In the article where it lists the tracks it says 'Mika on the new album's key songs'. So I guess it's not necessarily the songs that are going to be on the EP? So we may just get those 6 songs he was talking about years ago :rolls_eyes:

In the article where it lists the tracks it says 'Mika on the new album's key songs'. So I guess it's not necessarily the songs that are going to be on the EP? So we may just get those 6 songs he was talking about years ago :rolls_eyes:

:doh:

Great.

Patience Patience youngling :wink2:

Awwww how sweet two of my most favoutitestt people :wub2:

<love to elvie> x

Erm...hello?? Freudian slip of the finger? :bleh: Tit...what? :roftl:

That eyebrowthing is typically something for YOU to point out!:roftl:

Yeah. Acoustic is acoustic, and keyboards aren't acoustic, and usually don't get to the full, nice and natural sound of a piano. Also a bass or electric guitar or whatever that was at the Roxy and drums don't belong in the category of ''acoustic instruments'':naughty:

Exactly :roftl:

Ditto about the acoustic notion, etc.... and I also hope that the acoustic gigs will in fact be acoustic.

I also have to agree with what you say about ToyBoy. That song for me just HAS to be simple, pure, and left with just its bareness in order to be beautiful. I am not even looking forward to hearing the studio version with all the disney music in it, because I can tell already that I will not like it as much as the live "raw" version that we heard.

I hope Toy Boy is on the EP, that's accoustic so it would be the accoustic version. On the album it would have all the flutes and things. I'd be interested to hear both versions of that song.

Great news and totally unexpected! Thanks for posting!

I'm glad to find out that I was right about the EP's title! :naughty::punk: I didn't think it was coming out this soon, though.

Would be more excited if I wasn't so freaking depressed. :boxed:

and drums don't belong in the category of ''acoustic instruments'':naughty:

According to Wiki, drums are acoustic..it's any instrument that doesn't use electricity/electronics, basically.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acoustic_music

So Cherisse can stay :naughty:

He has changed into "I could be black I could be grey I could be dark violettt:naughty:

Yes! This suits the more Emo Mika very well! :thumb_yello:

Yes I thought that too. It's definitely not clear which songs are on the EP.

Should I point out that 25th May is actually a Bank Holiday in the UK? :naughty:

*AHEM* and MY Birthday!!!

May I point out that May 25th is actually the birthday of the most delicious MFCer in the history of time :wink2: ?

Nah, not ACDC

FREDDIE TIS Meeeeee!!! MY Birthday on MAY 25th .. You silly billy (Brown!) as for being Delicious (thank you Id3) but...I wish!!!

ACDC (...sorry DCDecb but it is funny) can have the delicious crown :king:

Me on My Birthday :serenade: *sigh* if only *sigh* but will be :boing:

ps. Wondering...do Birthday Girls/Boys on May 25th get a special edition EP? like a one with birthday cake drawn on my MIKA perhaps? :wink2:

xx

*AHEM* and MY Birthday!!!

FREDDIE TIS Meeeeee!!! MY Birthday on MAY 25th .. You silly billy (Brown!) as for being Delicious (thank you Id3) but...I wish!!!

ACDC (...sorry DCDecb but it is funny) can have the delicious crown :king:

Me on My Birthday :serenade: *sigh* if only *sigh* but will be :boing:

ps. Wondering...do Birthday Girls/Boys on May 25th get a special edition EP? like a one with birthday cake drawn on my MIKA perhaps? :wink2:

xx

:roftl:

I bet you'd swap that Mikafied birthday cake for a gig in the Northeast somewhere though wouldn't you? :wink2:

I hope Toy Boy is on the EP, that's accoustic so it would be the accoustic version. On the album it would have all the flutes and things. I'd be interested to hear both versions of that song.

i don't think he recorded an acoustic version of toy boy:blink:

thought we all agreed on the EP not being acoustic since the article says nothing about an acoustic EP but just an EP and an acoustic tour. are we going back to the start now:insane:

i don't think he recorded an acoustic version of toy boy:blink:

thought we all agreed on the EP not being acoustic since the article says nothing about an acoustic EP but just an EP and an acoustic tour. are we going back to the start now:insane:

Yeah Geebs:naughty:

Listen people, why don't we just wait and see?:naughty:

I wish to hear " We Are Golden "!!! , it is beautiful, is beautiful. Probably it will break heart

I hope you're right Lena !It would also be the most commented other here I have a sort of felling !:naughty::roftl:

I think we know what he is getting at though (good job we are used to interpreting Mikaspeak!)

I don't know if I'm up for another round of repetitive Mikaspeak. I mean it's amusing to listen to, but the tedium of going round in circles with people who take it all so literally, yikes. :poke:

I am not even looking forward to hearing the studio version with all the disney music in it, because I can tell already that I will not like it as much as the live "raw" version that we heard.

The other problem with the Disney music aside from sounding overproduced, I think is going to be that it's inappropriate. I mean the flutes that sound like birds chirping and all of that is for happy songs. I know he's probably trying to contrast the message with the music like he did with Lollipop but I think the haunting music box feeling is more effective.

You can already hear on the music blog that "she's the meanest hag" has lost its edge and seems more sing-songy than the growl that really drove the point home. You don't even have to know what "hag" means exactly to get the idea from his live performance.

The article still says the EP has four tracks on it, so either way it won't be Six Songs of Sorrow.

I'm finding it hard to believe that Blue Eyes is not on an EP about sorrow, so it would make sense if the four listed aren't the exact ones on the EP.

I don't know if I'm up for another round of repetitive Mikaspeak. I mean it's amusing to listen to, but the tedium of going round in circles with people who take it all so literally, yikes. :poke:

The other problem with the Disney music aside from sounding overproduced, I think is going to be that it's inappropriate. I mean the flutes that sound like birds chirping and all of that is for happy songs. I know he's probably trying to contrast the message with the music like he did with Lollipop but I think the haunting music box feeling is more effective.

You can already hear on the music blog that "she's the meanest hag" has lost its edge and seems more sing-songy than the growl that really drove the point home. You don't even have to know what "hag" means exactly to get the idea from his live performance.

The article still says the EP has four tracks on it, so either way it won't be Six Songs of Sorrow.

I'm finding it hard to believe that Blue Eyes is not on an EP about sorrow, so it would make sense if the four listed aren't the exact ones on the EP.

yes i 've found it odd too...no blue eyes on a sorrow compilation...:blink: