MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Howdy neighbour :naughty: I no longer disagree with you on the benifits of seated gigs. Providing they keep it as first booked first row then that's fine by me :mf_rosetinted:

Ah bliss to be able to sleep on seats during support acts :wub2: If they're crap that is :teehee:

Just to claify one part for you , the concept was to get the codes in sequence to members who had been here for a certain period of time , then release it to the next batch , then it goes on Mikasounds and finally the general public.

Now with the server crashing , things go a tad screwy and it didnt quite work that way , but that is the concept.Overall this went very well , we got most of the MFC at these shows , very few didnt get there and people that joined at just seeing the link didnt get the front 10 rows or ebayers for that matter.

We may "tweak" for the next stage but overall we and Mika are very pleased how it went:biggrin2:

Interesting!

I like the way it was supposed to go..

Id prefer to launch something and satisfy 95% of people than sit back and complain and please nobody :teehee:

Considering it was the first time you guys did anything like this it went extrmely well!

*pats Freddie and the mods on the back*

Thanks Sari for explaining :wub2: I havent got mine yet ... ill just wait i guess :naughty: glad everyone is happy !! :)

Oh I need to ask... will you be home to sign for the book when I send it?

I might need to send it by priority mail, cause I'm expecting mail from Asia and they were told it would take 8 working days to get here :blink:... Oh, and what day are you leaving for London?

Good thing is I know it will take 3 working days to get to you...

Interesting!

I like the way it was supposed to go..

Considering it was the first time you guys did anything like this it went extrmely well!

*pats Freddie and the mods on the back*

Oh I need to ask... will you be home to sign for the book when I send it?

I might need to send it by priority mail, cause I'm expecting mail from Asia and they were told it would take 8 working days to get here :blink:... Oh, and what day are you leaving for London?

Good thing is I know it will take 3 working days to get to you...

Yes i'll be in ! :thumb_yello: and leaving on the Sunday - 7th of june :wink2:

Naectegale you are sat next to me and my party of 4!! :thumb_yello: we are 12-15 I wonder who is 16+17 as Sparkly1 is 18+19?

xx

:yay: surrounded by friends :biggrin2::huglove:

I'll feel sorry for whoever's at no. 9 if they don't know any of us :teehee:

Edited by Naectegale

Yes i'll be in ! :thumb_yello: and leaving on the Sunday - 7th of june :wink2:

Oooh good...

I just hope the thing that's being sent to me doesn't take 8 working days... cause that would mean it would arrive on the 1st of June, and then I would definitely have to send it by priority mail... and that's just too expensive to contemplate...

Oooh good...

I just hope the thing that's being sent to me doesn't take 8 working days... cause that would mean it would arrive on the 1st of June, and then I would definitely have to send it by priority mail... and that's just too expensive to contemplate...

awwww i hope not hun :sad: Hows the book coming along? nearly finished ? :biggrin2:

Freddie- how did you tranche people by length of membership- I don't remember anything on the application that identified that I was Soaring Simpson. I'd guess applying at 16:20 I was too late for it to make any difference anyway?- or have I been classed as general public and given a less good seat? As it was a financial transaction, I used the email address linked to my real name and therefore my credit card.

It's getting there slowly but surely...

I'll finish off the NZ page and get some pics printed for Oz tomorrow... I'm waiting on stuff from Taiwan (which is in the mail), Hong Kong (which will be emailed), but the other two I'm still getting info together for...

And when you get it make sure you flick through it and tell me what you think! I even drew some pictures... they're not great, but I think I did a good job.. I even used my thpethial pencils!

It's getting there slowly but surely...

I'll finish off the NZ page and get some pics printed for Oz tomorrow... I'm waiting on stuff from Taiwan (which is in the mail), Hong Kong (which will be emailed), but the other two I'm still getting info together for...

And when you get it make sure you flick through it and tell me what you think! I even drew some pictures... they're not great, but I think I did a good job.. I even used my thpethial pencils!

Of course i will be flicking through it ! You didnt think i was gonna sign for it , and not sit down with a cuppa nosey-ing through it did you? :roftl::wink2:

I cant wait to see it !!! :biggrin2: and im sure you've done a great job at putting it all together :huglove:

Of course i will be flicking through it ! You didnt think i was gonna sign for it , and not sit down with a cuppa nosey-ing through it did you? :roftl::wink2:

I cant wait to see it !!! :biggrin2: and im sure you've done a great job at putting it all together :huglove:

Just checking! :bleh:

I just hope Mika doesn't start laughing at my crap drawing... I'm sure he wouldn't, but still... I think once this is done the Aussies will have to sort out something thpethial for when he comes here!

if i'm not mistaking...

76 ladies and just one man :thumb_yello:

Aurelien???

where are you???? :naughty:

I had to quote this…:teehee:

My boyfriend is also going and he is registered here too! He´s nickname is white_eagle!:wink2:

Just to claify one part for you , the concept was to get the codes in sequence to members who had been here for a certain period of time , then release it to the next batch , then it goes on Mikasounds and finally the general public.

Now with the server crashing , things go a tad screwy and it didnt quite work that way , but that is the concept.Overall this went very well , we got most of the MFC at these shows , very few didnt get there and people that joined at just seeing the link didnt get the front 10 rows or ebayers for that matter.

We may "tweak" for the next stage but overall we and Mika are very pleased how it went:biggrin2:

sounds fair enough to me Fred (but I am pleased with my seats for this gig and since it's the only gig I can afford to go to this time round.... I am doubly pleased), I wouldn't expect to get such good seats at every gig, I hope I am sat behind you :biggrin2: then I can torment you :naughty:

Yup DD is front row.. and it does exist, otherwise some of us are screwed :naughty:

OOOooo I dont know, you might just happen to have even BETTER than front row seats... you might be UP ON STAGE with Mika :naughty:

Freddie- how did you tranche people by length of membership- I don't remember anything on the application that identified that I was Soaring Simpson. I'd guess applying at 16:20 I was too late for it to make any difference anyway?- or have I been classed as general public and given a less good seat? As it was a financial transaction, I used the email address linked to my real name and therefore my credit card.

So did I - but I'm on 2nd row CC with Laurel - signed up 12.20ish in my real name, no link to user name - now I'm curious :blink:

i don't think flooding sandbag with emails just to know your seat number is a wise thing to do.

they seem pretty busy with all the ticket shipment and management....

they are kind people apparently, but i would not bother them unless we have a real emergency linked to delayed mail delivery.

I am acctually glad that I did cos they had my post code wrong and asked me to confirm or correct it, so my tickets might never have arrived to me :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: it was probs MY fault cos I can imagine I rushed through the process in panic and excitement and hit wrong letters/number combo lol opps :blush-anim-cl:

I am acctually glad that I did cos they had my post code wrong and asked me to confirm or correct it, so my tickets might never have arrived to me :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: it was probs MY fault cos I can imagine I rushed through the process in panic and excitement and hit wrong letters/number combo lol opps :blush-anim-cl:

this is what i consider emergency :biggrin2:

good you've sorted it!

I had to quote this…:teehee:

My boyfriend is also going and he is registered here too! He´s nickname is white_eagle!:wink2:

good :clap:

we dont want that all the first rows are occuped just by quacking females, dont we? :naughty:

i hope the word/verb quacking is not too offensive...

we italians use often to definite women who chat/laugh/scream a lot :biggrin2:

Ah bliss to be able to sleep on seats during support acts :wub2: If they're crap that is :teehee:

hahaha and to be able to go for a pee before the Mika excitment without someone jumping in your grave before its even cold (lol sorry that's probs just an age thing) :thumb_yello:

Edited by sparkly1

hahaha and to be able to go for a pee before the Mika excitment without someone jumping in your grave before its even cold (lol sorry that's probs just an age thing) :thumb_yello:

Lol no! I went to Birmingham on my own last year ( no it was 2007 wow!) and needed to pee just before Mika came on, but I had a fab spot at the front with the barrier to hold onto and knew I'd never get back thro the crowd so i crossed my legs! Lol. How I managed to jump and dance with an accident I'll never know, as soon as Mika finished I sprinited to the bathroom!!! :roftl:

Edited by Mikafish

Naectegale you are sat next to me and my party of 4!! we are 12-15 I wonder who is 16+17 as Sparkly1 is 18+19?

xx

Tis me and Ab:wub2: I am estatic:mf_lustslow:

We are going to be neighbors. I'm in CC 7 & 8. And, I think they are the perfect seats because they sometimes let the first few rows come up to the stage. We'll be right on the end if that happens. :thumb_yello: Of course, we'll stay right behind the first row people.

So I take it jumping over the back of the seats is not an option then?:naughty: