFC . . . And that is their right not to participate - but, for us that do YEAH sometimes we get special priviledges and inside info

I am just floored that a MFCer would do that . . . guess we all see that she dosen't really (FEEL like an MFCer)????

Whatever!

Way to go Perez!!!! Us REAL MFC Bitches are not so bad! :wink2:

so it was Patricia who sent the email:blink:

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Perez. I totally understand where he's coming from. This is so awesome what they are doing and even though I'm in the same boat as the people who are bitching, I am so excited to hear about what's gonna happen!!!!! AhH! :punk:

I love the MFC, I miss being on here non-stop. I wish there were more hours in the day!

Me too! It's not like this is the last gig ever. This is the beginning of the next chapter. Woowoo! :naughty: *breathes*

At the risk of being called a "mod" again... :thumb_yello:

:naughty:

Seriously, Kelzy. You said it all! Thanks!

And we're here to watch and enjoy every bit from the start!

When I first came across Mika's music, I joined that forum and when the update about the Leno show came the next day after it was on, I knew it wasn't the right place.

Well I'm not Mika's personal friend, so I will act like a spoilt child whenever I feel like it :mf_rosetinted: I want an icecream :crybaby:

It sucks when your favourite flavour of icecream is only offered on another continent you know :sneaky2: But still I'm able to appreciate that it's actually offered to people who will really enjoy it, rather than just handed out on random. Thank you for letting the MFC know about this gig, it's awesome to know that some of the fans will be able to go and I believe most of us are thrilled that we got to know first - just a bit jealous that we can't be there :emot-sad::wink2:

And about that email, seriously that's just unbelieveably rude :shocked:

Well, as usual, this sums it up, mostly for me. I am, and always have been of the opinion that this forum is for US to give our opinions, not for Mika to read, and I gave mine. Sorry if anyone was offended by anything I said. I had to get it out though and because I did I am well over it.

Also sorry that Perez got further embroiled by this email.

Having said that, I love the fact that he came here and told us this.

I also love the fact that he feels he doesn't have to be polite (he doesn't!) and makes no bones about ripping us off a shred or two! Can't say I didn't deserve it.

Oh! More Saturday night drama. It's a feature of the MFC, you know.

No hard feelings, Perez, or anyone?

PS for the record, I am actually delighted for Nono.

Edited by babspanky

Well, as usual, this sums it up, mostly for me. I am, and always have been of the opinion that this forum is for US to give our opinions and I gave mine. Sorry if anyone was offended my anything I said. I had to get it out though!

Also sorry that Perez got further embroiled by this email.

Having said that, I love the fact that he came here and told us this.

I also love the fact that he feels he doesn't have to be polite (he doesn't!) and makes no bones about ripping us off a shred or two! Can't say I didn't deserve it.

Oh! More Saturday night drama. It's a feature of the MFC, you know.

No hard feelings, Perez, or anyone?

PS for the record, I am actually delighted for Nono.

not to mention that the forum went down as well ! it was wilder then the original chicken friday night :lmao:

not to mention that the forum went down as well ! it was wilder then the original chicken friday night :lmao:

It's sunday afternoon for me and all the drama happened sunday morning :naughty:

Funny, I was one of the first on the Mika birthday thread in 07 because NZ celebrates his birthday before so many others!

He should come here on his birthday our time and then return to UK/some other random country and get like TWO DAYS out of his birthday :roftl:

Sorry, off topic, no really, Nono, we're happy for you going and we're happy for everyone who's going.

I'm not even going to repeat. Everyone else's already said what I want to say and I'm not going to drown Perez in 8 posts containing the same informatio only in different packaging.

I'm an optimistic cynic (cynical optimist?) My assumption was that there were plenty of people knowing that they had caused harm and not caring, thus those who didn't know might reconsider their behavior, while others would continue not caring. I chose the most simple and optimistic phrasing of that sentiment that I could think of.

Your use of the double negative makes me uncertain of your meaning, so I hope that helps :original:

Just cause I live in an English speaking country doesn't mean that I can speak English well :naughty:... and it seems people in the Citrus City are good at using double negatives (especially in the newspaper)...

I'll go with what you said :naughty:... What I was attempting to say was that some people don't care about upsetting or annopying people with what they said, others do... I would like to think that people care about others' feelings, but like I said, I'm a pessimist...

I'm not Mika. I don't have to be nice.

I just got an email from a member of the MFC, which really pissed me off. And I've read through the original post I made, and a lot of what people wrote pissed me off too.

You need to really check yourselves, okay?

Also, the MFC was told something would be happening before anyone else. You guys should be happy about that. You're special! Now stop behaving like spoiled children before I smack you!

P.S. This is the email that I received.

