That eyebrowthing is typically something for YOU to point out!:roftl:

Yeah. Acoustic is acoustic, and keyboards aren't acoustic, and usually don't get to the full, nice and natural sound of a piano. Also a bass or electric guitar or whatever that was at the Roxy and drums don't belong in the category of ''acoustic instruments'':naughty:

I agree with you, though I have seen Adam Clayton (bass player in U2 for those who don't know) playing what suspiciously looks like an acoustic bass guitar...

And you dreamed of... :wink2: ?

Yeah, I know, so many very MFCers reading these posts, don't want to shock them, blah blah blah :bored:... but couldn't you tell me in a PM ? PLEASE :wub2: !

Cheers,

Id3

Certainly not Mika, I can tell you, ha ha.

Don't have Mika dreams, like some do, he's always a judge in a talent show when I have them! Weird!

And he CAN'T drive, that was certainly apparent from his description of his first driving lesson. Makes me wary of doing runs into London now! LOL!!!

And he CAN'T drive, that was certainly apparent from his description of his first driving lesson. Makes me wary of doing runs into London now! LOL!!!

Yeah .. what is this thing about him driving now? He only mentioned he had one driving lesson when he came back from LA... It does not mean he has contracticed himself in any way....

Interesting..

Plushing? I read an article in a magazine a couple of months ago about a girl which her boyfriend gives her a fox costume (i think i remember it to be that) and she goes to a little animal acceptance dressing meeting, except they called it yiffing

Different culture/ country i guess. Sounds quite good, the article.:thumb_yello:

your avatar made me laugh :naughty:

At the risk of getting banned:

plushy = noun, someone who has a fetish for plush toys

furry = noun, someone who has a fetish for animal costumes

yiffing = verb, what furries call it when they have carnal relations

(a term possibly also used by plushies since there is some crossover between the two fetishes.)

The internet has scarred my brain and I need to go cry in a corner now.

:naughty: Hmm..once you start to look things like that up on the internet you soon begin to wish you had never started, don't you!?

Okay. And the June thing is already available?

The June issue of Q is on sale now in the UK at least.

I agree with you, though I have seen Adam Clayton (bass player in U2 for those who don't know) playing what suspiciously looks like an acoustic bass guitar...

Wow. Acoustic bass guitar, THAT sounds awesome:naughty:

Yes! agree thats it :thumb_yello:

Thats sounds like its going to awesome!

Thats going to be my fav track of the album , Ive decided already :thumb_yello:

What I think is so great about the album is that there are so many different kinds of songs on it. Blue Eyes has, to me, a very Spanish feel to it. GGG is more like Love Today. We Are Golden sounds like a rousing anthem for the young. BIOTG has a great beat, with the clapping. Toy Boy is just gorgeous. It has something for everyone and a wonderful, but tragic story, and it will be interesting to hear it with the Disney inspired soundtrack.

I think I can safely say this album will be EVEN BETTER than LICM

sorry can someone tell me whats going on please?:wink2:

is songs for sorrow his new album name?

are the songs listed on his new album or on songs for sorrow?

sorry im just so confused:blink::blink::blink:

Interesting..

Plushing? I read an article in a magazine a couple of months ago about a girl which her boyfriend gives her a fox costume (i think i remember it to be that) and she goes to a little animal acceptance dressing meeting, except they called it yiffing

Different culture/ country i guess. Sounds quite good, the article.:thumb_yello:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/images/smilies/bleh.gif

And Sire does look good in a monkey suit, doesn't he :wub2: ?

Cheers,

Id3

Certainly not Mika, I can tell you, ha ha.

Don't have Mika dreams, like some do, he's always a judge in a talent show when I have them! Weird!

A judge in a talent show ? Interesting :wink2: !

And yes, please, keep away from London streets, we don't want to lose you :no: ...

Actually I have been told that they put cops in front of number 10 to protect pedestrians ; 10 Downing Street, of course :naughty: .

Cheers,

Id3

I don't get why everyone is moaning about the songs, and also saying things like: ZOMG! I LOVE WE ARE GOLDEN! while you've only heard like what? One line of it?

We haven't heard the songs in the condition they're going to put on the EP yet.

Why don't we just wait and see? Maybe you'll love them, maybe they'll grow on you, and maybe you'll hate them or whatever.

I mean, why do you HAVE to whine about them? What does that change?

I don't get why everyone is moaning about the songs, and also saying things like: ZOMG! I LOVE WE ARE GOLDEN! while you've only heard like what? One line of it?

We haven't heard the songs in the condition they're going to put on the EP yet.

Why don't we just wait and see? Maybe you'll love them, maybe they'll grow on you, and maybe you'll hate them or whatever.

I mean, why do you HAVE to whine about them? What does that change?

I don't really perceive what people's been saying about songs as whining :blink: For me it's just expressing their opinion. Untimely maybe, but still, speculations are partly what mfc is all about.