new MIKASOUNDS is here!

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wooo hooo I love it's purpleness, and it is very pretty indeed, I think it's going to be awesome when it all works fine and all the tweaks and nit picks are ironed out.

I do hope the laggyness doesn't stay with it though. I don't mind the colours and if your replying/commenting etc you can change your txt colours etc just like on here.

I get an error when I post a comment on member profiles, but when I refresh the page I can see that the comment has been posted.

So I don't try to submit it more than once. (in case that happens to anyone else as well :wink2: )

*hrmph*

Obviously Japan is further down on the site-populating-power list.

I suppose it will take a few more hours...maybe the same 9 hours till the other announcement.:mf_rosetinted:

did anyone else notice that all searches are within mfc? ha! :biggrin2:

Yes, I searched Miami to see if anyone had uploaded pics from that gig and all I found were a bunch of links to MFC with posts that I had written! :lol3:

I like the site a lot!!! Can't wait for them to fill it in a little more. :punk:

I can't upload an avatar though. It keeps saying my picture's too big when it's only 381kb. :blink:

Oh that happened to me too with a certain pic so I just uploaded the same avvie I have on here.

I like the site a lot!!! Can't wait for them to fill it in a little more. :punk:

I can't upload an avatar though. It keeps saying my picture's too big when it's only 381kb. :blink:

It's likely not that the file itself is too big, but that it's actual dimensions are too big.

If either the length or the width are more than 600 pixels, the system will reject it. :thumb_yello:

I just get taken back to the old mikasounds (the one with the blogs)...no purple or nothin'. :(

Oh that happened to me when I first tried looking at it from my phone, but now it works. Just hold on, it's being stubborn. The old MikaSounds doesn't wanna leave just yet.

Oh that happened to me when I first tried looking at it from my phone, but now it works. Just hold on, it's being stubborn. The old MikaSounds doesn't wanna leave just yet.

It's been like this the entire evening. :roftl:

my mum just came home and i showed her the new mikasounds.. she said 'its beautiful.. see look.. when you're always moaning that you hear nothing from mika.. hes away building his empire. see, you needed to be patient and you get the rewards.'

:roftl:

good 'ol mum.