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 5:35 PM, patricia wrote:

hi perez i think it's great what you're doing with mika and hope you'll have a good time. but the thing is , i'm dissapointed because again the fans on mika's own forum (the mikasoundsforum) don't get any notice about this secret gig.

ok i'm on mfc too and i'm not able to go. but there are alot of others there , the more silent types who just read and it's not fair on them.

i've told some of them but dont you think it's unfair that we are pushed aside by mfc all the time?we've been with mika from the start.

we always support him and we're never rude to him , and thats a thing i can't say about the mfc.

i hope you really read this and take the time to think about this.

seriously if you want to know more i can tell you about all of what is happening in this mikafan world , it's not always nice

i love what you're doing don't get me wrong you probably don't know how it go's right now

Perez! don't mind about this! MFC is not like that!!!! :wink2:

and thanks again for the new!!!! :huglove:

Edited by happikali

I just posted on the other forum for the first time in forever. (I joined Mikasounds in 2006 and forgot). I kinda told them someone made an "oopsie" from their group and Perez made sure to let us know he wasn't very happy.

I'm glad Perez gave a piece of his mind!

I can understand Perez giving a piece of his mind, but why didn't he go say something on the other forum? (not that I even know where it is or how to find it). I'm of the opinion that if they don't like it, tough bickies...

We're hardly like them. And as someone else said, we're a lot friendlier then over there.

Wow, if Mika came to Ausie/NZ/Asia/Sth pacific... Well then... MFC'd be pretty quiet after that I recon :roftl:

I'm not going to bitch about him not coming to NZ. I actually have not been mean about it, only walked towards getting him here.

He can come in his own time and I really don't think that bitching to him will help. Or Perez for that matter. But we're not talking about that, we're talking about the show in LA.

Ok, seeing as we're all pretty much saying the asame thing here, let me recap:

1) A lot of us are sorry for making Perez angry.

2) Some of us are not.

3) We're happy Mika's doing a secret gig.

4) we wish we could be there (those who are not)

5) Horay, we're going! (those who are)

6) We're happy for those who are going (those who will not attend)

7) we're so happy we can go! (those who will)

8) Thank you Perez!

9) Thank you Mika!

10) that's it.

Anything else?

It probably won't help to bitch to Perez or Mika, but I like to think that we need to demonstrate to him that we actually do want him to come here. That and it makes me feel better :naughty:. But you're right, we're not talking about us, we're talking about LA.

And I think that recap is just about right.

Oh, and riverstwilight? I actually used the wrong word in my earlier post. It should've been will, not won't. that's why there's a double negative... my bad! :doh:

I can understand Perez giving a piece of his mind, but why didn't he go say something on the other forum? (not that I even know where it is or how to find it). I'm of the opinion that if they don't like it, tough bickies...

He thought she was from MFC.

I'm not Mika. I don't have to be nice.

I just got an email from a member of the MFC, which really pissed me off. And I've read through the original post I made, and a lot of what people wrote pissed me off too.

You need to really check yourselves, okay?

Also, the MFC was told something would be happening before anyone else. You guys should be happy about that. You're special! Now stop behaving like spoiled children before I smack you!

P.S. This is the email that I received.

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 5:35 PM, patricia wrote:

hi perez i think it's great what you're doing with mika and hope you'll have a good time. but the thing is , i'm dissapointed because again the fans on mika's own forum (the mikasoundsforum) don't get any notice about this secret gig.

ok i'm on mfc too and i'm not able to go. but there are alot of others there , the more silent types who just read and it's not fair on them.

i've told some of them but dont you think it's unfair that we are pushed aside by mfc all the time?we've been with mika from the start.

we always support him and we're never rude to him , and thats a thing i can't say about the mfc.

i hope you really read this and take the time to think about this.

seriously if you want to know more i can tell you about all of what is happening in this mikafan world , it's not always nice

i love what you're doing don't get me wrong you probably don't know how it go's right now

Agree with you, gorgeous, if the MFCer is critical of Mica, why not just write in in regular posts ?

I fail to see what she is expecting from you either... does she suspect scorching sex between you two and some pillow talk that you would share with her ? In which case she doesn't know Sire at all, he reacts very negatively to betrayal and only confides in people he is 200% sure of.

Please don't fume too much though, bad for your blood pressure.

Could you get those cream eggs ? They sound yukky to me but then any man to his own perversions...

Happy Easter !

Id3

Edited by happikali
Edited for privacy reasons.

And yes, some people on here are butt-hurt that they can't go (And I'm sure I'd be the same of I didn't live here), but they're excited for those of us in the LA region who can go and we really find it very kind of you to give us the heads up, so thanks again. :wub2:

A not so secret gig in LA ? Once more I am the last to know :annoyed_h4h: ! Not that I could make it to the US at the moment, don't want to lose my job, but still...

Glad for the guys who can go though :thumb_yello: .

Cheers,

Id3

No one person can please everyone they encounter. It's impossible. I'll go along with the others and say ignore that person(s), they don't represent the majority of us and they don't deserve your time.

I am not able to go to this secret gig in LA next week, but I am not upset in any way, shape or form. I am sure (and hope) my turn will come soon. I thought it was cool for the MFC to have a heads up. I also can't wait to hear how the show went. :biggrin2:

I like you. :wink2:

I share the same feeling as you, i have already seen Mika live twice and i will gladly wait for more next chance to see him live to arrive.

There will be always thouse who are bitter and upset, it will never be a bed of roses, someone will always feel left out.

I would like to thank you Perez for everything, its really nice of you to do that. Now put us out of our misery and tell us what's this secret all about. :naughty: