New release...blue eyes!

daisylou

Friend just texted me DJ Simon Mayo just played "Blue Eyes" saying it is MIKA's new single.

Her rating...very tame not as good as normal....well it is my FAV!! I adore that tune!!!:thumb_yello:

xx

Edited by daisylou
wanted to change the title to single release but can't

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue Eyes is on the EP though, not the album. For some reason I am skeptical?

I even texted her to see if he mentioned the EP she said nope. And since heard was played on Wogan too...so yipeeee! looks like BE is the new single!

xx

I even texted her to see if he mentioned the EP she said nope. And since heard was played on Wogan too...so yipeeee! looks like BE is the new single!

xx

Hmm.

I don't want Blue Eyes to be a single LOL :roftl:

xx

Yes but Daisy, it's not a single, it is part of the EP, and just because Simon Mayo didn't mention the EP doesn't change the fact that it isn't a single.

However it does look like BE is being played on radio as the lead track from the EP and this is GOOD news...:biggrin2:

Yurp Airtime is promotion and I adore BE!!...Go MIKA get the whole EP to be No.1...can that happen?

Only repeated as was told Simon Mayo said MIKA's new SINGLE so dunno????

xx

xx

Didn't this happen with Relax?

Until Mika says something, I'd hold off on saying this is the new single.

Hmm.

I don't want Blue Eyes to be a single LOL :roftl:

I would love Blue Eyes to be next single but maybe until Mikasounds announces it we will have to be a bit wary I suppose....:sneaky2: My son just said to me that Mika needs to release Blue Eyes as it is catchy and will be number one, his words...:thumb_yello: He has been singing it since he came home from school!:blink::wink2: He doesn't even like Mika anymore! I did brainwash him for a bit back in 2007 but then he made his own mind up.:naughty::teehee:

Well, I guess nowadays any song can be a hit because people will download whatever they want, regardless of any record company strategy, but of course it has to be available for widespread download.

Is it on general sale then? Like on itunes and HMV and so on?

Because that's where I would usually go to buy a record I liked, but this one I downloaded from a site I have never used before.

Well, I guess nowadays any song can be a hit because people will download whatever they want, regardless of any record company strategy, but of course it has to be available for widespread download.

Is it on general sale then? Like on itunes and HMV and so on?

Because that's where I would usually go to buy a record I liked, but this one I downloaded from a site I have never used before.

It's not iTunes for sure, I checked! Seems a strange stratergy. Last FM have it in their library and it seems to be etting some air time already. My partner, who hates Mika thinks it's alright. I think it could do well as a single.

Awwww thanks :huglove:

Ha ha, I love BE too, would be nice if it were to be a single but personally I think the first single should be Blame It On The Girls :wub2:

Haha LOL...just realized your username is blue eyes and you joined back in 2007.how cool is that??? :lmao:

sry im eating popcorn and i cant type properly.:D

Haha LOL...just realized your username is blue eyes and you joined back in 2007.how cool is that??? :lmao:

sry im eating popcorn and i cant type properly.:D

Very cool :naughty: But she does have the most sparkly blue eyes as well. :wink2:

It's not iTunes for sure, I checked! Seems a strange stratergy. Last FM have it in their library and it seems to be etting some air time already. My partner, who hates Mika thinks it's alright. I think it could do well as a single.

Yeah I have no objections. :naughty: But they had better get itunes on to it pronto or they might miss a sales opportunity!

Terry Wogan played in on Radio Two this morning at approx 7 40 am.....no intro, just straight into it and afterwards just said 'that was Mika'....no info. At 5 55pm this afternoon Simon Mayo did indeed play it and he DID mention the Ep (both of these 'airings' will be available on the Radio Two listen again feature.) As far as I am aware he didn't mention the word 'single'.

I think that the songs included in Songs4sorrow are gonna b the "weakest" points of new Mika's album. More catchy and commercial ones, such as Rain, Blame it on the girls, I consider are gonna be the great hits and the ones that should be realeased as Singles.

I think that the songs included in Songs4sorrow are gonna b the "weakest" points of new Mika's album. More catchy and commercial ones, such as Rain, Blame it on the girls, I consider are gonna be the great hits and the ones that should be realeased as Singles.

Hmmm... I've not heard the final versions of his other songs but I don't think i could think of the songs on the EP as "weak" in anyway, I do know what yo mean but Toyboy is amazing, and Lonely Alcoholic I mean wow.

I'm talking about Blue Eyes in particular which is very catchy. Songs for sorrow, being an EP doesn't necessarily need to be included in the album, I was just trying to find an explanation for the fact that BE was called a single :thumb_yello:

Welcome to MFC by the way :punk: