Hi from Holland!

Marjolein

Hello everybody!

I'm Marjolein, 24 years old and I'm from Holland. I know his music from the beginning and I liked it, but I really became interested in Mika when I discovered that he is such a great live performer and plays piano very well! In a few weeks I'm going to see Mika live for the first time and I'm very excited about it! I thought it would be nice to read a bit more about Mika here and "meet" some other fans.

:woot_jump:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everybody!

I'm Marjolein, 24 years old and I'm from Holland. I know his music from the beginning and I liked it, but I really became interested in Mika when I discovered that he is such a great live performer and plays piano very well! In a few weeks I'm going to see Mika live for the first time and I'm very excited about it! I thought it would be nice to read a bit more about Mika here and "meet" some other fans.

Hi Marjolein,

Welkom.

I'm from Belgium.

if you like to talk to other Mikafans in your own language,and meet other fans from Belgium and Holland you can go here. http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17976

But at this moment there is no one there,I just saw but I recommend it to you for other times.

I hope you have fun at the concert but remember it will be a bit different than his usual concerts

Oh no, another fan of Wouter. :blink:

Nah, just kidding. I like his fans (at least the ones I know). Welcome on MFC. Hope to meet you in Amsterdam, and maybe we'll see you in the Dutch-thread. :bye:

Hello everybody!

Glad you found us! Welcome! :wink2:

I'm sure you'll have a great time at the gig! :biggrin2: