MIKA @ Sadlers Wells, London - June 8 2009 - Gig Reports, Photos & Videos

Blue Sky

Pictures....

http://www.celebmad.com/GossipGirl/photos/index.cfm/Mika-seen-at-the-Sadlers-Wells/thumbs/

P.S. You can see dcdeb and charlottechristy in the last photo. I think I recognize other people, but I don't want to look stupid and say they're someone they're not :teehee:

Just looking now... so far so good...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you guys for your reports!!!! I must have been an awesome gig!! :D

No one's pregnant I hope? :boxed:

far as we know, there's no mini Mikas...

I haven't read the whole thread, but I was wondering: could Moa give Mika the missing part of the Yearbook? :original:

We haven't heard anything about it yet.. I'm sure they managed to get it to him at one stage...

far as we know, there's no mini Mikas...

We haven't heard anything about it yet.. I'm sure they managed to get it to him at one stage...

Oh ok thanks :original: I hope so:biggrin2:

Hmm no update yet?

Where's bab's report???:sneaky2:

Pictures....

http://www.celebmad.com/GossipGirl/photos/index.cfm/Mika-seen-at-the-Sadlers-Wells/thumbs/

P.S. You can see dcdeb and charlottechristy in the last photo. I think I recognize other people, but I don't want to look stupid and say they're someone they're not :teehee:

Thank goodness someone got some pictures, thanks Nono!!

7_mika_party_937b.jpg

I just woke up =D It was a wonderful shpow (I don't even think that describes it) and I met him afterwards. He's so lovely :wub2: I got a playlist, and I'll post more tomorrow because I have to get ready to see Katy Perry. :biggrin2:

I did it fof Cazzie, she got stuck behind Fred and couldn't get the caerama through, so as I was in front, she asked me to do it, and it was my pleasure ;-)

What's this about him being in a foul, mood?

He spoke to me straight after getting the petition, and I can tell you, that was NOT the face of a grumpy man!

His face was lit up!

Really don't know where that came from!

that;s great to hear rose! and i'm glad you had such a great time!

Pictures....

P.S. You can see dcdeb and charlottechristy in the last photo. I think I recognize other people, but I don't want to look stupid and say http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/images/smilies/thumb_yello.gifthey're someone they're not :teehee:

thanks for the link nono and thanks everyone for the reports:thumb_yello:

Just arrived home from the gig! Was awesome although M&G turned out to be a bit of a mess thanks to some people, but I guess that was to be expected....

In no particular order

Grace Kelly

Stuck in the Middle

Billy Brown

Started Any Other World but got it wrong so he sang My Interpretation instead

Love Today

Big Girl

Lollipop

Relax

Over My Shoulder

Happy Ending

Lady Jane

Lonely Alcoholic

Toy Boy

Blue Eyes

Good Gone Girl

Blame It On The Girls

Wow didn't realise he sang so many songs the time went by way too quickly.

Yes, it did feel like half a dozen, didn't it ? We are so greedy we always want more !

M.-Th.

Too lazy to write a full report, and English keyboards are a curse, but there might be a few Pisces born on the rebound of that magical night :wink2: .

I must say that Aurelien manhandling Sariflor unto the stage and grabbing her by her rear end when he realised she was slipping back is an image I am going to cherish until the day I die :wub2: .

And reading now that she hit on Fortune, who is a notorious -if budding- lady killer gives me severe apprehension :shocked: .

Last but not least, Freddie, as befitted his role as an adm, was most friendly with quite a few female MFCers... midwives, watch out for slightly bald, very tall and cutely love-handled babies :naughty: .

M.-Th.

Thanks everyone for the reports!The gig's place was amazing and so FULL!I bet MIka was happy about that!!!

Unfortunately more often now happens that people are rude...of course I don't think that us MFC fans are rude but lately after gigs there are more "occasional" fan-people that waited for an autograph. Those people are rude sometimes...for example in Milan, few days ago, Mika was forced to go away and not sign an autograph to everyone (MFC fan included) because a girl jumped on his neck like a crazy and also a guy blocked him to take a pic together and Mika almost fell!

So....security guys, obviously scared for him, take Mika away and some of us hadn't the chance to chat with him even for a short second :sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2:

Mika was forced to go away and not sign an autograph to everyone (MFC fan included) because a girl jumped on his neck like a crazy and also a guy blocked him to take a pic together and Mika almost fell!

:jawdrop: WHY do people DO that and ruin it for others??!!

:jawdrop: WHY do people DO that and ruin it for others??!!

Because people are selfish!!!The security asked us to get in queue 2 by 2 because there were a LOT of people but almost no one of them moved...they stayed all in the same position because "they were arrived 1st", many MFC members decided to go to the end of the queue to make some order. Mika was so kind and decided to sign autographs with 2 or 3 security guys with him...and he signed a lot...but...the people that were first in the queue didn't go away after he passed them...and they re-started another queue...plus...some people are idiots like I said before...and Mika...went puff :boxed:

I was so angry with those person and I was scared for Mika because there are a lot of crazy people :sneaky2:

wwhhhuuuuut ??? when did I say all people in this country were rude and ignorant just like you??????

Allow me to quote myself :

"if he really was in a foul mood, I would be very disappointed to hear it was fan related... some people just have no respect... Oh well, we'll wait to hear more from the people who were there..."

I said IF he was in a foul mood, and I said I WOULD be very disapointed... and I said SOME people juste have no respect, and I said WE'LL WAIT to hear more... so I don't know how you could have inferred what you just wrote from I what I wrote...

Sorry I just happened to quote you, I was sick of everybody assuming things.

Too tiny, but better than nothing

http://www.rexfeatures.com/set/939753

Nothing connected with Mica can ever be tiny as he is larger than life :bow: .

And you captured brilliantly that mischievous air he had on his face as if to tell his audience :wink2: : we have been buddies so long now, you know me, I know you, we understand one another so well, we can play games together and we love it, don't we !

M.-Th.