Blue Sky

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FREDDIE TEXT!!!!!!!

He was on the stage with the crocodile.

The kanga was on the stage ALL night :shocked: Mika picked it up ??

Petition book gave success ( = drunk freddie speech :wub2: )

YAYNESSSS!!!!

Ooooh... I see Mika likes the Aussie animals.. :naughty:

Awwww.. I wanna know what he said in his speech...

I just texted Caz too...

the kangaroo and mika are best friends now! :wub2:

For sure!

He got ot hold a koala when he came here, now he has his vvery own kangarooo!

ohh.. :sad: Mika was in a foul mood when he got given the petition.. .

Friggin hell. :mad3:

What???????

Why?

And who the hell put him in a bad mood??? :sneaky2::aah:

Oh no....I'm afraid to ask...hope it has nothing to do with rude fans at the M&G. :boxed:

Foul? It seems wrong to have the words "foul" and "Mika" in the same sentence:boxed:

I hope that's just an exaggeration...:blink:

Oh no....I'm afraid to ask...hope it has nothing to do with rude fans at the M&G. :boxed:

I know what you mean...

I want to know desperately, but I don't...

If there are rude fans, I'm gonna have to kick some arse... :sneaky2:

Foul? It seems wrong to have the words "foul" and "Mika" in the same sentence:boxed:

I hope that's just an exaggeration...:blink:

So do I... but I have a feeling it's not...

Anyways, I better have a shower... can't sit in my pyjamas all day...

YOU can help it. Going to the show is an amazing experience. but I hate when I have to deal with someone rude.

To be honest with you, I am not that excited anymore. too much planning goes to the show :aah:

Caz on facebook:teehee:

Meet and greet! He signed my ep! He gave me eye contact! He is GORGEOUS AND I LOVE HIM!!!

Soooooo happy she FINALLY got to meet him!!!

-there was a lady in my row, on the right side. She was about 60-70 (not sure, that was quite far and it was dark inside) and she was having as much fun as we were. Sometimes all the people were sitting and only her, Kam and I were dancing. I LOVED watching her. She was my ultimate highlight :wub2:

Ok, I gotta go to sleep.

Hahaha this is so great!! Thanks for reporting!

Blue Sky?! TOKYO?! :shocked:

OMG Blue I hope it's true!!

There was a lovely moment when someone threw a flower at him and he caught it, played with it until the head fell off, then threw the stalk away :roftl:

Brian May was spotted in the audience :biggrin2:

lllooolll!!

o m f g... Brian May... ALL HAIL

Not that I know of. He soon had a lot of people around him and made a quick exit.

hope so too... :s

I don't know why. Hopefully someone can explain. :sad:

Cazzie said she'd tell me tomorrow ( = later today for oz)

:huglove: it probably has nothing to do with the book or touring your part of the world :wink2:

Edited by guylainem123

I don't know why. Hopefully someone can explain. :sad:

Cazzie said she'd tell me tomorrow ( = later today for oz)

Okay then..

Yes, explaining would be good...

:huglove: it probably has nothing to do with the book or touring your part of the world:wink2:

I hope so... I really do... I don't want to be responsible for him being cranky... :sad:

Edited by guylainem123

nah! i'm sure it's ok nico :huglove: it was a pretty petition!

Thanks guy... :huglove:

And like I said in the Aussie thread, hearing that he was cranky when he got the book kind of ruined the high I had that he'd gotten it...

:huglove: it probably has nothing to do with the book or touring your part of the world:wink2:

Hope so. :huglove: Can't help but add it to my Mika experience bad luck list. :boxed:

I hope so... I really do... I don't want to be responsible for him being cranky... :sad:

I don't care about his unpredictable mood swings, tbh. But if someone actually did something to piss him off just as the petition was about to be handed over then I'm not impressed. :sneaky2:

Edited by guylainem123

Good to know he got the petition book, though I'm interested in this "foul mood"...will wait for a proper report on it. He's entitled to be p'od if their was rudeness...I don't know how he handles that. I'd be a total beotch.:teehee:

Oh definitely... I'm very happy that he got the book, but I'm kinda worried that he was in a foul mood... and we likely won't find out till later today (Aus time)...

I would be too... it's my number one pet peeve...

I just realised.. .no-one's mentioned the second part of the yearbook... does anyone know if Mika got it?

Good to know he got the petition book, though I'm interested in this "foul mood"...will wait for a proper report on it. He's entitled to be p'od if their was rudeness...I don't know how he handles that. I'd be a total beotch.:teehee:

Yeah. I'd be horrible too. I'm an eye for an eye person..

Hopefully the book and DVD makes him smile. :dunno:

And like I said in the Aussie thread, hearing that he was cranky when he got the book kind of ruined the high I had that he'd gotten it...

Yeah same.

Who said there were rude fans? I didn't see anyone being rude or Mika being upset by anyone.

Cazzie text me and said he was in a foul mood when he got the petition.

Hope so. :huglove: Can't help but add it to my Mika experience bad luck list. :boxed:

I don't care about his unpredictable mood swings, tbh. But if someone actually did something to piss him off just as the petition was about to be handed over then I'm not impressed. :sneaky2:

I'm gonna hold off adding it to the bad luck list till I find out exactly why he was in a bad mood...

I'm not impressed either... kinda sad, but not pissed off...

That show was amazing!!!! He sang evrything from LICM, apart from Any Other World, which he sterted but quit after the first few lines:naughty: All the songs from the ep. My favourite part was the confetti storm before Big Girl - wow!!!!!!!!! Can't describe how I was feeling throughout the whole show!!! All his family were there and so was Brian May - I managed to say to him a few words and he wanted to buy me a drink:mf_lustslow: but I was too shocked to agree:mf_lustslow:

Then after the concert, the queue seemed too long and I was almost at the end but Mika signed everything and came up to everyone and was soooo nice and looked at me with those Bambi eyes:mf_lustslow:

He's a prodigy! Fantastic! Pure magic! Will try to write more tomorrow!

Oh definitely... I'm very happy that he got the book, but I'm kinda worried that he was in a foul mood... and we likely won't find out till later today (Aus time)...

I would be too... it's my number one pet peeve...

I just realised.. .no-one's mentioned the second part of the yearbook... does anyone know if Mika got it?

No idea yet:aah: As long as he gets it lol, I'm chill. I'll most likely hear from Daisy or Moa tomorrow:wub2:

Who said there were rude fans? I didn't see anyone being rude or Mika being upset by anyone.

Danika mentioned this earlier...:boxed:

Just arrived home from the gig! Was awesome although M&G turned out to be a bit of a mess thanks to some people, but I guess that was to be expected....

Hopefully the book and DVD makes him smile. :dunno:

Yeah same.

Cazzie text me and said he was in a foul mood when he got the petition.

Honestly, who wouldn't smile when you see Uncle Norm?? He's too adorable...

Oooh good, I was hoping I wasn't the only one...

No idea yet:aah: As long as he gets it lol, I'm chill. I'll most likely hear from Daisy or Moa tomorrow:wub2:

Ooooh good... I can only assume no new is good news...

I'd be disappointed if they didn't get a chance to give it to him...

Suzy: Danika never did mention what happened... she must be in bed, bless her!