New Live Show!

dcdeb

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it WAS freezing. I expected LA to be quasitropical, all that **** that they sell us in movies :roftl:

...Yeah. What you experienced was the opposite of that. Sorry. :naughty::teehee:

Wouldn't it be funny if he was opening for Michael Jackson at his July arena shows? :teehee:

Hah! Yes! :aah:

probably a show in the us or canada..

i lost almost all hopes to see him this year.. :sad:

i've lost ALL hopes of seeing him this year.

i remember being all excited at new years, thinking 'I'LL GET TO SEE MIKA THIS YEAR!!'

pfff.

*sigh*

Ok, it was a lot better than it could have been, but it was still bloody cold!! How did you survive??

i believe in layers :wink2: i had 2 warm sweaters & a scarf.

as long as my neck is warm, i'm good! (+ adrenaline):naughty:

i travelled by car, then metro which took us right to the centre. it was just in queue that we were outside. there was no wind, no snow, no rain, so it was fine. lots of people were making trips to tim hortons, but i didn't even do that.

i couldn't be bothered.

the only people queuing were the people on the floor, every one else had assigned seats, so there was about 500 people i would say, out of 11000

Maybe another Somerset House one... last one was bloody freezing my bones have never rattled so much in my life, first time I met him and I was dressed like some crazy phycadelic nun :insane: Babs do you remember that LOVELY doss house we all shared, Jemma and Kata were there too lol.

I had never met ANY of you before, it was my first trip to London alone and I shared a room lol I was on top bunk and we had some gawjuz :sneaky2: workmen peering in at use and we made jokes about it being Mika and the band lol. OH those were the days lol.

Doss house? How very dare you? we had the Grace Kelly suite if you recall.

Edited by babspanky

I hope it's a show in the US, Japan, Aussieland etc .... Can't go anyway :wink2:

Good luck on Tuesday ..... I'm working anyway so won't know till I get home .... :)

Well, I don't care where it is.

Just as long as people have a little bit of TIME to get organized to be there.:mf_rosetinted:

*off topic* did i dream this or was your signature "bluesky" a different color yesterday? as in the new mfc color (on mikasounds) ??

I could not find this announcement in Mikasounds. Or there is not present such? I speak about this picture....

hi lena

you will not find this picture on mikasounds as it was created by one of the mods for mfc. but they say it this:

NEW LIVE SHOW!

New Live Show! Keep an eye out on mikasounds.com for the announcement of a new live show soon!

:wink2:

But ONE thing is for sure - Mika and his team know how to occupy us! :thumb_yello:

We're all bound to eventually get sacked if we keep sneaking out from work to go on the MFC, so let's hope they can occupy us :teehee:

hi lena

you will not find this picture on mikasounds as it was created by one of the mods for mfc. but they say it this:

NEW LIVE SHOW!

New Live Show! Keep an eye out on mikasounds.com for the announcement of a new live show soon!

:wink2:

Hi guylaine!

I have understood that there is written:wink2:. Simply the design has confused me). Though I had a little idea that the picture of MFC ). Thank you you have confirmed my illusive guess:wink2: