Mika will present MMVA 2009 in Toronto Canada

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm always flabbergasted by the amount of really creative people on this forum.:biggrin2: I like to draw, but I'm not nearly as good as most people on here.

If you like it enough and practice enough you'll get there. :thumb_yello: I do think it's more about how interested you are in it rather than skill or anything. The more you enjoy drawing or whatever, the more you do it and the better you get.

MFC scares me though, people are really good, the fan art thread is like a museum. :aah:

Oh yeah, I don't like Gaga that much (I only like 3 songs by her and I do think she has a decent voice but still), but I really do like your painting.

I understand why a lot of people don't like her, it's okay. :naughty:

It's just pencil and chalk and a photoshop lighting effect. No paint.

I feel so off topic. I bet Mika will present the award with a gerbil on his shoulder.

Yeah I like that.

Hmm..yeah. I'm taking drawing classes again upcoming year, so I might improve.

You will if you really want to! :kachinga:

Don't you girls mean lovely flamboyant bastard and flamboyant curlyhaired bastard? :thumb_yello:

All the same to me:naughty:

It's not a matter of "being on stage with". I care about the quality of the performance!

How can you judge the quality of a non-existent performance? And even if he did perform with her, how can you already say it's bad? I'm not attacking you here, just curiosity:blink:

Lord knows I don't like Lady Gaga, but if Mika's performing with her then I will be interested to see. :thumb_yello:

Who knows, maybe I'll even like it. :naughty:

I like her but I don't think I want to see that happening, sounds cringewothy even thinking about it for some reason. :naughty:

It could turn out fine though...if he does anyhting more than handing someone an award it might be good.

I told you, 5 hours :roftl:

4 hours for the red carpet.

Okay. It's 9pm now in the UK. 4 hours till red carpet is 1am and the WHATEVER is on at 2am+. I have work tomorrow at noon.

Erm...maybe I'll do the red carpet if I'm feeling naughty. I'm pretty sure I won't manage the rest unless I'm completely bonkers or if he comes on at the beginning :roftl:

Okay. It's 9pm now in the UK. 4 hours till red carpet is 1am and the WHATEVER is on at 2am+. I have work tomorrow at noon.

Erm...maybe I'll do the red carpet if I'm feeling naughty. I'm pretty sure I won't manage the rest unless I'm completely bonkers or if he comes on at the beginning :roftl:

Work shmerk. Call in sick.:teehee:

I don't want him to be involved in all the crap Gaga is going to put on stage tonight. I like him because his pop image is exactly the opposite as Gaga's.

I'm sorry but this is the way I feel. I know some people like her, but I really can't stand the ways she chooses to be popular. :sad:

Do you remember that show he pulled off with Beth Ditto? I can't even remember the occasion, was it the Grammies? However, I found it just beyond awful. It didn't affect my infatuation much, though. So whatever he is planning to do with Lady G, I'll put it into the I-stick-with-people-who-are-more-famous-than-I-am-at-the-moment-to-get-the-attention-I-actually-deserve-folder. :wink2:

Actually, I'm strictly opposed to any the-end-justifies-the-means kind of approach. But I think I can forgive him. He's Mika, I can't help it. :dunno:

Do you remember that show he pulled off with Beth Ditto? I can't even remember the occasion, was it the Grammies? However, I found it just beyond awful. It didn't affect my infatuation much, though. So whatever he is planning to do with Lady G, I'll put it into the I-stick-with-people-who-are-more-famous-than-I-am-at-the-moment-to-get-the-attention-I-actually-deserve-folder. :wink2:

Actually, I'm strictly opposed to any the-end-justifies-the-means kind of approach. But I think I can forgive him. He's Mika, I can't help it. :dunno:

It was the Brit Awards.:teehee:

Story of my life :naughty: